Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She has commented on her last post from the dogs account and then replied to herself. I cannot fathom this level of madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lechat

VIP Member
Exactly!! She’s a cheap stake who gave her boyfriend free egg baps on his birthday and then used for it for vlog content!!!

love that Claire woman told her it wouldn’t be safe to have a chef in and to take their own bedding. Not so lux now eh Em hunny.

Serves her right for being a covid shamer and acting all scared about everything. Now she can’t go anywhere without people pointing out it’s not safe after she played on her brother, boyfriend and grandad being vulnerable.
Nice taste of karma after she kept going on about people going abroad.

She can’t help herself by responding

I factually know 100s of people have visited a restaurant after my recommendation. Fucking hell, big head or what?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ohjeeseeee

So the orange one was out on the piss last night with what looks like her ShiEldiNg boyfriend. Told us THREE TIMES not to worry. Nobody’s worried about you AT ALL. It is all in your head. Although I would be intrigued to learn if she went inside to the toilet, did she hug or touch the other people she was with, she certainly is acting like the people she’s been shaming for months “Covid isn’t over” Eh em?

Attachments

Lechat

VIP Member
I pay for his food 😂😂 way to emasculate the fucker!

she’s only saying it because we comment that Em keeps playing the little wife to him with baking and cleaning. Now she’s trying to pretend she’s a boss babe again by paying for it all.

meanwhile in the real world of normal relationships people go 50/50 or keep their business off social media

• Haha

skippyskip

Pathetic isn’t it. no one gives a shit that she’s travelled. The government has said its fine, she’s just making a big deal over it. Pathetic from the person that’s had takeaways and chocolate ubered. So privileged to protect herself from the risk but expect delivery drivers to work and put themselves more at risk. And often those delivery drivers are black or Asian men, who this morning on the news said they were more at risk. So spoilt white woman Em is happy to Uber shit to keep herself safe but puts minorities at risk!! That’s Em all over.

her BLM stuff was really the most performative out there, she’s changed nothing since. She makes sick with her lies and vapid life. I wonder if she had to beg Matt to drive her home as well since she’s such a pathetic orange lump that cant drive herself.

also the dog looks like it hates her 😂😂😂😂
the dog's probably like 'who the hell is this?' as Em squeals in its face. Well Maple, that is your social media consultant who you have to thank for all the free stuff you will receive, whether you need it or not.

Now will Em be risking life and limb for a #gifted#pressappointment hair cut and colour in Leeds?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Me me me me me me me 😴😴😴
yes!! And then she’s spent all day using his bday for content and adding affiliate links to her stories. Great birthday for him! Oh and “we wanted” sushi takeaway for dinner. God let him pick! It’s funny she was moaning about not being able to do anything special. I’ve seen another London based influencer go to a roof top bar tonight for her birthday. Oodles of places to go in London for a fun night out. Em might as well be in Yorkshire as shes not done anything fun for matts birthday really.

Mentioning her neighbour again. And why is Em talking to the paramedics if they are visiting her neighbour...? Like does she go outside, just to talk to them? So weird.

am sure they are too busy to talk to a nosey orange loon. why is she so nosey re her neighbours too?

as for her tweet. God. She’s getting told in the comments nurses had a separate pay deal so aren’t included. She knows nothing. She could have researched before her tweeted so now she looks dumb. And most carers work in the private sector so the min. Wage would have to be increased or the carers benefit payment increased if you care for family. I‘m not disputing pay is poor in the care sector either but I really hate ignorant people. Like I bet reading the bbc news would have answered her question over who was included in the rise as well.

ideally the government would make all influencers pay 60% tax on all earnings and gifts from their pointless, consumerist, environmentally damaging and toxic industry to give nurses a bonus.

• Heart

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I think with the amount of money airlines will have lost - and continue to lose - during the pandemic and the appalling way many airlines have treated their staff (British Airways springs to mind) it would be a real kick in the teeth if they then starting gifting flights/holidays to these so-called influencers.

Reactions: 7

Rondoodle

VIP Member
The Cotswolds is now her happy place for food! I thought it was New York!

this girl is a car crash I literally can’t look away from 😂

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
When I was around 15........he wasn’t even my first boyfriend...I felt like our relationship was perfect”

oh fuck off. this cannot be real.
God. She really needs to grow up. I had my first relationship when I was 16 and in the moment it was "perfect" because I was a naive teenager. He cheated on me and yes I was heartbroken. But now at 28, I barely think about him and if I do it isn't bad thoughts, we were both young.
She needs therapy as she really seems to hold onto issues.

She posted how Matt's bday is coming up and normally they'd go away but they're gonna have a staycation. She asks if anyone is even open/will have bookings. Why don't you look, you dumb twit. Oh wait because she wants someone to gift it for her.

Ohjeeseeee

I’m awake super early with excitement about hearing her big secret news today!! She’s spent the whole day yesterday attention seeking about it..... beg

• Haha

Ohjeeseeee

It’s gonna be constant BEGGING for free shit for the house now.... oooh I really need a sofa..... oh I really need some mirrors...... ohh I really need somewhere to store my beloved beef jerky

• Haha
  • Sick

Heyyou

Chatty Member
So she’s paid £150 for a consultation (which can be redeemed against treatments) and now its gifted. Does she actually expect us to believe this shit? 😂 The girl won’t pay £30 for a fresh gel mani never mind £150 for a beauty consultation. How does she think she’s doing the clinic any favours when she refuses to give any details other than “iT WaS SoOoOo cLeAn gUySsS.. sOoO iMpReSsEd!”... what exactly are you trying to influence Em?! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she is abysmal at her ‘job’

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200726_121339.jpg
Screenshot_20200726_121319.jpg
Screenshot_20200726_121327.jpg
shes banging on about people 'not worrying' on her other accounts as well! How embarrassing that shes mentioned 'private members club' in multiple posts 🤢

Also why does she think liking food is a personality trait unique to her? Its completely normal to order some food eith your drinks?!

ALSO dont know why shes licking Graces arse when shes been called out for travelling to france recently, wonder what our Em would have to say about that?

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s still losing followers apart from a top up mid week of circa 100 (purchased no doubt)
Her engagement rate has fallen further - 1.19%.
She’s a parasite beggar and everyone can see it bar the 13 year olds and other blaggers that follow her.
She has nothing to offer an audience. Her content is shoddy and she would advertise toilet paper if it paid. She lies about everything, to the point it’s actually embarrassing because her lies don’t even stand up to scrutiny.

She’s a Lazy, lying, dirty, consumerist, wasteful human being that adds nothing to society just takes takes takes.

Ohjeeseeee

“I wIsh I diDnT lOve So hArD” hahahahhahahahshahh

I wish I didn’t love all my free shit so hard, more like

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Hahahaha, beef jerky. An all-time low.

Her numbers are still dropping on IG and twitter.
She replied to someone on Twitter the other week that her followers dropped because she posted about BLM. I was disgusted. Her followers have been dropping daily for months! It had fuck all to do with her posting about BLM because it‘s glaringly obvious that she doesn’t support the cause and just did it because everyone else did. She calls parts of London that are heavily multi cultural as “sketchy” and “unsafe” .. we have receipts, she’s not fooling anyone.