Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Wowww Clint and the lady in the red dress. How on earth can’t she see that chemistry it’s like bubbling!! First time I’ve ever seen Clint with a proper smile not that forced smirk he does. And why open her dress to show her boobs? I couldn’t see any cleavage. Your boob jobs shit hun

Reactions: 8

Lillylola

Never got around to doing the dog a party 😂 more like no one gifted you a free party that you were on the beg for!

but you clearly got time to stand naked with a miss guided bag on IG.. put it away you desperate fucking idiot! I bet Clint cringes how desperate she is!

She had a rant yesterday about people saying she’s unrelatable etc. (I actually think she really embarrassed herself - it was all ‘look at me living my best life’) She said people had been DMing her but it was obviously what she has read on here that had pissed her off! I never understand people who would DM hate, but if she’s choosing to come on here and read it then more fool her!

The point is, I actually think she’s a nice girl and like others have said above she used to have a really lovely l, simple account... But when your content is more than 50% swipe ups and ads, and pretty much zero other content, people are going to get frustrated! It’s such a lazy lifestyle, she will make hauls and vids etc of gifted products, but doesn’t share anything else remotely useful? Hopefully constructive criticism, I’d love to see more of the old Ellie account when she used to just film herself cleaning, mum life, chatting etc... Now she’s just a walking, talking advert and it’s a waste

• Heart
Clearly lacks any sort of common sense. I feel like out of all the instagrammers I follow, my opinion of her has changed the most in the shortest time. I’ve gone from really quite liking her and finding her quite relatable, to suddenly feeling like I can’t bare to even check her account! I think the pregnancy and new house have changed her so much. Such a shame!

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
So many local people have noticed the eyelashes! And she was always going to abuse the childcare bubble scenario...whenever Clint goes away with work for a few days she’s straight to stay at her mum’s because they cook her dinner and give her a break from childcare. She really is a spoilt child and if anyone dares question it, she can’t handle it!
Her parents enable her lazy entitled behaviour. Part of me thinks Clint takes every opportunity to 'work away'. As a couple, he always looks so fed up in pictures with her, the only time he looks happy is when it's him and Leo. Even the engagement pictures looked so staged. Had to laugh at her post today about taking the next 7 weeks easy, she's done sod all for months, I've never seen another woman treat pregnancy as an excuse to sit on her backside, eat and drink crap and palm off her child at every opportunity.

Pinkii

VIP Member
the last few pages have on obviously hit a nerve ey ellie!?

so you’re telling me, she has never sat and gossiped with her mates about fellow influencers or d list celebs!? Or kardashians!?

Is anyone free of the sin of gossip really?

If my biggest flaw is that i gossip on a forum about people’s lack of moral then i’ll take that.

Better than being half naked in my underwear online with my kids in the back, or favouring one child so publicy or whoring them out for a few pounds or a few likes.. Or most importantly i don’t post semi naked pics of my beautiful innocent baby that who knows what sickos view.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Bloody hell everyone is having fun living in the moment and Miss Narcissist is to busy posing and looking at herself taking selfies in the mirror.. I bet you100% she reads here as well! You look like an absolute dick 🙄
It was interesting to see Clint actually laughing and having fun, there was more chemistry between him and one of her mates than you ever see between the 2 of them. All she wanted to do was pose and open her top to show her cleavage, she really is a boring poser

Cookiesncream

she called someone a troll for saying that Clint isn't her husband. Not sure how that makes them a Troll, as he isn't her husband ,they aren't married. I used to really respect her as a teacher, but now she's more interested in vacuous "influencer " garbage instead of actual education, like previously mentioned unless its to sell her cards.
Yeah I think she really showed herself up here! It’s not classy or gracious at all to post things like that to your stories, and even less so when what the person commented was entirely factually correct.

Love that she showed a picture of her dinner packed with veggies after everyone was skating her crap diet. But she doesn’t read here 👀

Yeah I think she really showed herself up here! It’s not classy or gracious at all to post things like that to your stories, and even less so when what the person commented was entirely factually correct.

Love that she showed a picture of her dinner packed with veggies after everyone was skating her crap diet. But she doesn’t read here 👀
Ahh and the latest story directed at a follower she’s blocked... so trashy 😩😩 likes to come across a wholesome family-oriented teacher and then posts stuff like that. You’re showing yourself up dear.

Last edited:

Mickey19

How can she call herself a positive person. I’ve never known someone moan and slouch around so much! Funny how the anxiety was short lived for a bit of a boost in engagement

Pinkii

VIP Member
I hate this new trend of mums having to be half naked to show off their bumps!

everything has become so sexualised and nothing is sacred anymore.

you can show your bump and cover up at the same time but no Ellie always manages to make things tacky and cheap, well done Ells! 👍🏽

Nastygal20

Every single day she’s thought this baby was coming... she has been wishing this baby on since about 34 weeks. I can’t stand watching her smug little face and fake posh accent she puts on.

• Haha

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I am sorry but who is that for? Who is it meant to appeal to? Certainly not other parents. That should have been just for Clint.
Also what a sad sack to feel like you are dreaming because Ellie Polly is following you.

garysgirl

When your son draws a picture of you and she thinks it’s great 🤦‍♀️ Just shows how he sees his mum posing with her phone in her hand all the time! Maybe wake up Ellie and give Leo a bit more attention! As he’s not drawn himself in the photo either but has drawn Cooper in it, which says a lot!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Sallydally

VIP Member
Yep this!
Plus with all the constant moaning on top I just don't enjoy following her any more really?
she’s so negative and moany.
she has moved into a lovely new house, has a fiancé, a beautiful boy and another on the way. Doesn’t seem like they struggle with money yet she’s a miserable, whiny cow 🤣

Teatime12

her latest vlog she’s with a friend and her child? Surely that’s breaking lockdown? Her little boy is sat right next to the child, on swings together, getting pick and mix in the shop with them, so clearly they’ve had a day out together! The mum is stood right there too.. Elle isn’t a single mum having a support bubble and she’s said before her childcare bubble is her mum?! Also she’s clearly been seeing a beautician because she’s got eyelash extensions still in that (are all be it thinning a little now- only a little, look like they’re due a top up) which usually happens between every 2-3 weeks,. We’ve been in a lockdown for MONTHS! Nobody’s eyelash cycle hasn’t renewed by now, they would have grown out let alone shed and fell out. Blatant disregard for the rules

bethyym

Don’t really like to comment on someone’s parenting style but I disagree with her about the pre-made baby food. It’s fine for when you need it for convenience now and then but how you can say you don’t have the time or passion to cook for your 9 month old when really that’s a basic necessity is a little beyond me tbh...

viewtube

VIP Member
Her latest posts 😂 sat in the bath with her eyes shut reading her book! Those who gossip won’t go far 😂 says she who went from teacher to a poor blogger who sits posing like a slapper with no self respect in her knickers begging for freebies! Imagine the stick those boys will get when they’re older and their mates see it all 🤦‍♀️
She calls it gossip, I call it people sharing like minded views on people who put themselves into the public eye, by selling not only their own privacy, but also their family's. If you call yourself an influencer, you need to make sure, everything you post is within the law. I think Ellie is sulking because her safari park antics have come back to bite her in the backside. Clints back home, wonder if he's sharing her bed or in the spare room because of her snoring? Maybe don't share details of your disfunctional relationship if you don't want people talking about it

• Heart

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
I’m already sick of the post-baby “love my body even though it’s changed” body confidence crap and the babies not even even born yet!

• Haha