Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Em actually that dense that she thinks that she believes the paps are hounding Meghan on a rural road in Victoria? It is glaringly obvious that Meghan has called the paps. I like that people are replying to Em's tweet saying "but didn't Meghan want privacy?" Haha.

haha exactly. The pure irony of Em saying the freedom looks good on Meghan whilst she’s smiling down a camera lens on a supposedly secluded walk. That is not freedom?! Quit the UK for privacy yet being photographed more than ever. Em is such a dumb fool arse licking.

I cannot imagine why, if she does have the money, that she doesn't just buy a property in the north and invest the rest in a business. It's clear from her view count that her channel is on its last legs yet she still shills cheap crap relentlessly. If she can afford to buy in London then she has a very tidy amount and this, combined with a genuine closeness to her family, should be enough to chose Leeds over London.
well this is the mystery with Em. She shills any old tit which suggests she’s desperate and she isn’t doing well yet says she’s buying a house. she has lied before so who knows, you can’t trust what she says. But I think there is definitely family money to fall back on. I agree she’d be better living in Leeds as well.

9A9CEC23-4E95-4434-9941-89FD7665F906.jpeg

I thought she had a cheek re tweeting this as well. Basically making out that self employed people are better than people who work to ‘build someone else’s dream’. I hate all this influencers are CEO bollocks. Im sorry you’re not a CEO when your pay masters are massive clothing and make up corporations telling you what to flog and what to write in exchange for money and a bit of commission. That makes you a freelance salesperson. The big corporations have all influencers under the thumb as they know the market is saturated with so many of them that they can have More and more control over the influencers content. Most of them don’t even post personal opinions anymore for fear of what the brands think! So what kind of CEO does that make an influencer when they don’t really have any control or say anymore?! Just utter BS.

Reactions: 7
So she posts on her Emshellyshel account tagging her bf. then replies from her usual account tagging him again. WTF

View attachment 74341
This is seriously unhinged behaviour.
I agree with other people saying why doesn't she live in Leeds. If she has enough money to buy in London she could have a relatively large house in Leeds, thought she'd have loved that, an opportunity to boast.

75104[/ATTACH] Screenshot_20200123-100834.png

Is she bleeping delusional? What does she believe she's turning down? Honest to god, out of being a complete witch/My baby is napping and I have tonsilitis she has done 8 grid ads since the beginning of the year. Not to mention the daily spam of add links for things that 'loads of people' have messaged her about. Liar!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
75104[/ATTACH]View attachment 75104

Is she bleeping delusional? What does she believe she's turning down? Honest to god, out of being a complete witch/My baby is napping and I have tonsilitis she has done 8 grid ads since the beginning of the year. Not to mention the daily spam of add links for things that 'loads of people' have messaged her about. Liar!
well said 👏🏻 She has some front pretending she turns down work. I think she would advertise anything, and certainly the amount of ads and the frequency suggests she does too. She rarely posts anything that isn’t an ad and even then it will be flogging her pre sets. So technically an ad.
I reckon she only refuses detox tea type work but that’s hardly being selective given the product is basically a scam.
Think of some of her recent ads... maccys, fibre cereal, puma trainers, Nike trainers, random health snacks. There’s zero coherent message or selectivity about these ads.
that original post is bollocks anyway... apparently we don’t see the hours spent building a community... umm sorry but influencers like Em have zero community. She spends all day in the gym as she has so much time, advertising tit and pretending people are asking about her cheap polyester clothes. Lies and more lies.

What IS her brand? I follow some girls for their body positive message, their parenting content, their outfits cos they're the same size as me or their interiors/house stuff. Not a bleeping clue what Em's brand is. She doesn't either, she's grasping at any straw possible to try and make a quick £ or become relevant. It's depressing that most people have to have a full time job yet here she is.

She must be trolling us. Either that or she has some personality disorder.
Maybe she is schizophrenic. They hear voices in their head from their various personalities hers just turn into IG accounts and personas. The fan account that seems to have disappeared might be one too.

Notice her mum commenting on it too. She’s just encouraging basic witch Tesco value Em’a craziness. The whole family are odd.

• Haha
Maybe she is schizophrenic. They hear voices in their head from their various personalities hers just turn into IG accounts and personas. The fan account that seems to have disappeared might be one too.

Notice her mum commenting on it too. She’s just encouraging basic witch Tesco value Em’a craziness. The whole family are odd.
I think she prob does it to troll us and up her engagement.

Troll away Em babe, but you’re making yourself look like an idiot in the process. I cannot think of anything more sad than to have two instagrams and comment on my own account from the other one!

Reactions: 3
Troll away Em babe, but you’re making yourself look like an idiot in the process. I cannot think of anything more sad than to have two instagrams and comment on my own account from the other one!
HAhahah, if I did that my family would be concerned something was seriously wrong.

Reactions: 4
HAhahah, if I did that my family would be concerned something was seriously wrong.
My family would have words with me if I behaved like her. Not just the odd behaviour of writing comments in the third person but the shilling of cereal that makes you 💩 and spices too. They would tell me to get some dignity and stop making a tit of myself.

Reactions: 2
the fact her mother and brother are involved in this nonsense is strange! My family would tell me to give my head a wobble with all that second account shite.
her brother filmed her at shoot she did the other day, as she re posted his Instagram stories. I just find that odd... like he’s standing there videoing his sister posing for the camera... I dunno why it just creeps me out.

Shilling and Shitting Cereal, the desperate times of Em Shelly Shel could be the next thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
the fact her mother and brother are involved in this nonsense is strange! My family would tell me to give my head a wobble with all that second account shite.
her brother filmed her at shoot she did the other day, as she re posted his Instagram stories. I just find that odd... like he’s standing there videoing his sister posing for the camera... I dunno why it just creeps me out.

Shilling and Shitting Cereal, the desperate times of Em Shelly Shel could be the next thread title!
What is hilarious, Em often tweets about how she would "NEVER promote diet teas" which are essentially a laxative but she promotes cereal that makes you tit more. Seems like a double standard. If you're drinking enough water and eating enough fruit and veg with fiber in it, you don't really need a cereal that makes you tit.

Fuckssake she’s so boring! It’s just a constant stream of boring clothes/food/gym/clothes/food/gym/clothes/food/gym/bath photo/clothes/food 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Fuckssake she’s so boring! It’s just a constant stream of boring clothes/food/gym/clothes/food/gym/clothes/food/gym/bath photo/clothes/food 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Don’t forget affiliate links...she adds no value to the human race or anyone’s life. How can she be happy with such a tedious life?!?

The thing on one of her recent videos that made me cringe so hard "Tommy Hilfliger"

This witch is delusional thinking that if her bf "gets an office" in NYC they can move there. That isn't how it works, especially in the USA.
He would have to be sponsored by a company to get a work visa...and that in itself is incredibly difficult as the company has to prove to immigration that they cannot find somone in the USA who can fill that job.
And again, if she wanted to move for work, she would have to be sponsored too. She couldn't just get a work visa for being an "influencer.

Reactions: 4
This witch is delusional thinking that if her bf "gets an office" in NYC they can move there. That isn't how it works, especially in the USA.
He would have to be sponsored by a company to get a work visa...and that in itself is incredibly difficult as the company has to prove to immigration that they cannot find somone in the USA who can fill that job.
And again, if she wanted to move for work, she would have to be sponsored too. She couldn't just get a work visa for being an "influencer.

Lol actually embarrassed for her. Like you say you cannot just get an office in the US and rock up and start living there. Only millionaires or people with special talents / knowledge would be allowed to do that. I wonder if she’s looking at a lot of Irish bloggers who have moved to NYC and thinks it’s easy? The Irish have different visa arrangements with the US so you can’t just look at them and think it’s easy.
She’s such an idiot. She just says tit to promote her guides. Like who we pile listen to her advice on NYC? She doesn’t live there and has been like twice in three years?!

Lol actually embarrassed for her. Like you say you cannot just get an office in the US and rock up and start living there. Only millionaires or people with special talents / knowledge would be allowed to do that. I wonder if she’s looking at a lot of Irish bloggers who have moved to NYC and thinks it’s easy? The Irish have different visa arrangements with the US so you can’t just look at them and think it’s easy.
She’s such an idiot. She just says tit to promote her guides. Like who we pile listen to her advice on NYC? She doesn’t live there and has been like twice in three years?!
The US can have that talentless, cheap, tacky orange begger. She’s an embarrassment and if she wants to relocate I’d pay her airfare and take her passport of her so she can’t come back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.