Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t take long! Sending your child who hasn’t gone past the 48 clear period off to her elderly parents house 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
To be fair if I was on my own and struggling with an illness my mother in law would 100% offer to take the kids, contagious or not she’s got the strongest immune system I know😂 weather I’d accept or not is a different story, not really morally right is it

Reactions: 1
To be fair if I was on my own and struggling with an illness my mother in law would 100% offer to take the kids, contagious or not she’s got the strongest immune system I know😂 weather I’d accept or not is a different story, not really morally right is it
And surprise surprise her poor dad now has it! Selfish of her

Reactions: 2
Don’t really like to comment on someone’s parenting style but I disagree with her about the pre-made baby food. It’s fine for when you need it for convenience now and then but how you can say you don’t have the time or passion to cook for your 9 month old when really that’s a basic necessity is a little beyond me tbh...

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t have time to make her own food …. Now I’m not shaming here at all, I have used baby foods when needed, but what the hell is she doing all day to not have time.. she doesn’t work!! Try working a 10 hour day 5 days a week then maybe I’d say fair enough, but the fact she doesn’t have time makes me laugh, come back to the real world Ellie

Don’t really like to comment on someone’s parenting style but I disagree with her about the pre-made baby food. It’s fine for when you need it for convenience now and then but how you can say you don’t have the time or passion to cook for your 9 month old when really that’s a basic necessity is a little beyond me tbh...
She had the time, she's no longer going out to work, has lots of time to take selfies and watch TV. Sge is lazy. She eats nothing but junk food herself, so I suppose to take time to cook fresh food for her baby is too much yo expect ftom her

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she isnt giving him whatever they are having? is she not making leo food?

it can be a pain to make babies food if they wont have more than a mouthful but cooper seems to eat well so why not just make dinner properly for all of them?

I don’t understand these instamuns, you’re basically a mum influencer and you can be bothered to do the basic cooking for the kids?

By being a mum influencer you are basically saying you think you know it all about parenting. She literally gave up her job to be a professional mum. She could make a series of videos about cooking for Cooper.

• Heart
She always looks dirty. Greasy hair, covered in dirty looking fake tan, eyebrows are messy etc.

Reactions: 5
She’s just pure lazy, no other reason for it. It’s takes an hour once every few weeks to batch cook some heathy meals and freeze them.

• Heart
She’s just pure lazy, no other reason for it. It’s takes an hour once every few weeks to batch cook some heathy meals and freeze them.
Princess couldn't possibly spend so much time on someone else other than herself, I'm surprised she doesn't get her mum and dad to batch cook for her, after all they seem to take on all her other parenting responsibilities

Posting a before and after of the sofa and the after has a filter on it 😂 why is everything so heavily filtered. How does she not understand this ‘orange vibe’ makes her look greasy and tacky as if she hasn’t stepped in a shower for days

Reactions: 5
Stupid woman letting that dog keep licking Cooper when you can clearly see he doesn’t like it! Can’t wait to see her latest wonky lips and Botox vid 😂🤦‍♀️😂 I’m in the edge of my seat 🙄