Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More boring morning thoughts... apparently she’s not at the stage in her life where people get married. Ummm, people in their twenties definitely get married Em, you’ve just got no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DONT WORRY!!!! It’s normal for a puppy to be excited
🤣🤣🤣 it’s like Em is the only woman in the world whose mum has a dog. Give over Em. We know it’s normal for a dog to be excited.

what’s not normal is chasing it round the garden and encouraging it to be a performing monkey for Instagram

Reactions: 4
DONT WORRY!!!! It’s normal for a puppy to be excited
Translation: “I’ve read Tattle and all the people calling out the bad behaviour I encourage in the dog because I’m a bleeping idiot so I’m indirectly answering them”

I’ll say it again she’s an orange passive aggressive bleep.

Reactions: 5
Does she just sit at home making stuff up?!
She is barking mad. I think she makes all this tit up. Even if it was true, how can someone that is almost 27 think it is appropriate to share on social media? Perhaps she isn't getting sex so is jealous.

Wait. Is Em in Yorkshire or London? Or did they take Maple to London? As the tweet about neighbours having sex implies that she's at her flat in London... But she says she was walking Maple this morning?

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s got a free holiday lined up because now all of a sudden she is not scared of going out and keeps mentioning travelling.... that took a very sharp turn all of a sudden. Also all over her Twitter she is saying how excited she is for something.

I mean if it’s a free pr trip then tit will go down 😂

C94C38AF-CEDD-4C7A-A834-A400FBC867FA.jpeg

Could be a crappy over priced house in London. Hun everyone is over London now, the “influencer” community will never ever be the same again. you’re a mug if you are buying a house in London.. oh wait it’s probably a master plan so you never have to look after that scruffy dog of yours, cough sorry your mums

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i would guess house or holiday related. Or she’s got a new ad with beef jerky company haha

Reactions: 3
She stoops even lower, shilling chewing gum today. She surely is just getting all the tit nobody wants, brands with the lowest budget? Razors, face blades and the potentially dangerous tooth straighteners, I OnLy wOrk WitH brAnDs I LoVe!!!

• Haha
She stoops even lower, shilling chewing gum today. She surely is just getting all the tit nobody wants, brands with the lowest budget? Razors, face blades and the potentially dangerous tooth straighteners, I OnLy wOrk WitH brAnDs I LoVe!!!
As usual the bizarre "ad" makes no sense; dog, date night, chewing gum?
Chewing gum contains Xylitol which is extremely toxic to dogs and will kill them!
'Two became three' err no your mum got a dog, it lives with her, in her house.
Where the hell were all these 'Em Shel special home cooked meal' you whipped up during lockdown? All we saw endless takeaways, pasta evangelists freebies to 'cook' and loaves of bread

Reactions: 3
So true!!! Makes no sense at all. You can tell the chewing gum was worth hardly anything to her financially - shoved a bowl of blueberries and some sOuRdOuGh on the table and got grumpy Matt to sit opposite her looking like a slob.

As usual the bizarre "ad" makes no sense; dog, date night, chewing gum?
Chewing gum contains Xylitol which is extremely toxic to dogs and will kill them!
'Two became three' err no your mum got a dog, it lives with her, in her house.
Where the hell were all these 'Em Shel special home cooked meal' you whipped up during lockdown? All we saw endless takeaways, pasta evangelists freebies to 'cook' and loaves of bread

This has to be the beginning of the end of her influencer career surely? Everyone is miles ahead of her now. Her photos are tit and although she’s still gets gifted beauty bits from PR’s, that’s not gonna last much longer. We’re heading into a recession, if brands are gonna spend money on advertising I’m pretty sure she’d be bottom of the list.

She’s been losing followers almost every day for months..when she does gain its by a handful.. until Tuesday when she got 488 new followers. Seems fishy to me?

This has to be the beginning of the end of her influencer career surely? Everyone is miles ahead of her now. Her photos are tit and although she’s still gets gifted beauty bits from PR’s, that’s not gonna last much longer. We’re heading into a recession, if brands are gonna spend money on advertising I’m pretty sure she’d be bottom of the list.

She’s been losing followers almost every day for months..when she does gain its by a handful.. until Tuesday when she got 488 new followers. Seems fishy to me?
Very suspicious!!!! She’s hoping she’ll get this house / flat so she can fire up her “em shel home” account - it’ll be her begging for free tit from brands and arranging her already hoarded candles and cosmetics 24/7. She knows she is desperately clinging on. There are younger, far more creative and interesting people coming through. She stands for nothing. Even her attempts to join in with big ‘culture moments’ hold no weight and fall short. Her years of preaching about only working with brands she loves is making her look quite ridiculous now she’s scrounging round for the crumbs like the other lot at the bottom of the pile.

Very suspicious!!!! She’s hoping she’ll get this house / flat so she can fire up her “em shel home” account - it’ll be her begging for free tit from brands and arranging her already hoarded candles and cosmetics 24/7. She knows she is desperately clinging on. There are younger, far more creative and interesting people coming through. She stands for nothing. Even her attempts to join in with big ‘culture moments’ hold no weight and fall short. Her years of preaching about only working with brands she loves is making her look quite ridiculous now she’s scrounging round for the crumbs like the other lot at the bottom of the pile.
Looks like someone has been buying followers 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That ad makes no sense! Two became Three? The dog is at your mums love. Loved date night, whether it be takeaway or making food. Prefer dressing down but its important to dress up. But her essential accessory is chewing gum. What?

• Haha
Can someone pleaseeee screen record her latest insta story chasing maple with the bread - i dont know how to 😅 and she honestly sounds MENTAL

Reactions: 1
Can someone pleaseeee screen record her latest insta story chasing maple with the bread - i dont know how to 😅 and she honestly sounds MENTAL
I don't know how either but I can't have the sound on for these. Once my dog was asleep, woke and leapt up when she heard the shrieking and then proceeded to hide under the kitchen table.
Why does she say @carbsofdreams would be proud? That's YOU, Em.

Here you go. Prepare your ears!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.