Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel quite angry that she thought it would be funny to make light and say the Dr's probably thought she needed a psychiatrist. Firstly this woman has claimed to have suffered with mental health problems in the past, so should know it's not something to joke about. Secondly if the Dr's did have concerns it wouldn't just be a psychiatrist, but also a social worker for the children. She is nothing more than an attention seeker. As someone else said, no way would she have not posted pictures of any skin irritation. Maybe the post about her wisdom tooth didn't get her enough attention or this was her way of getting mummy and daddy or Clint to come and look after the boys, so bone idol Princess Ellie can sit on her backside all day.
She’s seriously got attention seeking issues!! As if she had radiation burns! What a waste of the doctors/hospital time too! And what idiot knowingly starts the microwave knowing the door won’t shut 🤷‍♀️ I’m surprised social services haven’t been around the way she acts!

Reactions: 4
She’s seriously got attention seeking issues!! As if she had radiation burns! What a waste of the doctors/hospital time too! And what idiot knowingly starts the microwave knowing the door won’t shut 🤷‍♀️ I’m surprised social services haven’t been around the way she acts!
Wonder if she left teaching or they didn't renew her contract? She really does appear to be short on common sense never mind being lazy

Reactions: 2
I just couldn’t help but watch thinking why the duck wouldn’t you just put it on a plate that fit in the microwave??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mums night out … hun your always ‘out’ 🙄
Hang on she said she was 'solo parenting' for a month, this past month Clint has been there when they've been on trips out to eat etc and if she's solo parenting now, how can she be going out? The idiot hasn't got a clue. As someone said previously it's an insult to those who truly solo parent, without financial or any support from a partner or family

She's a lying attention seeker. Probably did that to get her parents to feel sorry for her and have the boys while she goes out
It’s an insult to anyone going through Radiation treatment too! But it’s all about the likes for her sadly! Surely Clint must be embarrassed by a lot of the stuff she does? I do wonder why he works away so much though 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mum night off? Again? More time off than on these days hun. Nearly called an ambulance yesterday, ranting about solo parenting, claims to ‘not drink alcohol’. Can’t even get her stories straight. Absolute shambles.

It’s an insult to anyone going through Radiation treatment too! But it’s all about the likes for her sadly! Surely Clint must be embarrassed by a lot of the stuff she does? I do wonder why he works away so much though 🤔
I have also thought the same. Also considering he works away so much, when he's back at weekends he still has nights out with his mates. I think the posts ftom last weekend gave an insight into their relationship, he was enjoying himself with her mates hardly acknowledged her until he was drunk, but ssemed unusually close to her mate

Mum night off? Again? More time off than on these days hun. Nearly called an ambulance yesterday, ranting about solo parenting, claims to ‘not drink alcohol’. Can’t even get her stories straight. Absolute shambles.
Exactly!! What an absolute mess!

I can't believe she only has 20k followers. You would think she had at least 100k how she goes on.

Reactions: 3
She was desperate to get to 20k and took her ages so definitely think she paid for those last few followers to get her to that number

Clint wasn't about very long was he?
It’s a very strange set up!! I’ve no doubt he loves those boys, but that’s it. When I watched her video whispering in the toilet when she found out she was pregnant and was whispering because Clint was just off to work 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Cooper wasn’t a planned baby! well he was planned by one of them!! But why would you tell everyone else before your partner?!! Somethings not right and in my opinion he was a way of keeping them together. And this morning she’s moaning because the dog has woken her up after having two seizures 🤯🤦‍♀️🤯

I can’t stand the girl. Moaning about having no sleep and her dog having a seizure. WTAF! Also when she said on Friday that everyone went into a huge panic because of her photo in hospital? 😆 Nobody gives a tit hun! Has anyone else noticed she never has nice nails. Her hands and toes always look a weird colour and she has the ugliest feet!!!

Reactions: 4