Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the below photos is on her maple stories highlight and taken 6 days ago. Why does she lie? Just say oh yeah I took this video earlier in the year but wanted to re share it?? she lies about everything.

god all Fiat 500 twitter and basic witches of Instagram have reposted that Maya Jama tweet. Pretty much every dumb idiot that spends time pouting into their phone loves to harp on about the ‘haterz’. Maybe if so many people dislike you, you are the problem. Ever thought about that??!

7E678436-2A8B-439A-8871-3EDA787ED4B9.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Yep the below photos is on her maple stories highlight and taken 6 days ago. Why does she lie? Just say oh yeah I took this video earlier in the year but wanted to re share it?? she lies about everything.

god all Fiat 500 twitter and basic witches of Instagram have reposted that Maya Jama tweet. Pretty much every dumb idiot that spends time pouting into their phone loves to harp on about the ‘haterz’. Maybe if so many people dislike you, you are the problem. Ever thought about that??!

View attachment 183277
She can never tell the truth about anything. She is a manipulative, compulsive, gaslighting liar. What a nightmare woman. Making out others are crazy.

She can never tell the truth about anything. She is a manipulative, compulsive, gaslighting liar. What a nightmare woman. Making out others are crazy.
100%. It’s a bit like Emily Canham. Just lies about everything even the smallest thing. She must think people are dumb but they aren’t and they notice. That’s why Ems account is not growing because she’s not authentic anymore and just begs and lies, but yeah people are just trying to bring you down because they secretly hate themselves 🤣🤣🙃 the mental gymnastics these knobheads go through.

100%. It’s a bit like Emily Canham. Just lies about everything even the smallest thing. She must think people are dumb but they aren’t and they notice. That’s why Ems account is not growing because she’s not authentic anymore and just begs and lies, but yeah people are just trying to bring you down because they secretly hate themselves 🤣🤣🙃 the mental gymnastics these knobheads go through.
Em is proving time and time again that she is a horrible person. I don't know why her family coddle her awful behaviour.

I have soo much proof she reads here but I can post because she will know it’s me.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Im going to ignore how cheap that dress looks and just say - why does she always feel the need to have a dig at Matt. I know nothing about him but its not nice is it
Because she is a bleep.
She always complains about him whether on IG or Twitter. If it bothers her that he leaves his laundry around etc then should speak to him in private bu no, she has to make a scene about it online.

Reactions: 1
Because she is a bleep.
She always complains about him whether on IG or Twitter. If it bothers her that he leaves his laundry around etc then should speak to him in private bu no, she has to make a scene about it online.
It just makes their relationship look tit! Em if you're reading this, it doesn't make you look 'cool and relatable' - it makes you look like a moany push over

Reactions: 2
It just makes their relationship look tit! Em if you're reading this, it doesn't make you look 'cool and relatable' - it makes you look like a moany push over
agree, the way she portrays the relationship is so odd.

one minute she’s moaning about him leaving washing about, the next bragging that she’s made him pancakes for breakfast 🤔 he seems pretty grumpy like the vlog where he was moaning about the cost of a locksmith and then she’s also said stuff in the past like Matt said we can’t do x y or z. Or saying I wish had someone to do Valentine’s Day with, or picnics or get married to 🤔
Then she’s tweeting he gets his holidays and food paid for via her! It’s just so random. i can only assume she thinks that sharing all these things makes her authentic but its weird she chooses to share the things she does.

Reactions: 1
agree, the way she portrays the relationship is so odd.

one minute she’s moaning about him leaving washing about, the next bragging that she’s made him pancakes for breakfast 🤔 he seems pretty grumpy like the vlog where he was moaning about the cost of a locksmith and then she’s also said stuff in the past like Matt said we can’t do x y or z. Or saying I wish had someone to do Valentine’s Day with, or picnics or get married to 🤔
Then she’s tweeting he gets his holidays and food paid for via her! It’s just so random. i can only assume she thinks that sharing all these things makes her authentic but its weird she chooses to share the things she does.
Yes, I find it highly odd about when she "finds" or is "with" the person she wants to marry, etc because she's still a "baby."
Does she not see her future with Matt??

Im going to ignore how cheap that dress looks and just say - why does she always feel the need to have a dig at Matt. I know nothing about him but its not nice is it
Is looking like a Mormon in trend at the moment or did I miss the memo?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t say much. Do not speak to her on other platforms and post in here. She tracks your IP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.