Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was all about stuff that shes read here!! How many times did she reiterate that she was taking the TUBE. The going on about being from Yorkshire. Showing us where she had her first job. No one gives a tit Em. Your gross consumption shows through in every single vlog. All you do is generate waste and encourage a disgusting amount of spending on unnecessary crap.

Ps: that jumper dress in your latest insta is not a bloody dress. It's a jumper. Most people dont leave the house with their arse hanging out.

Reactions: 7
God yes agree that her styling a jumper as a dress for WINTER is so bloody ridiculous. It just sums up how far from the real world she is. If I wore that to work in my northern city at the moment I would be wet and cold in minutes as well as looking ridiculous. Adding a coat isn’t going to keep you warm when you have bare legs and your arse hanging out too!

Haha saw she made a comment about the Range Rover too, not that she showed it. Could be any car!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Here’s Em reviewing that Japanese restaurant that she’s been visiting since ‘birth’. Surprised she didn’t give them one star! After all she’s been coming there fresh from the womb so must be their best customer?!! That or she was trying to beg a free meal.

DB0954D1-E259-4B40-B423-B09FE80D802A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw that she posted about being bloated yesterday. Lol no one cares. Funny that she shared that after we spoke about it here.

Tesco value Em’s content is what we discuss on here. If we stop she would be screwed, she has no ideas and no originality.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep everything we comment on she addresses. We are giving her content at this point! Hey Em maybe we should affiliate link this site so everytime you come here you have to pay us... see how you like it done to you!

Reactions: 1
She posted a silk headband on her story and said she can't wait to try it as she sleeps with the brands silk pillowcases every night. I looked at photos where you can see her bed, and don't see any silk pillow cases 🤔. Either she's lying or she puts them on at night.

Did you see how many freebies there were! It’s amazing how much free tit gets sent to her, does she actually ever pay for anything??

Did you see how many freebies there were! It’s amazing how much free tit gets sent to her, does she actually ever pay for anything??
It makes me sick. How does she get sent so much product? Like Nars etc. It seems crazy as she doesn't even review the makeup products as she is tit at doing her own makeup. She just posts a clip of them in a story. If that's all it takes to be an influencer, then I could be one too.

So let me get this straight Tesco value Em is gifted clothes so she hasn’t paid for them and then she has the audacity to affiliate link to them so she can actually make money from people spending their hard earned cash?!? Wtf?!? When did this become ok?? If you are gifted it you should be ashamed to affiliate link to it!

So let me get this straight Tesco value Em is gifted clothes so she hasn’t paid for them and then she has the audacity to affiliate link to them so she can actually make money from people spending their hard earned cash?!? Wtf?!? When did this become ok?? If you are gifted it you should be ashamed to affiliate link to it!
She also sells clothes she is gifted on depop.

• Angry
Yup. I've noticed Lily Pebbles doing it heaps recently too - even with a sofa she was gifted!!

Influencers = scam artists. No morals & no ethics. All the content Em has ‘produced’ today has been ads yet again. She does not feature or promote anything unless she was paid to or it was gifted!

Reactions: 5
Influencers = scam artists. No morals & no ethics. All the content Em has ‘produced’ today has been ads yet again. She does not feature or promote anything unless she was paid to or it was gifted!
Yep, so flipping boring and unoriginal.

It’s the sheer lack of shame. Hey I’m not going to spend any money but spend yours and I’ll make some money off that. I don’t understand who the duck buys the tat she advertises. I’ve seen that grandad jumper about 856 times on her already and it’s only 2 weeks into autumn/winter and it looks bleeping ugly every time she shows it.

Tesco value Em has no content as she does nothing in her life apart from exercise, open up freebies, eat and spend time with her family. She only seems to have two friends.

Honestly it’s time this whole influencer culture was cancelled. All of them are a waste of space and add zero value.

Reactions: 5
She posts the most bizarre questions. Why not just get a new one done? It only takes a few minutes!
Or why not call the dentist and ask? Oh wait, she has a phobia of phone calls and has to have her mum do everything. She is so helpless and pathetic.

She’s probably hoping Invisalign or some other braces company give her free retainers. Beg beg beg that’s all she does.

Probably deleted! As you guys caught on, posted it and nailed the intention of the tweet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.