Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed how many mentions of Clint there has been this week?! šŸ¤£ Clint this, Clint that, Clint is here, Clint is happy... We get it!
I will add though that reading here has done her account good. Definitely an increase in (albeit boring) content the past few days...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed how many mentions of Clint there has been this week?! šŸ¤£ Clint this, Clint that, Clint is here, Clint is happy... We get it!
I will add though that reading here has done her account good. Definitely an increase in (albeit boring) content the past few days...
Lol I noticed that, although the valentines day picture she took of him watching TV, was taken through the mirror reflection, rather than an actual photo of him. The picture of him only confirms what so many have said, he shows no interest in her, probably why she's taking so many semi naked pics.

Can anyone remember the last time Ellie wasnt moaning on her story. Every single day without fail she's whinging

Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember the last time Ellie wasnt moaning on her story. Every single day without fail she's whinging
Pre pregnancy she was much happier and her vlogs were definitely more interesting. She behaves like she's the first woman to be pregnant, she needs to rethink leaving teaching for vlogging, because she is too miserable and lazy to make a career out of it

She probably feels crap cause she eats so much crap. I know its normal to eat and indulge a bit more in pregnancy eps first trimester but also your body needs nutrients more than ever, I donā€™t think iā€™ve seen her show one healthy meal she has eaten

the other day she was moaning about heartburn and in the next story was having mcd breakfast.

This manifesting thing? It might just be me but I donā€™t get it?? Lot of the stuff on her ā€œmood boardā€ thing well she just....brought??! Like the cupboard thing in her front room etc??!
Is it just a posh influencer term for a wish list?

I'm confused. When they moved to this new house, she said the front sitting room was going to be the adult space, they bought the new expensive sofas. But she's posted quite a few posts of Leo jumping all over the sofas, or sitting eating on them, but probably worse, this morning him perched on the back of the sofa, wiping his nose on his hands and then touching the sofas. I've got kids myself, although they are a lot older, If I'd spent a lot of money on furniture, I wouldn't be filming my kids jumping all over the furniture, wiping their snotty noses on their hands/furniture. Supposedly the family area was set up for Leo with his toys etc, so makes no sense him jumping on the expensive furniture in the supposed adult room. I didn't realise how expensive the Loaf sofas were until I saw another vlogger talking about them

Reactions: 1
Why is she sat in the babies room in nothing but a bodysuit and dodgy fake tan šŸ˜‚ not a very classy girl is she

Reactions: 4
Why is she sat in the babies room in nothing but a bodysuit and dodgy fake tan šŸ˜‚ not a very classy girl is she
I've noticed this a lot while she's been pregnant, but she's not the only one, so many of these so called influencers think its attractive to pose semi naked in the name of showing off their baby bump, it looks more sleazy than pregnancy photography. I know its her body, but I do wonder what Clint thinks of it?

It sounds harsh but her face really annoys me, that weird smile she does. Just looks so smug
I think she is trying too hard ,but instead of coming across as likeable and relatable, she's appearing quite smug and patronising at times. Her tone sounds like she is speaking to the primary school children she teaches/taught, rather than an adult audience.

Reactions: 7
SO glad others are picking up on her. Iā€™ve never known someone to get their knickers in a twist over the smallest of comments, she has a full on tantrum! Also hate how she does deliberately deceiving ads/affiliate links (god forbid sheā€™s called out on this though) with the whole ā€œwow look at this great priceā€ but doesnā€™t show the item.
She comes across as very spoilt and like sheā€™s in this for the freebies and money.

Glad Iā€™ve found this thread!! Sheā€™s been driving me mad for ages seeing her on my discover page on insta. I donā€™t even follow her but Iā€™ve seen a few videos because she kept coming up on insta and after that Iā€™ve had them suggested now on YouTube too. Canā€™t get away from her! She drives me mental how she keeps going on and on about being ā€˜hugeā€™ and ā€˜heavily pregnantā€™ what???? ā€˜Underwear haul 1 18 weeks pregnant!ā€™ Sheā€™s just asking for creeps there! At 18 weeks as long as your knickers are stretchy why are you adding that youā€™re pregnant? Not like youā€™re in nursing bras.
Every single vlog itā€™s ā€˜incase you didnā€™t know.. I am pregnant. Huge baby bump!ā€™ ā€˜Sorry if youā€™re new that must have been a surprise, I am HEAVILY pregnant.ā€™ She done a ā€˜house cleanā€™ and labelled it ā€˜heavily pregnant speed cleanā€™ in the video she says ā€˜which features a very very heavily pregnant mamaā€™ sheā€™s 29 weeks?? How is that very very heavily pregnant? I also seen on her stories about some lady in the shop being shocked at her bump and she had to tell her sheā€™s still got 8 weeks left. Why is she so insistent sheā€™s ready to drop since just over half way through? Itā€™s odd! As for the whole teacher/TA thing, I think she is actually a TA. I remember she said something before that I saw about how she works alongside another teacher as a TA as she prefers it, so not sure if she is fully qualified or what. I do find it odd that sheā€™s not only chosen to leave a career sheā€™s built for YouTube but having two young kids a lot of people do it, however, the content she publishes makes it hard for her to return one day if this doesnā€™t work out or she wants to return.. nobody would be happy having their kids taught by someone who does underwear hauls and half naked Valentineā€™s Day snaps. She lives in a village or something too, or the school is, so people talk surely?!

Reactions: 11
Scraping the barrel now. Heavily pregnant speed clean.. Heavily pregnant whilst putting shoes on. What next heavily pregnant whilst breathing? She's been referring to herself as heavily pregnant since at least 5 months. Doing the bare minimum whilst preg does not make you a superhero Ellie, many of us have done it without documenting every move

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scraping the barrel now. Heavily pregnant speed clean.. Heavily pregnant whilst putting shoes on. What next heavily pregnant whilst breathing? She's been referring to herself as heavily pregnant since at least 5 months. Doing the bare minimum whilst preg does not make you a superhero Ellie, many of us have done it without documenting every move
She is pregnant, but I'm afraid the 'heavily' part is more likely to be her terrible diet than actual baby. She's 29 weeks, but it feels like she's been pregnant for years, not months. I've never known someone use pregnancy as an excuse for being lazy and eating pure junk. She's definitely become more sleazy and dishonest with the un marked ads and links. I really liked her channel, but pregnancy really has broughtout/emphasised an unlikeable side to her.

Reactions: 5
Maybe its just me but is anyone shocked at how much sugar Leo consumes? I donā€™t feel itā€™s right for a 3 year old to have so much sugar in his diet and will have a bad effect on his teeth/behaviour. Treats are fine now and then but seems to be a lot! Each to their own but I just personally donā€™t agree with it.

He does seem to have a fair bit? On her stories today she showed him having a massive ice cream with toppings, then going to buy pick and mix?