Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years back I used to really love Em's blog and would read it regularly but it has really gone downhill the past few years. She used to come across as very genuine but she seems to have lost that. I had to unfollow her on Twitter as every second tweet is an affiliate link, which is really annoying. She also really over-edits her Instagram posts now which is a shame. She uses a filter that makes her look Trump orange, it is terrible. I still think she is nice but she has lost her niche which to me was relatable, real blog posts.

Reactions: 5
Anyone have any thoughts on this girl? She constantly posts fake as duck “gorgeous hun 🔥🔥🔥“ comments under EVERY influencer/blogger and their grannies insta posts trying to befriend them. It’s so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dont get me started on the constant affilate links / orange filters / inappropriate outfits for the weather.. she bloody loves herself.

Reactions: 6
For someone who makes her living from uploading you tube vlogs, she speaks so fast and mumbles so badly you can barely hear what she’s saying!!!! 😂😂 does she realise you need actually be audible in vlogs?

Reactions: 3
Ironically her content has been so boring since she left Leeds. I hate how much she plays up about being northern though. Annoying AF.

Reactions: 2
Digging up this thread again as i have seen her mentioned a bit.

Cannot stand her, she is so so false. Does she actually pay for anything herself? I know influencers get a lot of stuff gifted but she takes the piss. Her lunches, her cleaner even her boyfriend's weekend away!

Reactions: 4
Digging up this thread again as i have seen her mentioned a bit.

Cannot stand her, she is so so false. Does she actually pay for anything herself? I know influencers get a lot of stuff gifted but she takes the piss. Her lunches, her cleaner even her boyfriend's weekend away!
It seems like she doesn't. She and her boyfriend seem like a mismatch. He looks about 12 and she looks like his mum. She always goes on about her dream wedding and the kind of man she needs. Very odd.

Cannot. Stand. Her! Probably my least fave actually. I just can’t stand seeing her fake ass comments pop up underneath everyone and their dog’s Instagram posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cannot. Stand. Her! Probably my least fave actually. I just can’t stand seeing her fake ass comments pop up underneath everyone and their dog’s Instagram posts.
SAME. Anytime I would go on an "influencer's" instagram page, her desperate comment would be at the top. She has become insufferable.

Reactions: 11
The basic problem with her is that she mumbles her way through vlogs... she’s been doing this for a few years now but doesn’t seem to have learnt how to speak in a way that people can understand....?!

The basic problem with her is that she mumbles her way through vlogs... she’s been doing this for a few years now but doesn’t seem to have learnt how to speak in a way that people can understand....?!
Yes, I can't get through a whole video of hers. She lacks confidence and it is really obvious. The other thing I don't love is the awkward outfit videos she does on instagram where she shuffles from side to side. They are so awkward.

Reactions: 2
It's probably because she's concentrating so hard on disguising her Yorkshire accent.

God she doesn’t half milk that she’s from the north/Yorkshire/Leeds. It’s unbearable and no one really cares, especially in London where people from all over the world come to live.
She comes over very immature. Won’t go on the tube. Has to take her mum to the doctors. Has a boyfriend and says they aren’t ready for marriages/kids but then is always going on about weddings and babies. Her brother seems to live with them in London which I find odd too.

Cannot stand her... bloody gifted everything. Affiliate links everything / filters everything and has the worst dress sense I think I've ever seen....

God she doesn’t half milk that she’s from the north/Yorkshire/Leeds. It’s unbearable and no one really cares, especially in London where people from all over the world come to live.
She comes over very immature. Won’t go on the tube. Has to take her mum to the doctors. Has a boyfriend and says they aren’t ready for marriages/kids but then is always going on about weddings and babies. Her brother seems to live with them in London which I find odd too.
Her brother probably lives with her as she can't afford the rent so they split it between them all. She is pathetic. She lives in London but Ubers all the time.

She has the ugliest and most tacky style I have seen.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. I unsubscribed a year ago when she didnt move to London as she didnt get the house. She acts do immature and quite desperate for people like inthefrow to like her.

She doesn’t seem to be friends with the bigger influencers like inthefrow and hello October anymore.
Her YouTube views have halved since Jan, which isn’t a surprise. Her channel is a hot mess of hauls with the tags still on and click bait titled videos that have no real content. She’s just put a video about squats up today. But who would take fitness advice from her? There are like a thousand other trained PTs making those videos.

• Haha
She doesn’t seem to be friends with the bigger influencers like inthefrow and hello October anymore.
Her YouTube views have halved since Jan, which isn’t a surprise. Her channel is a hot mess of hauls with the tags still on and click bait titled videos that have no real content. She’s just put a video about squats up today. But who would take fitness advice from her? There are like a thousand other trained PTs making those videos.
Yeah, she isn't even qualified to give that advice. I used to think she looked good but her legs are like rugby players. She didn't get invited to inthefrows hen night or kayleigh's wedding even though she's meant to be besties with them.

Her latest Instagram post is going on about getting married again. Does she mention weddings to get more likes or something?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.