Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha good find bubble!

She’s quit her year abroad, that Lvndr business isn’t going anymore, now she’s flogging pre sets, used gifted clothes, biscuits off the floor and her bloke runs some opaque clothing company that you can’t find whether it’s a proper registered business or not. It’s all quite a picture about her approach to life. This is someone that will do anything for money. She’s mercenary. If it’s too hard she’ll quit and do what ever is easy to make a quick buck.

I hate it when influencers claim they love everything they are gifted, then a month later flog it on depop. Which is basically what Em is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha good find bubble!

She’s quit her year abroad, that Lvndr business isn’t going anymore, now she’s flogging pre sets, used gifted clothes, biscuits off the floor and her bloke runs some opaque clothing company that you can’t find whether it’s a proper registered business or not. It’s all quite a picture about her approach to life. This is someone that will do anything for money. She’s mercenary. If it’s too hard she’ll quit and do what ever is easy to make a quick buck.

I hate it when influencers claim they love everything they are gifted, then a month later flog it on depop. Which is basically what Em is doing.
Someone should tweet her asking why she is selling all the clothes that she posts as affiliates and apparently wears all the time. See how she responds, she can't delete people's tweets as she can with comments on her Instagram.

Yeah, Lvndr was something she was doing with her brother but it seemed to dry up. Her boyfriend's "business" seems so dodgy. I don't think it is legit. I would love it if someone could dig deeper.

Reactions: 1
Also give it a rest about the iced coffee Em. You’re only bleeting on about drinking Caffe Latte because they PAID you. you will do or say anything for £££. Next week when hot drink paid ad work come along you’ll be telling us that’s all you drink. Or biscuits 😂😂

913F45C9-B328-4EE3-BD18-B371F5DDBFB2.jpeg

Someone should tweet her asking why she is selling all the clothes that she posts as affiliates and apparently wears all the time. See how she responds, she can't delete people's tweets as she can with comments on her Instagram.

Yeah, Lvndr was something she was doing with her brother but it seemed to dry up. Her boyfriend's "business" seems so dodgy. I don't think it is legit. I would love it if someone could dig deeper.
Might just email the brand and say hey you know you gifted emshelx those clothes... well they are depop now. That’s how much she ‘loooovvves’ your clothes! Not sure how much second hand polyester resells for though lol.

Her bfs company is def dodgy. The website should say the companies house no and the VAT no. And it doesn’t.

Maybe he’s hiding his dosh as Em keeps pressuring him into marriage lol.

Also give it a rest about the iced coffee Em. You’re only bleeting on about drinking Caffe Latte because they PAID you. you will do or say anything for £££. Next week when hot drink paid ad work come along you’ll be telling us that’s all you drink. Or biscuits 😂😂

View attachment 50856
Ha. It will be mince pies next, in time for Christmas. She will probably sit with them on a beach, trying to sell them as a winter product.

• Haha
Ha. It will be mince pies next, in time for Christmas. She will probably sit with them on a beach, trying to sell them as a winter product.
LMAO! this is actually something she would do. Then moan on twitter that the haters on tattle are criticising her for eating mince pies on beach and you can eat them all year 😂 of course it will be #gifted #aff #ad anything for the cash eyy.

LMAO! this is actually something she would do. Then moan on twitter that the haters on tattle are criticising her for eating mince pies on beach and you can eat them all year 😂 of course it will be #gifted #aff #ad anything for the cash eyy.
She will never mention it by name as then people will find out the truth. Actually has she even mentioned tattle before? I remember influencers were sharing the petition to close here down but not sure if she shared it.

I don’t think she’s ever referenced the site by name no. Maybe in the past she’s talked about gossip guru though? I think a lot of influencers like to be able to say they’ve got ‘haters’ but then don’t want to draw attention to the threads due to the amount of truths in it! Imagine if the PR and brand people actually did their job and researched an influencer properly and took notice of the stuff on here. I imagine the paid ad work would go to many different influencers!

Tesco value Em has mentioned GG before, she jumped on the bandwagon when they apparently had all the email addresses for accounts leaked or something. Apparently there were fellow influencers who had accounts. I bet they all have accounts and are bitching about the competition. She didn’t tweet about the petitions but she liked the tweets when they were being tweeted by the other vacuous brain dead influencers.

I didn’t realise she had dropped out of McGill. Her reason that it was too difficult tells you all you need to know about her work ethic and that shows in the cheap content she produces. I’m sure you could ask an A Level marketing class and they could do better then the adverts she comes up with.

I just saw the latest advert for her trip to Greece. Why does she pull her bikini bottoms into her arse crack. If she wants a thong bikini just buy it, it looks quite tacky when you’re scrunching material up to turn a bikini into a thong bikini.

Tesco value Em has mentioned GG before, she jumped on the bandwagon when they apparently had all the email addresses for accounts leaked or something. Apparently there were fellow influencers who had accounts. I bet they all have accounts and are bitching about the competition. She didn’t tweet about the petitions but she liked the tweets when they were being tweeted by the other vacuous brain dead influencers.

I didn’t realise she had dropped out of McGill. Her reason that it was too difficult tells you all you need to know about her work ethic and that shows in the cheap content she produces. I’m sure you could ask an A Level marketing class and they could do better then the adverts she comes up with.

I just saw the latest advert for her trip to Greece. Why does she pull her bikini bottoms into her arse crack. If she wants a thong bikini just buy it, it looks quite tacky when you’re scrunching material up to turn a bikini into a thong bikini.
Yes she has mentioned GG. She called out some people publicly on her Twitter so her followers could attack them. There's the difference between Em and us. We never ever will harass her through her accounts. Yet she did that to others. Em chooses to read here.

Reactions: 2

Again, more mention of "groom" and "wedding day." She totally doesn't see her future with Matt, does she? Or she does and she is just completely disrespectful for engagement. Em, if Matt did that to you, I am sure you would go crying to Twitter as you do about everything else.

So it seems that she buys clothes for the blog and then sells them. Another way to make money from her followers. Disgusting. Also, why does her MUM run her Depop page?
What a fraud. All the clothes she claims to wear and love "sooooo much" on her Insta story affiliate posts end up on there. I recognise a load of outfits. She

Also to add, Em goes on about studying abroad but she actually quit the program, not completing it. So she was in Canada possibly on a student visa, when she wasn't even studying anymore. She is a liar.

The Quit Decision: “When I was in my third year of university, I applied to do a year abroad. I thought it would be really cool to travel for a year. But then I got to McGill and it was really tough. And I was like, oh my gosh, I have no time to do my blog, this is crazy. So I ended up just doing one semester and then quitting, which is completely unheard of. No one gets into McGill and quits. And for me, it was so difficult to turn around to everyone who was proud of me and be like, it’s not that I can’t do this; it’s just that my
So how does someone on a student visa stay in the country when they are no longer a student, to work on their own blog? What would immigration say....?

So how does someone on a student visa stay in the country when they are no longer a student, to work on their own blog? What would immigration say....?
If that is what she did (we don't know for sure), then it would most likely be illegal and if she was caught while doing it, she would have been deported. She may have switched to a visitor visa which is up to 6 months...but I am skeptical.

So I got an email from the ASA yesterday regarding the complaint about affiliate links:

We have now received a response from Nasty Gal and Em Sheldon. Em Sheldon has confirmed that she will be labelling her affiliate content with the “AD” identifier. We consider that this will resolve the complaint without referring the matter to the ASA Council, and will consequently be closing our file.

In a formal investigation, if the ASA Council decides that an ad is in breach of the Code, the advertisers are told to withdraw or amend it. Because Em Sheldon has already assured us that the advertising you complained about will be amended, we consider there is little to be gained from continuing with a formal investigation, which would achieve that same outcome.

I think that is why she has been posting this stuff.
I think I will still be contacting the BBC to ask them if they are happy that they have an influencer who can’t follow rules talking about others not following rules.

Attachments

Well more fool her for celebrating, the ASA are still saying the ad wasn’t labelled correctly. She is on their radar. She will have disclose properly going forward and we will continue to see how she will shill anything for money and affiliate links everything going. More people are realising influencers like em and the whole industry is shady and untrustworthy.

Just a selection of ads from today. Notice how she’s putting ad and then confusing it with gifted and press discount? She’s trying to dilute and pretend that she’s not getting PAID for this tit.

What a dishonest individual. She must dislike her audience to fleece them so much.

297E2629-F705-40D2-B93C-BE94761BE490.png 2B28D805-E37D-441A-B540-FB747D8FF7CB.png

So mamy people dm'd you about leggings...
View attachment 51454
She always say that. I bet no one does. She always just posts the same shite on Twitter. Cheap Halloween outfit ideas and her vlog. It's okay, she will soon go back to her old ways when it comes to ads. Em is too greedy to mark things properly. And I honestly do think that with many influencers, it comes down to taxes too. I mean, do you think Em declares the money she makes from affiliate links and the cost of those *gifted* chocolates in her taxes? I doubt it, she should be though, especially gifted stuff.

She always say that. I bet no one does. She always just posts the same shite on Twitter. Cheap Halloween outfit ideas and her vlog. It's okay, she will soon go back to her old ways when it comes to ads. Em is too greedy to mark things properly. And I honestly do think that with many influencers, it comes down to taxes too. I mean, do you think Em declares the money she makes from affiliate links and the cost of those *gifted* chocolates in her taxes? I doubt it, she should be though, especially gifted stuff.
If I see her pick on someone else on Twitter and try and ruin their lives because they did something she doesn’t like I will be contacting HMRC about all the potential tax evasion I think is happening.

She agreed to it so that they don’t post the full report on their website, instead she will just have the informal investigation with a new date like she already has. Otherwise Tesco value Em would be humiliated by having the full report released when she’s constantly going on about how others aren’t playing by the rules.
Of course she will slip up. Everything in her life is free and she won’t want to keep highlighting that.

I looked at her stories about an hour ago. Every single one bar one was an ad. Her Instagram pictures are all ads. Her twitter feed had the Halloween affiliate linked clothing links posted 5 times in less than 24 hours.
This woman does nothing but ads. She will slip up disclosing at some point. But until then she is having to display ad pretty clearly which shows she does nothing but ads.

Her Greece vlog (with hanger on brother) was so boring. She could not have done a worse job. I went to Kefalonia this year and it is a beautiful but wild island. She was almost trying to paint it as upmarket (look at me on a very stoney beach in a bikini with it hoiked up my arse with stupid unpractical sandals) when it’s actually very rugged. Most of the beaches you need beach shoes for and are best for swimming not posing. The most beautiful scenery needs to be accessed by hiking or sailing off the coast. She just went there to take photos and eat. Which is what she does everywhere. No culture or activities.

Also the posing in a bikini to the camera ... her brother is the other side of the camera. Just very weird.

Al
I looked at her stories about an hour ago. Every single one bar one was an ad. Her Instagram pictures are all ads. Her twitter feed had the Halloween affiliate linked clothing links posted 5 times in less than 24 hours.
This woman does nothing but ads. She will slip up disclosing at some point. But until then she is having to display ad pretty clearly which shows she does nothing but ads.

Her Greece vlog (with hanger on brother) was so boring. She could not have done a worse job. I went to Kefalonia this year and it is a beautiful but wild island. She was almost trying to paint it as upmarket (look at me on a very stoney beach in a bikini with it hoiked up my arse with stupid unpractical sandals) when it’s actually very rugged. Most of the beaches you need beach shoes for and are best for swimming not posing. The most beautiful scenery needs to be accessed by hiking or sailing off the coast. She just went there to take photos and eat. Which is what she does everywhere. No culture or activities.

Also the posing in a bikini to the camera ... her brother is the other side of the camera. Just very weird.
Good point. She never does ANYTHING cultural, no museums, etc. She went to NYC multiple times and has never gone to the 9/11 museum or memorial that we know of. She never goes to any theatre shows. Probably because it isn't *gifted.*

Oh good point. How fecking weird that her brother is taking photos of her with her bikini pulled into her asscrack.

She also must be dying having to declare all these ads.

Last edited:
Very true bubble. I don’t get why people say her New York guides are good, she’s never done anything cultural like you say. Restaurant guides can be downloaded from anywhere and actually better to use one from someone that lives in the city than some orange wotsit from Leeds!

I think she is hating declaring the ads. She’ll do it right for a bit then change her disclosures to be less prominent.

It’s very wrong when you think about it. One thing getting a family member to shoot a few outfit shots where you are wearing a full outfit but bikini shots feels a bit ick.

• Haha

The Greece vlog was in true Em style an utter shambles. I can't believe Visit Greece would allow their name to be on this total car crash. It was totally pointless her even being there. Visiting 2 islands and flying from one to the other really does not constitute "island hopping" Em also spent approx a 3rd of it rambling on about how you MUST hire a driver, explaining to us how it works (they drive you around , could never have guessed that) One of the great things about the Greek Islands is that it is so easy to get around them on public buses and then use the ferries to travel between them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.