Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proof that just because you can squeeze into a certain size doesn’t mean you should...I wouldn’t have even thought she was an 8 to be honest because she does seem to have a lot of muscle!
I think she's probably a 10. She is muscly and her thighs are thick and wide hips.

Reactions: 1
dont get me wrong, her figure is fine and she’s clearly fit from all the workouts but I don’t look and her and think ‘skinny’. So I feel she’s probably an 8 to 10 but nothing is wrong with that at all. I just hate that she drones on about sizing down when pretty much most of her wardrobe looks too tight and too short. unfortunately she just makes things look cheap because she buys horrible fabrics and the wrong size. She’d look so much better if she bought some clothes that fit in natural fabrics. She reminds me of Emily Canham needing everything short and in kids sizes to validate herself. Quite sad.

Reactions: 4
She has a lovely athletic figure and her workouts show in her muscle definition. But the banging on about sizing is just weird. It doesn’t matter what size your clothes are as long as they flatter and often her choices don’t.

Reactions: 3
No one gives a tit about her size. She draws attention to it and people then comment just like she keeps bringing up an ex commenting about her thighs being too big. Just more attention seeking behaviour.

Mamma Shel really needs to take this orange cretin to see a therapist. She has issues. All this fake positivity and then trying to doxx individuals who leave her a mean comment or post on here to their family, employers or the internet is stalkerish behaviour. The constant talking about food and binge eating is just a sign of disordered eating and the constant need to lie is another huge red flag. This imbecile really needs professional help and all her social media accounts deactivated.

Reactions: 3
She’s begging for a private chef on stories now. Also saying she’s hoping to go to a pub to support them. No Em, you’re going to get fed. All these fake acts of selflessness are exhausting.

Shel Boy at it again! It’s clear she’s booked the house to stay in recently as never mentioned it before and now wants free food?!

She’s begging for a private chef on stories now. Also saying she’s hoping to go to a pub to support them. No Em, you’re going to get fed. All these fake acts of selflessness are exhausting.
she’s going to Cotswolds as she’s seen the engagement Josie has from moving there. As for going to the pub now LMAO. Hope it’s got a beer garden since Beggy Shel is too scared to eat inside

Attachments

"get some nibbles in... for an Italian night...for example" :rolleyes:
It must run in the family; a total inability to prepare food for themselves.
Here's an idea... go to the supermarket and buy some Italian cheese, meats, olives, bread (no cooking required!) Chuck a couple of pizzas in the oven. Make an Aperol spritz (this is very easy even without a freebie idiot proof kit)
You don't need to pay beg someone else to do this for you!!!

Then Em 'Saint' Sheldon, while you're at the supermarket you can do lots of sanctimonious tweets judging people for not wearing masks, of which there are many valid reasons.
Strange though that you tell us repeatedly never to judge people without knowing the whole story, using your own brother as an example of someone with a hidden condition...

Reactions: 6
It seems to me that the only people that support this orange idiot are other people that aspire to be influencers and they will comment on any old shite to get themselves seen. Why did she have to question what the person who tweeted was doing for struggling businesses? We see all of your AD/Gifted/PR egg sandwiches you dumb witch.

Reactions: 5
She loves to use that line when she gets called out! Such a narcissist! No one is worried about you Em, people laugh at you. If you wanna support small businesses how about you put your hand in your pocket for your cleaner and your egg sarnies. She’s absolutely reading here right now too.. can’t help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly!! She’s a cheap stake who gave her boyfriend free egg baps on his birthday and then used for it for vlog content!!!

love that Claire woman told her it wouldn’t be safe to have a chef in and to take their own bedding. Not so lux now eh Em hunny.

Serves her right for being a covid shamer and acting all scared about everything. Now she can’t go anywhere without people pointing out it’s not safe after she played on her brother, boyfriend and grandad being vulnerable.
Nice taste of karma after she kept going on about people going abroad.

She can’t help herself by responding

I factually know 100s of people have visited a restaurant after my recommendation. bleeping hell, big head or what?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Makes me cringe so much that she tries to flog her own business so ‘subtly’ 😂 literally nobody has heard of it hun, but ‘soon to be big’ 👍🏻
Lol. What an idiot.

Makes me cringe so much that she tries to flog her own business so ‘subtly’ 😂 literally nobody has heard of it hun, but ‘soon to be big’ 👍🏻
Also idk why but I read "soon to be very big" in Trumps voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly!! She’s a cheap stake who gave her boyfriend free egg baps on his birthday and then used for it for vlog content!!!

love that Claire woman told her it wouldn’t be safe to have a chef in and to take their own bedding. Not so lux now eh Em hunny.

Serves her right for being a covid shamer and acting all scared about everything. Now she can’t go anywhere without people pointing out it’s not safe after she played on her brother, boyfriend and grandad being vulnerable.
Nice taste of karma after she kept going on about people going abroad.

She can’t help herself by responding

I factually know 100s of people have visited a restaurant after my recommendation. bleeping hell, big head or what?
How on earth do you "factually" know that Em? Would love to see the data!!!
Do these 100s of people order their Zizzis pizzas merrily exclaiming "Em Sheldon sent me here" ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How on earth do you "factually" know that Em? Would love to see the data!!!
Do these 100s of people order their Zizzis pizzas merrily exclaiming "Em Sheldon sent me here" ???
Do they say to the restaurant that they came because of Em? Lol. Her castle is crumbling and I'm here for it.

Reactions: 2
Everything I’ve bought that she has promoted has literally been tit. Have you seen the state of her pre sets. Who the hell would pay for them?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.