Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think half the stuff she “creates” is ripped off Twinkl?
It’s just all so samey samey. It’s all just colour bits in, cut them out, play with the pieces or if it’s really adventurous then you’ll use a pritt stick and glue the coloured/cut out pieces. A few activities like that, yea great, but all of them? Where’s the progression? How are kids learning when they’ve got nowhere to go from that? I’m not expecting her to write an entire curriculum but surely some activities should be more challenging than others, some being number recognition to 10, then some addition or simple maths work for number bonds to 10 etc. it’s all so bland and working on the same set of skills repeatedly. If you can master 3 or 4 of her activities you’ve basically completed the site.

Reactions: 1
I saw the hot tub pic of Clint in his budgie smugglers and thought wow she’s totally copying Ellie Summer McLean’s recent post with her fiancé. Low and behold an hour later she tags Ellie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not only has she blatantly copies Ellie Summer McClean. But Clint looks like he couldnt move further away from her if he tried! He’s definitely not into her 😂
I’m sorry but what the hell does he look like 🤣🤣🤣 and he’s definitely trying to get away from her!! If only she would open her eyes and see what we all see! No way is he wanting to be there or with her!! Anyone else noticed apart from 1 photo with Leo the rest are with Cooper 😢

Reactions: 2
Two things, why is the round the plug on her downstairs sink so dirty - get yourself some Viakal/bleach/ANYTHING 😩

And second, why show us your to-do list stating you need to share an ad for your glasses then later on tell us ‘how many questions you get on them’ as though that’s why you’re sharing them 🤦‍♀️

I said two things, but thirdly, the posing goes right through me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two things, why is the round the plug on her downstairs sink so dirty - get yourself some Viakal/bleach/ANYTHING 😩

And second, why show us your to-do list stating you need to share an ad for your glasses then later on tell us ‘how many questions you get on them’ as though that’s why you’re sharing them 🤦‍♀️

I said two things, but thirdly, the posing goes right through me.
She’s obviously read your comment about her plug 😃 she obviously doesn’t clean the sink very often for it to get in that state 🤢 few people called her out in the comments too on her you tube cleaning! Using the same cloth for the toilet and for not changing her cloths!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s obviously read your comment about her plug 😃 she obviously doesn’t clean the sink very often for it to get in that state 🤢 few people called her out in the comments too on her you tube cleaning! Using the same cloth for the toilet and for not changing her cloths!!
I get the feeling she has a cleaner and the only cleaning she does is for content, probably because they've been away the cleaner hasn't been

Reactions: 4
Anyone just seen her stories about not using hormon contraceptives? 100% got a collab with 'natural cycles' pending 😅

Reactions: 7
No wonder Clint’s disappeared for 3 weeks 🤣🤣🤣 she’s not trapping him again 🤣
Wouldn't be surprised if he spends his week with her friend from the party and the brow bar(it maybe some other service she runs) and goes home at weekends to play family man. Sometimes I do wonder if she forgets about Leo, some of her posts about Cooper are almost worded as if he's her first and only baby

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't be surprised if he spends his week with her friend from the party and the brow bar(it maybe some other service she runs) and goes home at weekends to play family man. Sometimes I do wonder if she forgets about Leo, some of her posts about Cooper are almost worded as if he's her first and only baby
As cosy as they seemed in the picture...that girl wouldn't go near Clint. As much as he is the doting dad, he is not someone you wanna be in a relationship with. He's cheated throughout, he was always out fri/sat nights propping up the bar and chatting to any pretty girl. They are perfect for each other...both judgy and bitchy.

• Wow
As cosy as they seemed in the picture...that girl wouldn't go near Clint. As much as he is the doting dad, he is not someone you wanna be in a relationship with. He's cheated throughout, he was always out fri/sat nights propping up the bar and chatting to any pretty girl. They are perfect for each other...both judgy and bitchy.
I'm not remotely surprised

Reactions: 1
The wooden spoon she's using is giving me anxiety, I can almost see the bacteria multiplying in the cracks
Screenshot_20220117_183357_com.instagram.android.jpg

I know what I’m going to say sounds unfairly judgey. I already am aware it’s personal opinion, HOWEVER.. it’s tattle so here’s my opinion. As someone who has quit their teaching job of moulding and raising and educating children to instead become an INFLUENCER with her main audience being young mothers, I think it’s a bit of a poor show that she’s so careless about products she uses. Her literal job is to provide content, to influence, and most the time to do AD’s. So don’t make comments about things being good for the environment or recyclable etc when you use weaning pouches constantly when you’re at home all the time and disposable bibs. Out and about and wanting a convenient pouch on occasion, absolutely. Feeding him pouches for nearly every meal at home instead of even trying to make something yourself? It’s lazy. I’m not saying become Nigella, but how hard is a jacket potato or a bit of scrambled egg? If she knows she prefers pouches and can’t cook, fine then at least she could research and find weaning companies with a good ethos and try them out, review them, provide some real content rather than licking Ella’s kitchen or tommee tippee’s arse so you can tag them and get freebies or reposts. It’s embarrassing and barely doing the minimum in her job. As for disposable bibs, I mean really? You just get a napkin or tissue and wipe the bib off before putting in the changing bag. They’re literally wipe down bibs, it slides off and you can roll most of them up for the bag. Lazy and a poor effort to provide any real content or thought behind her posts. She’s not just someone with an account and busy life, this is supposed to be her profession.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The way she always goes on about Cooper like I can’t believe I made this child or something like that the other day! she never speaks this way about Leo