Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Skippy! Totally agree that two islands is not island hopping! She should have used the ferry or done a sailing trip really. But that would be too much effort for her.
I’ve never been on holiday and hired a driver or even considered it! When I visited kefalonia we hired a car ourselves which is what most people do or there are buses. No reason she couldn’t have used them.
There were no true travel tips in the vlog and she visited the obvious places like the underwater caves and walked around Sami and Fiscardo. Really underwhelming. Yet again she has ripped off another company. Feel sorry for Visit Greece wasting their money on her!

Yes Skippy! Totally agree that two islands is not island hopping! She should have used the ferry or done a sailing trip really. But that would be too much effort for her.
I’ve never been on holiday and hired a driver or even considered it! When I visited kefalonia we hired a car ourselves which is what most people do or there are buses. No reason she couldn’t have used them.
There were no true travel tips in the vlog and she visited the obvious places like the underwater caves and walked around Sami and Fiscardo. Really underwhelming. Yet again she has ripped off another company. Feel sorry for Visit Greece wasting their money on her!
Why on earth would you have a driver in Greece? Seems like a bit much. Her travel vlogs are always so crap.

Restaurant guides can be downloaded from anywhere and actually better to use one from someone that lives in the city than some orange wotsit from Leeds!
This actually made me laugh out loud!! 🤣🤣

Based on the feedback on here I will give her vlog a miss. Still not watched any of them and I intend to keep it that way.

Her obsession with eating out is odd. All she talks about is food, workouts and cheap tacky clothes.

So today she got her hair done for free. Still looks tit. Either the colourist and stylist are tit or her hair is beyond help.

I’ll be waiting for Tesco value Em to slip up again.

Reactions: 1
This actually made me laugh out loud!! 🤣🤣

Based on the feedback on here I will give her vlog a miss. Still not watched any of them and I intend to keep it that way.

Her obsession with eating out is odd. All she talks about is food, workouts and cheap tacky clothes.

So today she got her hair done for free. Still looks tit. Either the colourist and stylist are tit or her hair is beyond help.

I’ll be waiting for Tesco value Em to slip up again.
Her hair always looks tit. So fried. It would look better a golden blonde and shorter. She would never make me want to go to where she gets her hair done.

Reactions: 3
Half the thing is with her hair is that she never seems to brush it so it looks so tit and ratty. And obvs the fact it's in horrific condition

Reactions: 2
If I was Sasson I would ban her from sharing that they do her hair. Imagine that being a walking advertisement for your brand 🤨

If I was Sasson I would ban her from sharing that they do her hair. Imagine that being a walking advertisement for your brand 🤨
She said her hair is in good condition after having extensions. If that is "good" then I hate to think about what it was like bad.

She said her hair is in good condition after having extensions. If that is "good" then I hate to think about what it was like bad.
Wtf?!? It looks like straw and is bright yellow. She needs to soften the colour and comb it more often.

Tesco value Em really wouldn’t know classy if it not her in the butt. She’a basic and budget.

It just looks so dry and brittle. Not sure what kind of ad this is for Vidal sassoon in Leeds to be honest. Her hair is definitely over bleached.

Then again they can only do what they can with her hair if the condition is this bad and she keeps wanting it bleached. She was also doing an ad for those sugar burst hair gummies recently. Again clearly they don’t work based on the state of her hair.

C28D5F95-5128-4825-BE19-3F7596F0A61D.jpeg

Also I’ve just noticed the ends of her hair are golden blonde but the roots have been toned ash. 😱
What a mess.

It just looks so dry and brittle. Not sure what kind of ad this is for Vidal sassoon in Leeds to be honest. Her hair is definitely over bleached.

Then again they can only do what they can with her hair if the condition is this bad and she keeps wanting it bleached. She was also doing an ad for those sugar burst hair gummies recently. Again clearly they don’t work based on the state of her hair.

View attachment 52061

Also I’ve just noticed the ends of her hair are golden blonde but the roots have been toned ash. 😱
What a mess.
It is a terrible dye job. It is like she is going for balayage but what a mess. I would not go back to that person for my colour. She needs to lay off the bleach. It is actually possible to get nice blonde colour without bleach, I used to get it done. The ends of her hair look pee yellow, actually like Trump's hair.

Trump hair!! Haha I’m lolling at that! Matches her personally when she has a go at people who disagree with her!

I think her hair is very damaged and porous and can’t be toned evenly. A good hair hairdresser wouldn’t continue with bleaching. I wonder if she tones or bleaches it herself between salon visits? I’ve not noticed her hair being that brassy which suggests she does, and would explain why her hair is so damaged and straw like. Then again she uses so many filters you can’t tell!

Trump hair!! Haha I’m lolling at that! Matches her personally when she has a go at people who disagree with her!

I think her hair is very damaged and porous and can’t be toned evenly. A good hair hairdresser wouldn’t continue with bleaching. I wonder if she tones or bleaches it herself between salon visits? I’ve not noticed her hair being that brassy which suggests she does, and would explain why her hair is so damaged and straw like. Then again she uses so many filters you can’t tell!
Orange face like Trump and yellow straw-like hair, and a similar delicate personality. Hahaha.

Like you said, any good hairdresser would say they have to cut back on the bleach and would start her on a regime to get healthy hair.

• Haha
Pic says they do her mum's too. Not suprised as her mum's hair looks tit and ratty too

• Haha
"obviously we came to the independent Japanese restaurant I've been coming to since birth"

What a weird way to word it. Couldn't she just say it's a local restaurant she loves rather than having to go extreme OTT...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"obviously we came to the independent Japanese restaurant I've been coming to since birth"

What a weird way to word it. Couldn't she just say it's a local restaurant she loves rather than having to go extreme OTT...
What a freak

Yes she has mentioned GG. She called out some people publicly on her Twitter so her followers could attack them. There's the difference between Em and us. We never ever will harass her through her accounts. Yet she did that to others. Em chooses to read here.
yes I remember this! allegedly Victoria from Victoria vintage had an account on GG and made a lot of negative comments about em and she called her out for it, Victoria apologized in a general tweet and em replied and wanted a personal apoligy

What a freak
Because she’s been Japanese food since the day she was born. Pushed out the womb and straight over to the independent Japanese restaurant for some sushi rolls and a Katsu curry 🙄

She’s got the Range Rover out for Bubble and Lechat 😉

yes I remember this! allegedly Victoria from Victoria vintage had an account on GG and made a lot of negative comments about em and she called her out for it, Victoria apologized in a general tweet and em replied and wanted a personal apoligy
Tesco value Em needs to remove her head from her arse and not be so thin skinned. You put your life out there, you want the freebies, PR gifts etc and the lemmings who follow you to adore you then you have to take those who have more then one brain cell who call out your BS, your stupid adverts and your shady ways.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.