Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might as well stay in Leeds. Her work can be done anywhere. And Matt never seems to work despite having a job. Wonder what his colleagues think given he’s always pratting around in the day with Em.

She’s hasn’t posted an ad since 1 July on her grid. she might have to take detox tea deals at this rate!

Reactions: 1
She might as well stay in Leeds. Her work can be done anywhere. And Matt never seems to work despite having a job. Wonder what his colleagues think given he’s always pratting around in the day with Em.

She’s hasn’t posted an ad since 1 July on her grid. she might have to take detox tea deals at this rate!
I don't think Matt has a real job??

I found him on linked in and that says he’s employed for an investment firm as well as being the director of ROE. He seems to have a lot of free time for someone with two jobs though and normally you have to declare to your employer if you hold a second job...bet he hasn’t.

the roe and Arlo website privacy policies dont look compliant either!

I found him on linked in and that says he’s employed for an investment firm as well as being the director of ROE. He seems to have a lot of free time for someone with two jobs though and normally you have to declare to your employer if you hold a second job...bet he hasn’t.

the roe and Arlo website privacy policies dont look compliant either!
What is Arlo? I feel like the Roe business isn't real...like, does it make any money?

its some jewellery business. If you look at ems various Instas she follows arlo London on all of them. And on their page she is on it a while back modelling jewellery. Uses the same shopify platform like ROE does with minimal info about who owns it etc but clearly is Em and Matt. I can’t believe either make money to be honest nor her presets and e book!

its some jewellery business. If you look at ems various Instas she follows arlo London on all of them. And on their page she is on it a while back modelling jewellery. Uses the same shopify platform like ROE does with minimal info about who owns it etc but clearly is Em and Matt. I can’t believe either make money to be honest nor her presets and e book!
Don't forget her consultancy business. #bossbabe #smashingit #womensupportwomen #shesacunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same old morning thoughts. I want to get my hair done I don’t want to get my hair done has anyone got their hair done I want I get it done but don’t want to get it done want to be safe but roots Matt doesn’t want me to get it done but I want to support small businesses BE SAFE should I get it done MATT IS AT RISK

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stopped getting notifications for this thread! God what is with the linking of the most fugly designer tit the whole time. Yes its on sale. There is a reason babe, because its NASTY and no one wants to buy it! And what is with her terminology about clothes. 'The famous dress'. Famous to who exactly? And when she announces things have come back into stock. Surely its because people bought it, realised it was absolute crap and then returned it!

Her obsession with the dog is bleeping creepy. Never in my life have I seen anyone in real life or online behave this way about a dog.

She's also such a covid shamer. Wants to get her hair done. Wants to travel. Everyone else is doing it. Should I? Have you? Want to be safe etc. Repeat repeat repeat. Bore off.

Reactions: 5
Begging for a holiday, begging for her hair to be done and begging for free nail appointment. She’s so transparent!! All that bullshit about being scared. If she was offered a free trip to covid hotspot of Brazil she’d get on the flight because she’s a cheap beg that will take any old freebie!

same with her hair. She’s only mentioning it to see if someone will give her a free colour and cut. Like no one gives a duck! Go and just get on with it or don’t go and stop moaning!!

I think her behaviour is psycho towards that dog!! Very unhealthy and suggests she’s got issues. She acts like a child so much. Mama Shel has raised two adults that can’t seem to function alone and are always running home. It’s not normal. Why do they never mention matts family as well? Never once seen Em say they’ve spent time with his family.

Reactions: 3
So much of me hopes that Sasson in Leeds or Ragdoll nails who she keeps tagging don't take her bait. But they will of course.

Reactions: 2
I can kind of understand her shilling the expensive products, if she gets 5/10% of £500/£1000 then she’ll be making a few quid BUT the sheer desperation of shilling chocolate bars for what must be a few pence in commission.... bleeping embarrassing.

Not to be a witch but this list is like a parody of someone mocking 'basic witches'. About half of them are food and theres barely a hint of any culture. Some thoughts:
- She clearly thinks liking food and travel is a unique personality trait. News flash Em - the overwhelming majority of people also like food and travel.
- What about books, movies, art, poetry or theatre? These can truly be the things that are life changing Em, not a bloody face cream.
- Weirdly no mention of the dog or Matt?
- No mention to anything related to social justice / charity / giving back to your community - again this will give your life FAR for purpose than gorging on cake and manic work outs.

Attachments

• Sick
I haven’t had time to get my hair done 🤣🤣🤣 what you been doing Em as I haven’t seen you busy for months. Or is blagging free dinners work? What backlog of work? some free Epsom salts and body creams. Give us a break you orange bish.

B383D9FA-ECB9-4A45-8254-07465B853F20.jpeg

If she wants to see businesses thrive (and this doesn't just apply to Em) then stop bleeping begging for free treatments. Why don't you put some money in the pockets of these businesses you bang on about supporting. Can these dumb witches not see how they come across?

Reactions: 9
What on earth ?? i love you... I love you more 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.