Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to rediscover her old glam self, whatever that means. P.s your baby isn’t ‘moaning’ he’s found his voice, he was literally smiling in that video

Reactions: 5
It isn’t the lips we need to worry about you can see her are areola and nipples!!!!!!! Jesus be on only fans next!
She didn't used to behave like this, there is something wrong in that house. She's desparate for attention , because she's probably not getting it at home

Reactions: 1
She didn't used to behave like this, there is something wrong in that house. She's desparate for attention , because she's probably not getting it at home
I’m traumatised that I have full on seen her boobs! Her colour her nips everything! She may aswell have been naked. Oh Ellie :( no add is worth showing your tits to 21 thousand people on the internet that anyone can now see.
I used to adore her content but it’s beyond now, the fake accent, the weird head, the flashing of basically her naked body, the ridiculous filters, I don’t know what’s happened but it’s awful. Ellie please start being yourself again, and put your tits away.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Clearly reading here this evening!! ‘Don’t tell me I don’t show my unfiltered self’ Eye roll to the skyyyy! If you’re so willing to share the ‘real’ you, why bother with the bright orange filter on your grid posts?! Out of curiosity I actually tried the filter she was using in her talking stories today and I didn’t even recognise my own face! It alters your nose, lips, eyes, it smooths skin. Why bother if you want to be so relatable and real?! It’s mad! Who even is she nowadays

She’s trying to rediscover her old glam self, whatever that means. P.s your baby isn’t ‘moaning’ he’s found his voice, he was literally smiling in that video
I couldnt believe it when she said that 🤷‍♀️ What she means is she can’t be on Instagram all the time now he’s a bit more vocal! He’s already being plonked in front of a screen too! Just like Leo! Poor Leo had been completely forgotten about too. I bet he’s having a whale of time away from her at school. That outfit is bloody awful, she had the trousers pulled up higher than Simon Cowell 🤦‍♀️ I just don’t understand why Clint isn’t manning up and saying something either, they’re his kids too! But I supposed whilst she’s begging and tagging companies they’re getting loads of freebies so saving money! It’s just a modern version of begging in my eyes!! She has no shame at all!!

Reactions: 3
I’m traumatised that I have full on seen her boobs! Her colour her nips everything! She may aswell have been naked. Oh Ellie :( no add is worth showing your tits to 21 thousand people on the internet that anyone can now see.
I used to adore her content but it’s beyond now, the fake accent, the weird head, the flashing of basically her naked body, the ridiculous filters, I don’t know what’s happened but it’s awful. Ellie please start being yourself again, and put your tits away.
Totally agree. I noticed a difference once she announced she was pregnant with Cooper. Once she left teaching she started to behave like she had no idea about parenting or child safety. I do wonder if she now regrets leaving her teaching job, it may have been part time, but she was doing something valuable, by teaching children. Now she behaves like a clueless bimbo most of the time, posting dull content all so that she can say it's her job

I couldnt believe it when she said that 🤷‍♀️ What she means is she can’t be on Instagram all the time now he’s a bit more vocal! He’s already being plonked in front of a screen too! Just like Leo! Poor Leo had been completely forgotten about too. I bet he’s having a whale of time away from her at school. That outfit is bloody awful, she had the trousers pulled up higher than Simon Cowell 🤦‍♀️ I just don’t understand why Clint isn’t manning up and saying something either, they’re his kids too! But I supposed whilst she’s begging and tagging companies they’re getting loads of freebies so saving money! It’s just a modern version of begging in my eyes!! She has no shame at all!!
I think with Clint, possibly he keeps quiet because her at home gives him the opportunity to be out doing whatever he does, with whoever he does it with. I know he supposedly works away a lot, but he also has lots of time with his mates. I do feel sorry for Leo, she's gone from idolising him, to sending him to grandparents every opportunity she gets and using Cooper as a prop for IG and YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Totally agree. I noticed a difference once she announced she was pregnant with Cooper. Once she left teaching she started to behave like she had no idea about parenting or child safety. I do wonder if she now regrets leaving her teaching job, it may have been part time, but she was doing something valuable, by teaching children. Now she behaves like a clueless bimbo most of the time, posting dull content all so that she can say it's her job

I think with Clint, possibly he keeps quiet because her at home gives him the opportunity to be out doing whatever he does, with whoever he does it with. I know he supposedly works away a lot, but he also has lots of time with his mates. I do feel sorry for Leo, she's gone from idolising him, to sending him to grandparents every opportunity she gets and using Cooper as a prop for IG and YouTube.
I think you are right! Leo seems such a lovely boy too. But just seems to be an inconvenience to her now she has a newer model! She has no thought for those boys when they grow up and their mates see their mum exposing herself on social media! I’m not a prude but my god have a little self respect Ellie!!!

Reactions: 2
Rest all day tomorrow for having a tooth out 🙈 she is going to milk this tit!

Do you notice she proper checks herself out while talking on videos lol

She is moaning about lack of engagement on her posts that are ad’s, so why can’t she see that people are fed up of constant ad’s and fake praise for gifted crap which we know they don’t use or would ever spend their own money on.

I have a baby and wanted a baby bjorn bouncer but I couldn’t justify the cost, and i’m sure as hell not going to like a moany madams free gifted post when she doesn’t deserve it one little bit.

JUST duck OFF ELLIE! no one asked you to become a crappy influencer, you had a good job which you chose to pack in for the easy life

Reactions: 14
She is moaning about lack of engagement on her posts that are ad’s, so why can’t she see that people are fed up of constant ad’s and fake praise for gifted crap which we know they don’t use or would ever spend their own money on.

I have a baby and wanted a baby bjorn bouncer but I couldn’t justify the cost, and i’m sure as hell not going to like a moany madams free gifted post when she doesn’t deserve it one little bit.

JUST duck OFF ELLIE! no one asked you to become a crappy influencer, you had a good job which you chose to pack in for the easy life
Her entitled attitude is what annoys me, almost demanding that people like her posts. She's so used to everyone doing what she wants, she hates when people don't comply. I used to without fail like all her posts, then her content became very moany, braggy and endless underwear posts. If I want to see a woman in her underwear I'll look in the mirror. I can't relate to her any more since she left teaching, she has become very lazy, only interest in her kids is if they can be used for content. Use of endless filters, constantly scamming her followers with give aways that seem to get derailed by fake accounts. But worst of all is her clear ignorance when it comes to the safety of her kids, especially Cooper, balancing shopping on his carrier, placing his seat on the edge of the dining table, driving while using her phone to video Cooper in the back of the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What also gets me is where she says 'so and so said this last night and it really got me so here's my thoughts'. She does this ALL the time. No thoughts are originally hers. Also hun, if you still ain't getting the engagement after 'years of building this platform up' it ain't us, it's you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like there are two kinds of mummy Instagram accounts. There is the likes of Ellie and her crew, especially mentioning Ellie McLean who is another entitled mummy account just like Ellie P, expect, heavy filters, not relatable at all, spending hundreds constantly bragging etc and then there’s the side with people like Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys) who doesn’t use filters, admits she’s looking for bargains, never brags and is very very relatable. I think the problem here with Ellie saying she has no engagement is that we really do not relate any more, i have said it here before I used to adore Ellie, but the last few months she has changed, I’m sick of seeing her boobs and body, she’s constantly putting her kids in danger, bragging about stuff and using ridiculous filters. I used to love her and her content, but I find myself leaning towards the mummy accounts like chloe’s because they are relatable and honest and that’s what I come here for.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel like there are two kinds of mummy Instagram accounts. There is the likes of Ellie and her crew, especially mentioning Ellie McLean who is another entitled mummy account just like Ellie P, expect, heavy filters, not relatable at all, spending hundreds constantly bragging etc and then there’s the side with people like Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys) who doesn’t use filters, admits she’s looking for bargains, never brags and is very very relatable. I think the problem here with Ellie saying she has no engagement is that we really do not relate any more, i have said it here before I used to adore Ellie, but the last few months she has changed, I’m sick of seeing her boobs and body, she’s constantly putting her kids in danger, bragging about stuff and using ridiculous filters. I used to love her and her content, but I find myself leaning towards the mummy accounts like chloe’s because they are relatable and honest and that’s what I come here for.
Funnily enough I just came on here to mention Ellie McLean too, and to say how entitled she is. She was whingeing yesterday about lack of engagement on her advert post too

Mclean is another one I unfollowed, the newer batch of instamums are so entitled!

basically all the new mums who are all in new builds and doing constant renovations are not my cup of tea anymore, they aren’t relatable to the average follower, if they have enough money to constantly be buying tat or constant clothes hauls they don’t need my support 🙄

• Heart
Mclean is another one I unfollowed, the newer batch of instamums are so entitled!

basically all the new mums who are all in new builds and doing constant renovations are not my cup of tea anymore, they aren’t relatable to the average follower, if they have enough money to constantly be buying tat or constant clothes hauls they don’t need my support 🙄
They all call items of clothing ‘pieces’ too, and say they ‘picked up’ instead of plain old bought something

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Yes!!! Couldn’t have said this better myself!! All Rich kids from mum and dads pot and are now expecting to be given freebies and likes for nothing.

Yes!!! Couldn’t have said this better myself!! All Rich kids from mum and dads pot and are now expecting to be given freebies and likes for nothing.
Totally! It’s as if they can’t comprehend that they’d have to actually work for a living and think that everyone will be so impressed by how awesome they are that they’ll get thousands of followers.