Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
She is moaning about lack of engagement on her posts that are ad’s, so why can’t she see that people are fed up of constant ad’s and fake praise for gifted crap which we know they don’t use or would ever spend their own money on.

I have a baby and wanted a baby bjorn bouncer but I couldn’t justify the cost, and i’m sure as hell not going to like a moany madams free gifted post when she doesn’t deserve it one little bit.

JUST FUCK OFF ELLIE! no one asked you to become a crappy influencer, you had a good job which you chose to pack in for the easy life

Reactions: 14

Teatime12

I know what I’m going to say sounds unfairly judgey. I already am aware it’s personal opinion, HOWEVER.. it’s tattle so here’s my opinion. As someone who has quit their teaching job of moulding and raising and educating children to instead become an INFLUENCER with her main audience being young mothers, I think it’s a bit of a poor show that she’s so careless about products she uses. Her literal job is to provide content, to influence, and most the time to do AD’s. So don’t make comments about things being good for the environment or recyclable etc when you use weaning pouches constantly when you’re at home all the time and disposable bibs. Out and about and wanting a convenient pouch on occasion, absolutely. Feeding him pouches for nearly every meal at home instead of even trying to make something yourself? It’s lazy. I’m not saying become Nigella, but how hard is a jacket potato or a bit of scrambled egg? If she knows she prefers pouches and can’t cook, fine then at least she could research and find weaning companies with a good ethos and try them out, review them, provide some real content rather than licking Ella’s kitchen or tommee tippee’s arse so you can tag them and get freebies or reposts. It’s embarrassing and barely doing the minimum in her job. As for disposable bibs, I mean really? You just get a napkin or tissue and wipe the bib off before putting in the changing bag. They’re literally wipe down bibs, it slides off and you can roll most of them up for the bag. Lazy and a poor effort to provide any real content or thought behind her posts. She’s not just someone with an account and busy life, this is supposed to be her profession.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

viewtube

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210203_123653_com.instagram.android.jpg
she really isn't very bright, if you choose to sell yours and your families, lives and privacy so you can make easy money, you have chosen to put yourself in a public domain and should expect not just praise but also criticism. When you constantly post AF links and ADs that are not identified properly or you are actually tricking your viewers into swiping up on non identified items, and not declaring that their swipe up earns you money, YOU MY DEAR ARE DISHONEST. Since the move to the new house and pregnancy announcement, faithful viewers/subscribers have been spammed on a daily basis by you. You address your viewers as if you are superior to them, the truth is, without them, you'd have no social media career. I've written this actually addressing Ellie, because it's very clear that the conceited, narcissist is visiting Tattle. Maybe people preferred you when you were teaching, because you contributed not only good content but also made a difference to the children you taught. Sadly now, your posts are lacking any real content, it's all legitimate and dishonest means of making easy money from the people you seem to think you are superior to. We aren't Trolls, we are the followers who are calling you out on your laziness, dishonesty and narcissism. We can only comment and form opinions on what you put in the public domain. If you want people to praise you, maybe step back and look at what people are actually saying, see it as constructive criticism,or do you believe you should constantly be praised , even when it isn't deserved. Respect is earnt not demanded. I only hope, as a teacher, she showed less of her superiority complex with her students and their parents

She isn't relatable though? Not many teachers her age live in massive new houses and drive a jag!
They also work hard and make a difference to the students they teach. She isn't actively teaching, instead just slobbing around, spamming her subscribers. I think her recent, outbursts are more about what's going on in her private life rather than online. I don't believe she's happy anymore, and probably why she's repeatedly posting passive aggressive content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

viewtube

VIP Member
I've actually emailed Longleat with screen shots of her story. They responded within an hour and said they are concerned by what she has posted as it clearly shows dangerous practices that endanger not only herself and her children but also other visitors to the park. All laws applicable to the highway apply to the safari park. They are going to contact her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Teatime12

Glad I’ve found this thread!! She’s been driving me mad for ages seeing her on my discover page on insta. I don’t even follow her but I’ve seen a few videos because she kept coming up on insta and after that I’ve had them suggested now on YouTube too. Can’t get away from her! She drives me mental how she keeps going on and on about being ‘huge’ and ‘heavily pregnant’ what???? ‘Underwear haul 1 18 weeks pregnant!’ She’s just asking for creeps there! At 18 weeks as long as your knickers are stretchy why are you adding that you’re pregnant? Not like you’re in nursing bras.
Every single vlog it’s ‘incase you didn’t know.. I am pregnant. Huge baby bump!’ ‘Sorry if you’re new that must have been a surprise, I am HEAVILY pregnant.’ She done a ‘house clean’ and labelled it ‘heavily pregnant speed clean’ in the video she says ‘which features a very very heavily pregnant mama’ she’s 29 weeks?? How is that very very heavily pregnant? I also seen on her stories about some lady in the shop being shocked at her bump and she had to tell her she’s still got 8 weeks left. Why is she so insistent she’s ready to drop since just over half way through? It’s odd! As for the whole teacher/TA thing, I think she is actually a TA. I remember she said something before that I saw about how she works alongside another teacher as a TA as she prefers it, so not sure if she is fully qualified or what. I do find it odd that she’s not only chosen to leave a career she’s built for YouTube but having two young kids a lot of people do it, however, the content she publishes makes it hard for her to return one day if this doesn’t work out or she wants to return.. nobody would be happy having their kids taught by someone who does underwear hauls and half naked Valentine’s Day snaps. She lives in a village or something too, or the school is, so people talk surely?!

What also gets me is where she says 'so and so said this last night and it really got me so here's my thoughts'. She does this ALL the time. No thoughts are originally hers. Also hun, if you still ain't getting the engagement after 'years of building this platform up' it ain't us, it's you.

• Heart

Nastygal20

It’s her irritating smug face and over the top accent. If you go back to her older videos she never used to talk like that and her facial expressions I just think who do you think you are?! You have a fella who isn’t in the slightest bit interested in you it’s so obvious to see and she’s got to where she is the house etc through Clint. And the constant if your new here I am ‘heavily pregnant’ or ‘I am 33 weeks pregnant with our second baby boy’ shit Ellie we didn’t know considering your YouTube title says ‘32 WEEKS PREGNANT SPEED CLEAN’ can’t stand the woman. I’m not sure what it is with Ellie’s but Elle Darby is just as bad!!! Also the way Ellie Polly acts hard done by and so exhausted all the time sat at home with her lovely well behaved little boy while she is scoffing her face. Wait till you hit your fourth or two under 1 then tell me how hard it is!

RARA.K

Does anyone else feel like there are two kinds of mummy Instagram accounts. There is the likes of Ellie and her crew, especially mentioning Ellie McLean who is another entitled mummy account just like Ellie P, expect, heavy filters, not relatable at all, spending hundreds constantly bragging etc and then there’s the side with people like Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys) who doesn’t use filters, admits she’s looking for bargains, never brags and is very very relatable. I think the problem here with Ellie saying she has no engagement is that we really do not relate any more, i have said it here before I used to adore Ellie, but the last few months she has changed, I’m sick of seeing her boobs and body, she’s constantly putting her kids in danger, bragging about stuff and using ridiculous filters. I used to love her and her content, but I find myself leaning towards the mummy accounts like chloe’s because they are relatable and honest and that’s what I come here for.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

viewtube

VIP Member
off her phone my arse! She commented on someone’s post an hour ago 🙄
What she means is can't be bothered to post any content dispite it now being her job. Her content was much better in the old house and while she was teaching. Once she was pregnant with Cooper, she changed, she went down the lazy, dishonest, attention seeking route and sadly has remained on that path. I found it interesting that Clint is never at home but miraculously appeared when they were gifted a meal at the Botonist.

Or maybe because of this 🤣

I pulled her up on the fact that she put her child in danger and clearly didn't like it 🤣
She clearly isn't aware that the highway code and laws that apply to the road also apply to driving within the safari park. Longleat actually confirmed they were concerned by her post. The clips clearly showed, not just her kids unrestrained, but her holding her phone, whilst holding Cooper on her knee and her vehicle was moving, she also endangered other members of the public. How was this idiot a teacher? I don't believe she left her teaching post by choice, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't renew her contract.

Last edited:

viewtube

VIP Member
She is moaning about lack of engagement on her posts that are ad’s, so why can’t she see that people are fed up of constant ad’s and fake praise for gifted crap which we know they don’t use or would ever spend their own money on.

I have a baby and wanted a baby bjorn bouncer but I couldn’t justify the cost, and i’m sure as hell not going to like a moany madams free gifted post when she doesn’t deserve it one little bit.

JUST FUCK OFF ELLIE! no one asked you to become a crappy influencer, you had a good job which you chose to pack in for the easy life
Her entitled attitude is what annoys me, almost demanding that people like her posts. She's so used to everyone doing what she wants, she hates when people don't comply. I used to without fail like all her posts, then her content became very moany, braggy and endless underwear posts. If I want to see a woman in her underwear I'll look in the mirror. I can't relate to her any more since she left teaching, she has become very lazy, only interest in her kids is if they can be used for content. Use of endless filters, constantly scamming her followers with give aways that seem to get derailed by fake accounts. But worst of all is her clear ignorance when it comes to the safety of her kids, especially Cooper, balancing shopping on his carrier, placing his seat on the edge of the dining table, driving while using her phone to video Cooper in the back of the car.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Either that or Longleat spoke to her bout the complaint someone on here made!
Acting all holier than thou like all she ever used is kind words??
The lady who responded to my email said they would contact her because of what she had posted, also she tagged the park, so they don't want to be associated with her dangerous practices

What did she say on her stories? I don't use Instagram so don't see that side of it..
She's taking a day off her phone on Tuesday to detox and telling people to be nice to eachother. That translated is vlogger/influencer speak for she's been held accountable for her actions and is annoyed that she can't do whatever she likes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Ok so a little thing to pick over perhaps but it’s really bothered me. She has asked people to suggest free days out over Easter - lovely. Someone suggested taking the boys to a park and she has replied that it’s a good idea because Cooper has never been to a park!! Never been to a park?! He has a 4 year old brother and she’s never once taken them to the swings or to play on a slide? Is it just me that finds that completely insane

• Wow

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
EE83D08B-927C-487E-ABC1-11D1ABDE489F.png

Am I an overprotective mother or have I just got common sense? A big carton of milk over the top of a car seat like that? WHAT THE FUCK! his head is so so soft that could do some serious damage it would only need to slip 😩

• Angry
  • Wow

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
When she moans about lack of engagement on photos and begs for likes it just makes me wanna vom - Here’s a thought - maybe no one likes the photo?? 😂

• Haha

Teatime12

Just watched her latest video.. all she keeps on about is these cramps, she’s clearly very concerned so rings up the hospital and they tell her to take paracetamol...? She didn’t try two paracetamol to help before ringing the hospital about if it’s potential labour?! Surely you’d try all those simple little fixes first? She keeps on about not worrying wasting their time, she’s put it on insta a few times, and yes of course that is definitely the important message to spread, there’s also an element of common sense. Try and have a bath, or do some light stretches/movements if it’s a light crampy muscle pain to wiggle baby’s position or ease the muscle cramps, have some paracetamol, those things are also pretty obvious to try as step one I’d think! Then despite it all she goes on a walk, which is advised to help labour progress so again.. why? She’s 35 weeks at this point? Also she goes on during three separation occasions of ‘I’m not going to worry, only if they get intense. Just going to ignore it now.’ And then continues to comment and come on the vlog to say she’s got more cramps bla bla bla. Anyone would think she’s a first time mum with all this, in between the weird camera shots from under her bump!

Oh another point.. her starting the video saying Leo wet the bed???? Wtf?! He’s sat right next to her and can hear her updating the internet about him having an accident. We didn’t need to know, he didn’t need you to tell us, give him some privacy ffs! Poor lad

Reactions: 9

viewtube

VIP Member
Today she posted on stories, someone had tagged Clint and made accusations of pretending to be someone else. They also commented that she never looks at Cooper when she feeds him and lays him flat so he's almost choking on his milk. I have a suspicion which may be completely wrong. For such a small vlogger, Ellie does seem to have a lot of people setting up fake accounts using her details and pictures(interestingly, seems to mostly happen when she does a give away, and has previously resulted in the give away being cancelled), is she scamming people into tagging others to follow her, with the promise of winning a prize, which ends up being pulled. Or could someone who knows Clint have a genuine problem with her, so they're publicly discrediting her. Another scenario is she is doing it herself for attention /sympathy. I've noticed the post story which tagged Clint and made comments about her feeding Cooper appears to have been removed. Something is not right with her. She's definitely an attention seeking narcissist, but why so many fake accounts?

Lillylola

I cant watch her video's I dont know what it is but I find the screen quality really bad and it makes my eyes feel funny like I have vertigo! Really bizarre I know

I wonder if she uses a weird filter on her video's?

If she's going to make this into a thing then she needs to invest in a good quality camera with HD because I dont get that feeling when I watch Ellie or Lucy's video's (who's she's trying to be like) I noticed she doesn't like being called out on her shit either 🙄 if your going to put your life out to social media then be prepared to be called out on your shit hun!

What do people think? I do quite like her and she seems to have grown her page organically. However she seems completely unable to take any criticism and posts any negative comments on her stories so her followers praise her.
Her followers have definitely not grown organically hence why she was going mad about not having many likes or comments on her posts.. you can tell by lots of the names that these are bought followers..

I watched a documentary on social media a while back and it's easy and cheap to buy followers these days..

I completely agree with not being able to take criticism and getting all snappy 😏 that put me off her straight away!

She needs some practice in the editing aswell, all the clicking to different frames or whatever it's called is doing my head in! She's talking about the same thing at it clicks into different frames every few seconds..

Plus the girls comment on the Jean's on the youtube video really pissed her off lol she made 3 comments back to her the 1st was all nice and then the bitch side of her started to come out..

Nearly 10k followers but hardly any like or comments & the views are not high either

And while I'm at it.. you say you love your job with brands? I thought you were a teacher? Bring that ego down abit hun fuck me you haven't got that many followers love to be acting all high almighty

Maybe stick to your day job as a teacher because what I seen so far your actually good at that and give good advice to mums with little one's.. this is why I liked you in the first place not all this I'm an influencer shit! 🤚

Rant over! Now to try and get some sleep again lol

Last edited: