Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EE83D08B-927C-487E-ABC1-11D1ABDE489F.png

Am I an overprotective mother or have I just got common sense? A big carton of milk over the top of a car seat like that? WHAT THE duck! his head is so so soft that could do some serious damage it would only need to slip 😩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 606836
Am I an overprotective mother or have I just got common sense? A big carton of milk over the top of a car seat like that? WHAT THE duck! his head is so so soft that could do some serious damage it would only need to slip 😩
She really is stupid. No you're definitely not over protective, you're just sensible. How was this woman a teacher? She has no common sense, it's frightening that she was responsible for the safety of her young pupils. I appreciate that she's on her own with Cooper and needs to do 'a big shop', so maybe use some common sense, either do the shop on a day when Clints home, or leave Cooper with her parents, after all they look after Leo more than she does. She basically did this because its content and not because she doesn't have any other options.

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell cannot believe her stupidity!!

nearly all supermarkets now have the baby seat, why on earth would you put your child in the trolley like that!!

Reactions: 2
Lidl and Aldi (I can’t make out which she is in) both have the trolleys that you put the seat on a tray on top, why wouldn’t you use that?! Or use the pram and put stuff underneath it. So bleeping dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Lol at her trying to make out the school didn't inform people about the inset day and then her friend telling her straight.
I bet when she was teaching, she's someone who never knew what was going on and depended on her colleagues to remind her. Part of me wonders did they got rid of her by not renewing her contract.

Poor Cooper is only 5 weeks old and she's already sitting him in front of the TV, I genuinely don't understand her and some of the lazy things she does

She’s got to of read here and seen what I posted about the carton of milk. Surely this pic is a giant piss take? That’s awful!!!! Her pram has a basket ffs

He’s got around 2 litres of milk sat on his fragile newborn body. What the duck!
This is a supposedly educated woman, who was previously a teacher, so why does she do such stupid things? Either she is clueless and doesn't realise it could be dangerous or she doesn't care and like you said, wants to prove a point

Am I the only one who thinks that this is unbelievably selfish too? They’re back in stock, so take them all so no one else can?
I get the impression, that wouldn't have crossed her mind, she is very selfish so anyone else's needs probably wouldn't be of any concern to her. No wonder Leo started 'moaning' as soon as he woke up, poor boy knows it's probably the only way to get any attention from her. He's more used to entertaining himself or being with his grandparents, everything is about Cooper now. I do doubt quite a few things she says because what she says) Coopers very clingy and always wanting to be held) doesn't quite match a lot of what she vlogs. Every time she claims he's very clingy, he's fast asleep. I get the impression that Ellie is the one who's clingy and little Cooper creates lots of attention for her.

Reactions: 5
She say’s he is clingy so she has an excuse to be lazy and sit around all day. The days my baby is very clingy I don’t have time or energy to do anything, let alone constantly post on insta

• Heart
Just when I think she can't get any worse, she out does herself. Cooper is 5 weeks old, he's laid almost flat with the bottle shoved in his mouth, because taking a selfie is far more important than actually feeding the child safely and comfortably.
Screenshot_20210611_094029_com.instagram.android.jpg

On the beg for a party for her DOG!!! adding in about how’s he’s probably gonna die soon…..really classy!!

• Wow
  • Angry
On the beg for a party for her DOG!!! adding in about how’s he’s probably gonna die soon…..really classy!!
She has no shame, it was only a few weeks ago she was moaning about having to clean up Trevors vomit after he had a seizure during the night

Midwife here - propping bottles up is really dangerous for babies they cant control the flow or push away if they’re full or if they flow is too fast! Can’t believe she’s doing that just to sit on her phone

• Heart
Midwife here - propping bottles up is really dangerous for babies they cant control the flow or push away if they’re full or if they flow is too fast! Can’t believe she’s doing that just to sit on her phone
That's why I was so angry with the picture. Today is so warm and sunny, it's lovely that they're outside so Leo can play on his bike, but as a nurse I hate to see tiny babies or any children, without their heads covered in the sun. As much as I like social media, it's lethal when irrisponsible people are more concerned with getting the best picture for IG rather than protecting their children

Reactions: 3