Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I've always wondered how she gets all her free stuff (cleaners, blow dries etc). She must be the one contacts them and begs. Disgusting. As if anyone goes for a bloody blowdry on the basis of the one insta story she posts anyway. Lazy cow just cant be arsed to wash her own hair.

And to threaten with a bad review if she doesn't get her way! And to simultaneously moan about people giving her negative comments. Wow.

Reactions: 5

bubbletea123

VIP Member
A few years back I used to really love Em's blog and would read it regularly but it has really gone downhill the past few years. She used to come across as very genuine but she seems to have lost that. I had to unfollow her on Twitter as every second tweet is an affiliate link, which is really annoying. She also really over-edits her Instagram posts now which is a shame. She uses a filter that makes her look Trump orange, it is terrible. I still think she is nice but she has lost her niche which to me was relatable, real blog posts.

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I can’t believe she threatens people with a negative review and still gives one even after getting discounts, free food and drink etc! Disgusting behaviour.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Hi Em. You know those shitty reviews that you leave for other people's businesses on TripAdvisor. Well think of this as us leaving shitty reviews on you. You are under no obligation to read here. Or you could take it as constructive criticism? Or am I giving you too much credit? That's how a mature adult would behave.

• Heart

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Why does she never tie her hair up when she works out? If I’m doing any kind of workout, the hair needs to be up! Otherwise it’ll fly everywhere and get super sweaty.

Reactions: 4

Lechat

VIP Member
I have looked at the comments tonight, I don't know Em so I can't comment personally, but I do know her boyfriend Matt. I have seen derogatory comments about him, and they say that he is like a 14 year old?? And there is something strange about his company.... Roemenswear?? It's a small business that Matt has built up himself, in his spare time. My lads, wear some of the clothes, everything is made in Britain and good quality. Matt is a lovely, down to earth man. So please don't slate someone you know nothing about.
It was me that pointed out there was no details about Roemenswear on its own website. No limited company registration number, no VAT registration number, no address, only an email and telephone for customers to contact this firm.

Given online security advice tells consumers to only deal with companies that are completely transparent about their physical location and business registrations, please come back and tell me why I’m wrong to raise that?

Matt may be a “nice boy”, but if he’s running a company selling to consumers then he should be clear about his company details with consumers.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
She really is everything I hate about this influencer culture. She needs to fuck off and when she gets there she needs to fuck off some more and then fuck off again. That’s how I feel about her.

She adds no value, she does nothing for charity, she has no causes she campaigns or feels strongly about all that matters is making money off her followers with all the polyester cheap tat she shills. I hope they see through her and just stop following her.

Lechat

VIP Member
God she doesn’t half milk that she’s from the north/Yorkshire/Leeds. It’s unbearable and no one really cares, especially in London where people from all over the world come to live.
She comes over very immature. Won’t go on the tube. Has to take her mum to the doctors. Has a boyfriend and says they aren’t ready for marriages/kids but then is always going on about weddings and babies. Her brother seems to live with them in London which I find odd too.

Lechat

VIP Member
Right so her new vlog. Ad for Aldi Christmas food. Took her brother but hardly showed any of the food? Not sure how this is relevant to an audience of young women either but hey ho. When she was getting ready I was shocked at the state of her flat. Literally stuff on every counter. So untidy. Looks like someone sleeps on the sofa as there was a duvet on it? And the garden is knee high with weeds.
Then there is an AD in the middle of the vlog for a dating app. Including what she likes about the app. This is a woman with a boyfriend. She is pretending that she’s taken over “her friends” dating app for the purpose of this ad. Absolutely bollocks, if so why not introduce the friend and do the ad segment together given Em isn’t actually single so not the best person to opine on dating app features?

The fact she is doing dating app AD shows how she is not being selective about her work at all. I’m sorry but it’s just nonsense to include an ad about something that she wouldn’t actually use. And conjuring up a fake friend is just like false advertising. She is losing the plot and has no direction at this point.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to be friends with the bigger influencers like inthefrow and hello October anymore.
Her YouTube views have halved since Jan, which isn’t a surprise. Her channel is a hot mess of hauls with the tags still on and click bait titled videos that have no real content. She’s just put a video about squats up today. But who would take fitness advice from her? There are like a thousand other trained PTs making those videos.
Yeah, she isn't even qualified to give that advice. I used to think she looked good but her legs are like rugby players. She didn't get invited to inthefrows hen night or kayleigh's wedding even though she's meant to be besties with them.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Cannot stand her... bloody gifted everything. Affiliate links everything / filters everything and has the worst dress sense I think I've ever seen....

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I think the food thing is because she just wants to be that skinny girl that eats loads. Basic bitch that she is. As with everything she just hammers the point too much and becomes annoying.
And yes she always looks so greasy and grubby. YUCK.

skippyskip

Another day, another cereal ad 🤣 and a load of desperate wannabes commenting on how they just LOVE BREAKFAST!!! Em in unironed clothes as per usual.
The cereal contributes to "Increased Faecal Bulk" very informative Em, thank you! There are no words, I'm dying.....

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
So she posts on her Emshellyshel account tagging her bf. then replies from her usual account tagging him again. WTF

4E3D3014-694C-4267-BECB-393AEE9FF5F5.jpeg

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She never even wears jeans, proof that she will attend any ‘press event’ just so she can link items. She sticks out like a sore thumb in the influencer world, and not in a good way. She’s awkward, dirty, and I have never seen a well put together outfit from her. She is as tacky as they get.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
She’s such a basic bitch attention seeker. And I wish people would stop giving her attention so she can disappear. She brings nothing to the table apart from being a third rate budget ‘influencer’ Who shills cinnamon and cereals that make you 💩