Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen it but considering his life revolves around following his sister around for free pizza and taking pictures of her whilst she rocks back and forth, I can’t imagine he’d be all that interesting.
HAhaha, stop it. I actually chuckled at "rocks back and forth." I HATE those videos where she does that. It is like she has a problem with her gait, which she doesn't. It looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Omg, these tweets are under the hashtag for the show:

- Chicken veg and rice!!! This cockwomble blogger/vlogger/blagger/scammer and her brother are way out of their league. How excited was she that she got some free slippers?. I’m not convinced she actually believes the plane leaves the ground tbh #WorldsMostLuxurious #channel5

- #WorldsMostLuxurious Don't care how luxurious it is, if I had to listen to that vlogger I'd pass....

- So she's a nobody then #WorldsMostLuxurious

-
“Can I get" who the duck is paying for her to blog about this stuff. People who can afford this won’t care or read what she’s writing #WorldsMostLuxurious

- You’ll have 5 star service & mega high standards so we’ve hired a freeloading chav to confirm so.

LOL. She will start talking about the big bad trolls soon.

What was her brother's personality like?
And guess what sensitive thin skinned Em has been on a bit of a Twitter rampage replying and then deleting the messages as per usual.

I don’t understand why she’s on social media if she can’t handle people not fawning over her. And if you’re going to bite back have a backbone and stand behind it and not delete it straight away otherwise just ignore it. The girl is a fool and her mum should have a word with the moron.

Also her relationship with her brother is just off. No one spends that much time with their grown up brother.

I wonder who pulled out of this 'documentary'! She said that she only found out about it a couple of days beforehand which means that she must have been a stand in. Maybe someone who realised that glamourising flying on huge polluting jets would not be great for their image!!

And guess what sensitive thin skinned Em has been on a bit of a Twitter rampage replying and then deleting the messages as per usual.

I don’t understand why she’s on social media if she can’t handle people not fawning over her. And if you’re going to bite back have a backbone and stand behind it and not delete it straight away otherwise just ignore it. The girl is a fool and her mum should have a word with the moron.

Also her relationship with her brother is just off. No one spends that much time with their grown up brother.
Did you see the tweets that she sent? I didn't have a chance to

Did you see the tweets that she sent? I didn't have a chance to
No she deleted them pretty much straight after but you can see that people have replied to her. No one has apologised for what they tweeted. It’s a shame I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot! 😫

She is so unprofessional, the amount of time she makes a fool of herself online and then deletes it is unbelievable. Also she had to go and find these tweets as no one @ her.

No she deleted them pretty much straight after but you can see that people have replied to her. No one has apologised for what they tweeted. It’s a shame I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot! 😫

She is so unprofessional, the amount of time she makes a fool of herself online and then deletes it is unbelievable. Also she had to go and find these tweets as no one @ her.
Yeah, she must have been looking through the hashtag.

In my opinion, Em has put herself in a situation where she can't speak out about climate change any time soon. She literally just went on a trip on a private jet for a TV show. It does make you wonder if the original person meant to do it pulled out because of climate change? She filmed this in summer though as I remember her tweeting and posting insta stories about the world's most expensive private jet.

Haha that is so Em. She cannot stand any criticism. The fact she has used the hashtag to find people commenting on the show says it all. If she really doesn’t care then why look at peoples opinions? No one has to like you Em! I reckon she wrote tweets to ‘respond’ then deleted them as she realised how immature and psycho it makes her look. She was once in a home sense ad and got messages under that and she responded to them and then ranted on Twitter that “people with children” had said mean things! As if having child’s stops you criticising another person!! She’s such a fool.

I googled her twitter handle and this came up on tripadvisor. https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Profile/lemx12345?fid=3ec2da1d-f74d-4eb7-ae25-d72a435bec21

Funny how she’s happy to dish critical and silly comments out about businesses but cannot deal with any that comes her way?! Also look at her sucking up to certain hotels. Clearly after another gifted stay!

This review is a perfect example. Moans about everything of this meal but doesn’t mention the discount she got! Glad to see the manager responded to this orange beggar! Really nasty!

5E1147EF-78D8-4E82-AB83-A89A63D3E0D7.jpeg 825CB69C-8E23-4BDC-A415-C6D2AE9A2D8B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Haha that is so Em. She cannot stand any criticism. The fact she has used the hashtag to find people commenting on the show says it all. If she really doesn’t care then why look at peoples opinions? No one has to like you Em! I reckon she wrote tweets to ‘respond’ then deleted them as she realised how immature and psycho it makes her look. She was once in a home sense ad and got messages under that and she responded to them and then ranted on Twitter that “people with children” had said mean things! As if having child’s stops you criticising another person!! She’s such a fool.

I googled her twitter handle and this came up on tripadvisor. https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Profile/lemx12345?fid=3ec2da1d-f74d-4eb7-ae25-d72a435bec21

Funny how she’s happy to dish critical and silly comments out about businesses but cannot deal with any that comes her way?! Also look at her sucking up to certain hotels. Clearly after another gifted stay!

This review is a perfect example. Moans about everything of this meal but doesn’t mention the discount she got! Glad to see the manager responded to this orange beggar! Really nasty!

View attachment 47048View attachment 47049
Where is she sucking up to hotels?

I remember that Homesense ad, there were comments on Twitter and Facebook that she replied to. Acting like that makes her seem unhinged. Any real celeb wouldn't dare do that. It makes her look pathetic.

I am going to read through her Tripadvisor now, ahaha.

Where is she sucking up to hotels?

I remember that Homesense ad, there were comments on Twitter and Facebook that she replied to. Acting like that makes her seem unhinged. Any real celeb wouldn't dare do that. It makes her look pathetic.

I am going to read through her Tripadvisor now, ahaha.

On her trip advisor reviews! Look at the ones she leaves for the Maldives hotel proper gushing.

Omg. Look at this review from her and then the reply from TripAdvisor. She sounds like a right nasty piece of work. This makes me think even more than when she goes to a hotel she tries to swindle an upgrade in exchange for positive reviews. The hotel was so good in their reply.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg. Look at this review from her and then the reply from TripAdvisor. She sounds like a right nasty piece of work. This makes me think even more than when she goes to a hotel she tries to swindle an upgrade in exchange for positive reviews. The hotel was so good in their reply.
OMG that response is bleeping gold! What a horrible little beggar she is. She threatens hotels with bad reviews unless they give her what she wants?? Very nasty indeed. She is so grabby and clearly expects to be treated better than everyone else. Total respect to the hotel for not putting up with her bullshit.

Reactions: 8
OMG that response is bleeping gold! What a horrible little beggar she is. She threatens hotels with bad reviews unless they give her what she wants?? Very nasty indeed. She is so grabby and clearly expects to be treated better than everyone else. Total respect to the hotel for not putting up with her bullshit.
Right. Imagine behaving that way and thinking it is ok? I am SO glad the hotel didn't sugar coat their response. It makes you wonder how often she acts like that at a hotel.

Wow!!! Love that hotel’s response.

It would be so great if this could be sent to her and shared with all the brands she works with and see how they feel about working with someone who try’s to blackmail hotels into giving her stuff she hasn’t paid for.

She is so grubby and classless.

Great find on the Tripadvisor reviews! This will keep me entertained for a while 😂

View attachment 47048View attachment 47049
😮 oh dear! Would you look at that? I think Em had better think twice before calling anyone who gives her feedback a troll!

Wow!!! Love that hotel’s response.

It would be so great if this could be sent to her and shared with all the brands she works with and see how they feel about working with someone who try’s to blackmail hotels into giving her stuff she hasn’t paid for.

She is so grubby and classless.

Great find on the Tripadvisor reviews! This will keep me entertained for a while 😂
I have just read through them... who on EARTH does she think she is?! Freeloading little brat.

Last edited:
I was thinking I wish brands could see how Em treats businesses and makes up lies because they didn’t give into her demands. I wonder how many hotels would be happy to put up her for free then?

It’s the utter hypocrisy of branding people trolls when they criticise her yet clearly she’s happy to dish it out and make false accusations about businesses online. It also makes her online persona seem very fake... all the smiles and posing... it’s just a front for very immature, greedy, rude individual that needs to grow up and be more professional if she wants to grow her audience any further. Even the reviews she’s left that are 5 star show her greed. Like the Maldives one where she says she was disappointed not to get a bungalow over the water. You probably have to pay a lot more for those rooms yet I bet she tried to blag it for free.

I honestly think she will delete that trip advisor account as soon as she gets wind that we’ve seen it.

Ugh

Some of her comments in these reviews show her true opinions. Imagine going to a luxury Caribbean resort and resenting tipping private butlers when those people rely on tips and are literally waiting on you hand and foot. You could always book a room without that service if you hate tipping. Ugh, she’s actually vile.

100CCF32-2572-47A0-8729-C51CA2E1D1AB.jpeg

• Wow
I was thinking I wish brands could see how Em treats businesses and makes up lies because they didn’t give into her demands. I wonder how many hotels would be happy to put up her for free then?

It’s the utter hypocrisy of branding people trolls when they criticise her yet clearly she’s happy to dish it out and make false accusations about businesses online. It also makes her online persona seem very fake... all the smiles and posing... it’s just a front for very immature, greedy, rude individual that needs to grow up and be more professional if she wants to grow her audience any further. Even the reviews she’s left that are 5 star show her greed. Like the Maldives one where she says she was disappointed not to get a bungalow over the water. You probably have to pay a lot more for those rooms yet I bet she tried to blag it for free.

I honestly think she will delete that trip advisor account as soon as she gets wind that we’ve seen it.
The bungalows in the Maldives cost a FORTUNE. A water villa at the hotel that she stayed at costs $1,747 /1067GBP (full board), $1,630 /996GBP (half board) and $1,446/885GBP (breakfast only) PER night.

Just a normal villa, is almost $700/430GBP per night. So a week in a water villa would be over $12,000.

Prices found on booking.com.

She is a greedy little madam. She only wanted the water villa because it is "instagrammable." Most people would just be delighted to be in the Maldives.

And yes, the TripAdvisor account will be gone soon. In fact, I am surprised it is still there. She will then tweet about people "stalking" her. Not at all considering when you type in her Twitter handle on Google, it comes up

I can’t believe she threatens people with a negative review and still gives one even after getting discounts, free food and drink etc! Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she threatens people with a negative review and still gives one even after getting discounts, free food and drink etc! Disgusting behaviour.
It isn't like they didn't do anything. As you said, they discounted, gave free food and drink. Horrible behaviour. That is a loss for them and she acts like a spoilt brat.

Someone needs to screenshot it all and make a site with fake/scammers on, so brands can find it easily.
So they can get the fakers out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.