Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow Em but had a look tonight and god she is boring I could of guessed her content.

Morning thoughts
Bread
Linked designer stuff
The dog that's not hers
Missing America
Working out
Other influencers

Boring

Reactions: 5
Emma is the biggest troll and bully of them all. She just hides behind a fake sickly kind image.

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Em but had a look tonight and god she is boring I could of guessed her content.

Morning thoughts
Bread
Linked designer stuff
The dog that's not hers
Missing America
Working out
Other influencers

Boring
yep and repeat daily! Apparently people are bullies for pointing this out!

Emma is the biggest troll and bully of them all. She just hides behind a fake sickly kind image.
she is so fake. And the lies are never ending. Like I said, I’m waiting to see her wear those Gucci slides in the street In London,But we wont because they have been sent back.

we haven’t even seen her wear that H&M stripe jumpsuit apart from at her mothers. That has probably also been returned after she wore it for three days, probably covered in fake tan

Reactions: 3
This is the 'carbs of dreams' account following list. This girl seriously has SEVEN instagrams?! That is absolute narcissism. She hasnt posted on the food or home one, but is clearly planning to as the carbs account is fairly new. The 'Cotswolds house' is the only account not directly related to herself of family - anyone got any insight?

Also spotted this comment / reply earlier. Personally im not planning on going abroad this year, i still think its too risky but thats my decision. If the government are saying its fine to go, then obviously the public will think its safe. (and NO Emma, 98% of the population have not gone away - stop sounding so bitter). The world will not be 100% safe from covid until there is a vaccination, likely to take months more development if not years. If you don't trust thr governments advice emma, youre going to be waiting a long time to get abroad, so just shut up and move on.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
yep and repeat daily! Apparently people are bullies for pointing this out!

she is so fake. And the lies are never ending. Like I said, I’m waiting to see her wear those Gucci slides in the street In London,But we wont because they have been sent back.

we haven’t even seen her wear that H&M stripe jumpsuit apart from at her mothers. That has probably also been returned after she wore it for three days, probably covered in fake tan
She is a con artist. Fools people into thinking that she has things that she doesn't. I remember Em complaining when ASOS changed their return policy so that if you are buying a huge amount of thing and returning them often, they can ban you from ordering. The reason they did that was to combat people like Em who buy stuff, wear it a few times and then return it.

This is the 'carbs of dreams' account following list. This girl seriously has SEVEN instagrams?! That is absolute narcissism. She hasnt posted on the food or home one, but is clearly planning to as the carbs account is fairly new. The 'Cotswolds house' is the only account not directly related to herself of family - anyone got any insight?

Also spotted this comment / reply earlier. Personally im not planning on going abroad this year, i still think its too risky but thats my decision. If the government are saying its fine to go, then obviously the public will think its safe. (and NO Emma, 98% of the population have not gone away - stop sounding so bitter). The world will not be 100% safe from covid until there is a vaccination, likely to take months more development if not years. If you don't trust thr governments advice emma, youre going to be waiting a long time to get abroad, so just shut up and move on.
Honestly how utterly exhausting to have that many accounts. Her whole life revolves around Instagram... She lives for it. It is so sad.

Cotswold House is owned by someone called Vicky and is a holiday home...but cant find out much else.

Reactions: 4
She either needs to shut the duck and get over it or go abroad. I think she is begging for a freebie flight and hotel. She could easily book a flight if she wanted to, but it would cost her money. I am not jealous of anyone abroad right now. I don't want the risk of getting sick in a foreign country. She lives in London, she should make the most of that. Daft cow. I also think she is reading here daily and posting that to troll us...it is pathetic that she gets content from a forum.

God she never stops whinging, what is stopping her booking a Flight? Take your ma and brother if so be! make it a one way ticket too!

Be kind to Maple the dog everyone!! 🤣🤣🤣 can’t have the wee lassie logging into tattle and reading comments about herself 🤣

duck me Em is losing the plot. No one gives a duck about your mums dog barking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God she never stops whinging, what is stopping her booking a Flight? Take your ma and brother if so be! make it a one way ticket too!

Be kind to Maple the dog everyone!! 🤣🤣🤣 can’t have the wee lassie logging into tattle and reading comments about herself 🤣

duck me Em is losing the plot. No one gives a duck about your mums dog barking
I won't be kind. Maples a bleep too.

Jk. But what the duck is this twit on?

I don’t know if her social awareness is just SO off or if she’s naturally tone def.... but posting things like THIS given that the US are currently in a mess with handling the pandemic and struggling to keep people inside. Honestly one of the most idiotic orange influencers out there.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if her social awareness is just SO off or if she’s naturally tone def.... but posting things like THIS given that the US are currently in a mess with handling the pandemic and struggling to keep people inside. Honestly one of the most idiotic orange influencers out there.
yes! She’s a total idiot. Why would anyone in the U.K. be planning a trip to the usa right now? people from the U.K. are not allowed in, no idea when we will be allowed in. Who on earth would be planning a holiday, booking hotels etc? She’s just so dumb.

shes watching a few episodes of selling sunset and all of a sudden California is her favourite place and she wants to move there 😂😂😂 does she ever listen to herself and realise she sounds like such a twit

She needs to stop talking about the exciting thing that she can’t talk about.... it’s super boring!!

She needs to stop talking about the exciting thing that she can’t talk about.... it’s super boring!!
god I know. So bloody boring, clearly trying to get people to DM her.

its the equivalent of using Facebook to check into a&e To get everyone to ask you what’s wrong

• Haha
No one cares unless it’s her telling us that she’s going to come off social media in which case I do care and will be celebrating.

She’s a bleep, the dog’s a bleep, the lazy boyfriend is a bleep, the weird brother is a bleep and Mamma Shel who bought up such a cunty kid is also a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
"If you're planning..." how could anyone be planning a West Coast roadtrip? California's had a second lockdown, plus there is now a case of the plague there too!

She is so tone-deaf it's insulting... 'Everyone's abroad' no they bloody aren't. The country is in a recession, with people losing jobs and homes... but boo-hoo poor you Em.

Reactions: 6
"If you're planning..." how could anyone be planning a West Coast roadtrip? California's had a second lockdown, plus there is now a case of the plague there too!

She is so tone-deaf it's insulting... 'Everyone's abroad' no they bloody aren't. The country is in a recession, with people losing jobs and homes... but boo-hoo poor you Em.
exactly! Yeah quite a few influencers have gone abroad, generally because they need content, don’t give a duck about the pandemic, can afford it or have blagged a free trip and can quarantine for weeks after because they don’t really work. But not many ordinary people are going abroad, given job losses, recession, furlough, needing to quarantine on return etc.

but boo hoo poor em has to stay at home, either go and or don’t but stop moaning! No one gives a flying duck about you not having a holiday! She has 380k assets on her accounts so the beggar can afford it. Or go somewhere in the uk. sick of her bloody moaning, shes such a dry miserable little tit that fake pretends to be positive.

She is atrocious. I think she does it because it will get clicks.

yes! She’s a total idiot. Why would anyone in the U.K. be planning a trip to the usa right now? people from the U.K. are not allowed in, no idea when we will be allowed in. Who on earth would be planning a holiday, booking hotels etc? She’s just so dumb.

shes watching a few episodes of selling sunset and all of a sudden California is her favourite place and she wants to move there 😂😂😂 does she ever listen to herself and realise she sounds like such a twit
She sounds like a child. Last week NYC was her favourite place and second home, the week before it was Canada and now it is California.

The mad face on her doing the add she’s like a mad women 😂 so forced ! 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.