Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me that pointed out there was no details about Roemenswear on its own website. No limited company registration number, no VAT registration number, no address, only an email and telephone for customers to contact this firm.

Given online security advice tells consumers to only deal with companies that are completely transparent about their physical location and business registrations, please come back and tell me why I’m wrong to raise that?

Matt may be a “nice boy”, but if he’s running a company selling to consumers then he should be clear about his company details with consumers.
I would never buy from a website with no info on it. I am also curious how someone (Matt) who was struggling to get an Accounting job suddenly decided to open a men's clothing store? Does it really make that much money? It would be good too if he also shared more info about who makes the clothes....he says it is "British made" but by whom? I don't know, I guess I am just really skeptical when it comes to stuff online.

Here Em goes with the Christmas Gift lists. Another way to make things into affiliate links and get money from people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would never buy from a website with no info on it. I am also curious how someone (Matt) who was struggling to get an Accounting job suddenly decided to open a men's clothing store? Does it really make that much money? It would be good too if he also shared more info about who makes the clothes....he says it is "British made" but by whom? I don't know, I guess I am just really skeptical when it comes to stuff online.

Here Em goes with the Christmas Gift lists. Another way to make things into affiliate links and get money from people.
I’m surprised she waited this long and didn’t start on 1st Nov. How much money do we want to bet that It will be shared several times a day from now until NYE. I dread to think what Black Friday will be like with her! All those discount codes and affiliate links she’ll be in affiliate link rip your followers off heaven!

I’m surprised she waited this long and didn’t start on 1st Nov. How much money do we want to bet that It will be shared several times a day from now until NYE. I dread to think what Black Friday will be like with her! All those discount codes and affiliate links she’ll be in affiliate link rip your followers off heaven!
Good lord yes. She will be shilling so hard on Black Friday! She might not even have time to read here. Maybe she can send Anniew round again to tell us off!

• Haha
Good lord yes. She will be shilling so hard on Black Friday! She might not even have time to read here. Maybe she can send Anniew round again to tell us off!
Did AnnieW delete her comment? Perhaps because I mentioned she should make her username less personal as it took me less than 5 mins to figure out who she was thanks to social media. I don't mean that in a malicious way but if someone wishes to remain anonymous they shouldn't use things that can identify them.

Reactions: 1
That was all a bit odd. It sounded like his mum had joined to stick for him. Don’t be mean and question why a website has no details a professional business website has. And how rude to say he’s like a 14 year old, I’m pretty sure Em has mentioned that someone thought she was his mum once! These influencers and their friends and family are so odd. They claim they don’t read here and are too busy living their best most amazing lives but they still address everything we mention on here and then get their friends and family to come on here and defend them. This is the second time that someone has rocked up on here defending Tesco value Em. She must be so thin skinned if she has someone to do that!
Did AnnieW delete her comment? Perhaps because I mentioned she should make her username less personal as it took me less than 5 mins to figure out who she was thanks to social media. I don't mean that in a malicious way but if someone wishes to remain anonymous they shouldn't use things that can identify them.
Really?!? Was she connected to Em?

That was all a bit odd. It sounded like his mum had joined to stick for him. Don’t be mean and question why a website has no details a professional business website has. And how rude to say he’s like a 14 year old, I’m pretty sure Em has mentioned that someone thought she was his mum once! These influencers and their friends and family are so odd. They claim they don’t read here and are too busy living their best most amazing lives but they still address everything we mention on here and then get their friends and family to come on here and defend them. This is the second time that someone has rocked up on here defending Tesco value Em. She must be so thin skinned if she has someone to do that!

Really?!? Was she connected to Em?
No, she is connected to Em's boyfriend. She is followed by Roe Menswear on Insta and she also follows them. Username is basically the same so it was a dead giveaway.

• Haha
No, she is connected to Em's boyfriend. She is followed by Roe Menswear on Insta and she also follows them. Username is basically the same so it was a dead giveaway.
Oh dear I found her. She’s not smart at all is she! I bet it’s his mum. That’s so embarrassing! And you can bet Tesco value Em told him about it and probably her as there is no way he reads this or that AnnieW found this on her own.

What a bunch of numpties! 🙄😂

• Haha
Oh dear I found her. She’s not smart at all is she! I bet it’s his mum. That’s so embarrassing! And you can bet Tesco value Em told him about it and probably her as there is no way he reads this or that AnnieW found this on her own.

What a bunch of numpties! 🙄😂
Right. That is why I asked how she found us, especially as she knows Matt but claims to not know Em. Either she Google searched Roe Menswear and stumbled upon here, Googled Em's blog and stumbled upon here, or Em told Matt who told her. I think it was the latter situation. As you said, it is not something you just randomly end up on...you are either told or search for it. Made a bit of a fool of herself. Haha.

Right. That is why I asked how she found us, especially as she knows Matt but claims to not know Em. Either she Google searched Roe Menswear and stumbled upon here, Googled Em's blog and stumbled upon here, or Em told Matt who told her. I think it was the latter situation. As you said, it is not something you just randomly end up on...you are either told or search for it. Made a bit of a fool of herself. Haha.
If she can’t even create a username that doesn’t give her away she didn’t find this on her own. I love your detective work!! You can’t get anything pass Detective Bubble! 🕵️‍♀️

If she can’t even create a username that doesn’t give her away she didn’t find this on her own. I love your detective work!! You can’t get anything pass Detective Bubble! 🕵️‍♀️
Hahaha. Good point. Next Em will be saying that we troll family members. She posted workout videos today and her form is so bad it makes me cringe.

She does so many HIIT workouts a week it can’t be good for her. You’re meant to do 2-3 max as it’s puts so much pressure on your body especially your joints and then do other workouts like weights, etc.
Her form is terrible, I have no idea what body part she is working out, what she wants to achieve and she just randomly goes to classes and sessions.

There is nothing in that girls life that makes any sense to me. She’s a 25 year old living like a student in a pigsty showing of freebies and still dressing like she is a university student.

Amazing work Bubble! I would agree it’s likely that Em has highlighted this thread to her family and his family and then they’ve tried to wade in here. She is totally living her best life, reading tattle all day then trying to respond to us!! I totally agree Em has mentioned that someone thought she was Matt’s mum so we haven’t exactly said anything that hasn’t been said elsewhere?!

Her form is so bloody terrible considering she has PT sessions. I honestly think a lot of these HIIT classes are a swizz. They are just aerobics classes relabelled. True HIIT is like where you work out so hard for two mins you can breath. Esp in London where you pay a premium to work out in an edgy room with music. Style over substance, no wonder Em loves them

I was thinking this morning...and I wouldn't be surprised if Em sent a family member here to comment in the hope that we would be horrible to them. Therefore, she would probably try to start some cases of us harassing people, etc. It is a good thing we are all pretty level headed folk and not the trolls that she makes out.

Yeah, Em never lifts weights, at least I don't see her doing so. Guarantee next week she will share stories of her doing it.

I was thinking this morning...and I wouldn't be surprised if Em sent a family member here to comment in the hope that we would be horrible to them. Therefore, she would probably try to start some cases of us harassing people, etc. It is a good thing we are all pretty level headed folk and not the trolls that she makes out.

Yeah, Em never lifts weights, at least I don't see her doing so. Guarantee next week she will share stories of her doing it.
Yes you are right. She is probably gutted we were t horrible and just rightly questioned why that person how found their way to the thread and what was the issue with the questions asked. All sensible stuff if you ask me!

I would question how nice Matt is anyway since Em is always complaining he doesn’t do Valentine’s Day etc. Or she makes him out to be worse than he is. Maybe Annie should have a word with Em about that.

Next week she will have some #gifted weights session!

Yes you are right. She is probably gutted we were t horrible and just rightly questioned why that person how found their way to the thread and what was the issue with the questions asked. All sensible stuff if you ask me!

I would question how nice Matt is anyway since Em is always complaining he doesn’t do Valentine’s Day etc. Or she makes him out to be worse than he is. Maybe Annie should have a word with Em about that.

Next week she will have some #gifted weights session!
Our opinion off Matt is solely based on what Tesco value Em shares as he doesn’t really have a social media presence. If we think he’s like a kid it’s because she’s created that impression but when would you expect someone as self absorbed as Tesco value Em to realise that.

I don’t think any of us are particularly awful about her. We call out her bullshit, her constant shilling and trying to make money out of her audience, her greedy grabby nature and the fact that she acts like a teenager on Twitter. None of it is false or even particularly mean!

She is so sloppy. Her latest igtv and her Burberry trench is so crumpled. Also her story with all those products on the side of her bath. Very unprofessional

She always looks sloppy. Her clothes are always crumpled! Every time I watch one of her igtv things I get so much second hand embarrassment. Imagine pouting and rocking backwards and forwards like that by yourself 😂 And the grey boots with the brown dress and the coat half open. Good god what an appalling outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always looks sloppy. Her clothes are always crumpled! Every time I watch one of her igtv things I get so much second hand embarrassment. Imagine pouting and rocking backwards and forwards like that by yourself 😂 And the grey boots with the brown dress and the coat half open. Good god what an appalling outfit!
One of the funniest comments I’ve read! Yes those products lined up like that really triggered my OCD. She also for some odd reason lines up all her candles in the kitchen. WTF?!? I was not like that at 25!

Her IG stories are literally: workouts (with poor form), freebies and swipe ups and food. Does this woman have nothing else in her life?!? If I don’t watch her for a few months I’m pretty sure I won’t miss anything.

In one of her recent vids on YT you can see the hotel room and bed...and that she's had move a table and chairs out of the way to throw all the bedding on the floor, to get the pics for the gram!
If she's advertising the hotel and posting these pictures wouldn't this be false advertising? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.