Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched her for ages but her declutter came on autoplay. She is literally the most vile person with all of that excess stuff in her bathroom. 25 or so bottles in the shower. Who the hell can get through all of that? The planet is dying because of over consumption. People cant afford to buy products to keep themselves clean. But Em is parading her 25 shampoos and conditioners to the world. She is a tone deaf disgusting human.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The en-suite looked terrible. Wtf was going on with that awful early 90’s style sink and the plastic shower was tit. Nothing luxury about that. The icing on the cake was her storing all her toiletries right next to the toilet so close for all the germs to splash on them. She’s absolutely disgusting and is as dirty as she looks.

More lies from her...she was meant to be in China, wasn’t she also meant to be in LA and skiing too....?!? Her life is so dull that she’s taken to lying to make herself more interesting. How sad. Someone needs to have a word with her as she’s just embarrassing herself now.
She always pretends she was meant to be somewhere right at the time a distaste is happening. So full of tit.

Reactions: 6
I noticed the ‘was meant to be going to China’ comments. More lies, she was also meant to go skiing and to LA! I wonder which destination will be added next?!

also keep an eye on her Em Shelly Shel account. It’s where she’s started to post more nonsense, like responding to these comments! The next story she posted was her eating a prawn cracker to show she eats takeways??! Unhinged.

CBF85677-41B6-4A72-A3E7-513D118E5ADB.png

Reactions: 3
I noticed the ‘was meant to be going to China’ comments. More lies, she was also meant to go skiing and to LA! I wonder which destination will be added next?!

also keep an eye on her Em Shelly Shel account. It’s where she’s started to post more nonsense, like responding to these comments! The next story she posted was her eating a prawn cracker to show she eats takeways??! Unhinged.

View attachment 79319
She's a bleep.

Sorry but her post about China is so out of touch. How about say something about the poor people living there? She always has to make it about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a bleep.

Sorry but her post about China is so out of touch. How about say something about the poor people living there? She always has to make it about her.
That one word describes her so well. She is a bleep.

Everything is about her....when a terrorist attack happens she’s normally the first one to talk about how it’s right next door to where she lives and she’s so scared. Only reason she didn’t say anything about the Streatham one is it’s not in Central London so it doesn’t fit the stupid facade she is trying to create that she lives right in the middle of London.

And her passive aggressiveness to Cassandra just shows what a thin skinned bleep she is. She does talk about food far too much. It’s not normal behaviour to keep talking about how much she eats and how much she loves it. Honestly how do we get rid of this annoying brat?!?

Reactions: 1
Yep, it’s like a when there have been terror attacks or whatever in the past and she’s one of the griefmongers who is like ‘oh I was at that tube stop a month ago’. Firstly irrelevant but also stop making it about you!!

I agree with Rondoodle that she is completely tone deaf and out of touch on pretty much every issue.
ive not seen her latest video but she has done similar ones in the past and it was hard not to be disgusted by the amount of stuff she has hoarded.
she claims to have sent followers stuff, but again I call bullshit. If she had physically parcelled stuff up to send out she would have made a massive song and dance about it, and shown the parcels.
It wouldn’t surprise me if her mum is really running an eBay account selling the free tit Em gets for money. That’s why Em is not like other influencers who are trying to be sustainable. She wants more free tit and it shows.
Also she back flogging 💩 cereal again

I just checked out Emshellyshell and was appalled. She is a dirty little woman. She has free cleaning services yet has a mirror that’s got toothpaste stains on it? Does she literally not lift a finger to clean inbetween the free cleaning visits?!?

Also the stories of her eating the prawn crackers just made her look like she had mental health issues. She gets triggered by the most inane comments and feels she needs to film a story showing her attempting to stuff a cracker in her mouth. Firstly one cracker doesn’t mean much considering how much she bangs on about food and the way she was eating was disgusting. Lacking basic table manners.

Someone needs to have a word with the idiot.

Reactions: 2
What is the point of the second account? There isn't anything personal about it, shes still linking her clothes etc. Just more attention seeking. She is really dull isn't she. All her ads are food and random things. All she does all day is go to gifted workouts and press events. I hope for her sake that she is making big bucks because how will this last as a long term career?!

Reactions: 2

View attachment 79319
This is her final comment on the comment that Cassandra made. Huge overreaction! She really needs some PR training as she just can’t deal with anything remotely negative

Attachments

This is her final comment on the comment that Cassandra made. Huge overreaction! She really needs some PR training as she just can’t deal with anything remotely negative
Wow you really see her true colours here. What a crappy response. She is so full of herself.

Her answer doesn’t even make any sense. Does she constantly go on about her bodily functions apart from the :poop: cereal?!? Maybe if she did we’d be curious....the rest of it is just bitchy rambling. She should be grateful she even gets that interaction as everyone else - the other 7 people that comment are about 13 years old!

She’s just so bitter that someone has pointed out she preaches about food in a very unhealthy manner, and that her videos are pretty much contain the same tit which is eating out, takeaways, snacks etc. Which is mainly because she has nothing else going on in her life.
She certainly wouldn’t be able to maintain eating as much as she claims if she actually sat down and worked on a laptop for 8 hours a day. It shows she relies on going to the gym 6 days a week to burn off calories which isn’t a healthy or attainable standard for most woman.
That coupled with the horrendous waste, consumerism and narcissistic behaviour makes her a seriously problematic person.
I generally hate cancel culture, but she is one person I would cancel if I could.

The way she responds to people who disagree with her or have constructive criticism tells me everything I need to know, that she is incredibly immature and thin skinned.

• Heart
She’s recently discovered the word ‘manifesting’ and is using it at every opportunity.

She’s recently discovered the word ‘manifesting’ and is using it at every opportunity.
Maybe all the 💩 cereal has meant that as she’s now spending a lot of time on the toilet she’s got herself a word for the day toilet paper roll. Knowing her she probably begged for it as a freebie and will soon be affiliate linking it...

Her engagement rate on Instagram is 1.16% which is absolutely abysmal.

Shocking. But not surprising as her content is awful. The cheek of setting up two accounts to regurgitate the same tit as well!

I’ve been thinking more about her awful consumerism behaviour and how little she gives a duck about pollution, waste, the environment and low paid workers. Look at her bragging about takeaways and whole foods tit all the time. All the waste plastic all her dips and snacks produce. she can’t be fucked to clean her own flat so she gets a gifted cleaning service - someone on a pittance no doubt.
The fact she used to take ubers everywhere rather than use public transport because she’s a bleeping snob and too cheap to pay for a black cab, which reminded me of this lovely exchange on twitter which showed her obnoxious response to so called friends! I wonder if it was from this point that inthefrow and others started distancing herself? I think a lot of people can see how problematic Em is with her grabby consumerism.

11FF9A2A-0C5C-4B15-A664-F72C4C1511D2.png
71573A0B-37AB-440F-834F-355921878831.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.