Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her irritating smug face and over the top accent. If you go back to her older videos she never used to talk like that and her facial expressions I just think who do you think you are?! You have a fella who isn’t in the slightest bit interested in you it’s so obvious to see and she’s got to where she is the house etc through Clint. And the constant if your new here I am ‘heavily pregnant’ or ‘I am 33 weeks pregnant with our second baby boy’ tit Ellie we didn’t know considering your YouTube title says ‘32 WEEKS PREGNANT SPEED CLEAN’ can’t stand the woman. I’m not sure what it is with Ellie’s but Elle Darby is just as bad!!! Also the way Ellie Polly acts hard done by and so exhausted all the time sat at home with her lovely well behaved little boy while she is scoffing her face. Wait till you hit your fourth or two under 1 then tell me how hard it is!

Reactions: 11
New party game - take a shot every time she mentions the words heavily pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s her irritating smug face and over the top accent. If you go back to her older videos she never used to talk like that and her facial expressions I just think who do you think you are?! You have a fella who isn’t in the slightest bit interested in you it’s so obvious to see and she’s got to where she is the house etc through Clint. And the constant if your new here I am ‘heavily pregnant’ or ‘I am 33 weeks pregnant with our second baby boy’ tit Ellie we didn’t know considering your YouTube title says ‘32 WEEKS PREGNANT SPEED CLEAN’ can’t stand the woman. I’m not sure what it is with Ellie’s but Elle Darby is just as bad!!! Also the way Ellie Polly acts hard done by and so exhausted all the time sat at home with her lovely well behaved little boy while she is scoffing her face. Wait till you hit your fourth or two under 1 then tell me how hard it is!
Ellie D, I can't stand her boyfriend,, I agree, she's another condescending vlogger, thinking she's the only women ever to be pregnant. I didn't realise Ellie Polly had a sister, she behaves like a spoilt brat who is used to being centre of attention

New party game - take a shot every time she mentions the words heavily pregnant
Lol. Thing is what will she use for content once she's given birth, surely the attention will be on the baby, not her. No doubt there will be more semi naked post pregnancy photos for all the dirty old perverts who seek out the attention seeking vloggers. She's probably panicking about solo parenting two under the age of 5, Clint rarely seems to be there, and we know how princess Ellie likes to sit on her backside stuffing her face

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she will get a massive shock when the baby arrives? No more sitting about on her arse gobbling treats or “self care days”

Reactions: 4
Any guesses on the baby name. I am thinking Casper or Caspian. I can think of a few on Instagram.

Last edited:
Any guesses on the baby name. I am thinking Casper or Caspian. I can think of a few on Instagram.
I'm sure she posted a picture a month or two back of a piece of jewellery engraved with the baby's name on but half blurred out - looked like it had a y or a p in the middle so I'm guessing one of these too!

She really has no shame, she will use any situation for content. Using something that could be a serious situation just so you can get views and attention is disgusting. I experienced something similar when pregnant with my twins, no way was I in any condition to take photos or post to social media, because the health of my unborn babies and myself was the priority. Sorry but previously she used mental health to get views and attention, I find this behaviour absolutely disgusting.
Screenshot_20210302_103542.jpg

Reactions: 7
her latest vlog she’s with a friend and her child? Surely that’s breaking lockdown? Her little boy is sat right next to the child, on swings together, getting pick and mix in the shop with them, so clearly they’ve had a day out together! The mum is stood right there too.. Elle isn’t a single mum having a support bubble and she’s said before her childcare bubble is her mum?! Also she’s clearly been seeing a beautician because she’s got eyelash extensions still in that (are all be it thinning a little now- only a little, look like they’re due a top up) which usually happens between every 2-3 weeks,. We’ve been in a lockdown for MONTHS! Nobody’s eyelash cycle hasn’t renewed by now, they would have grown out let alone shed and fell out. Blatant disregard for the rules

Reactions: 7
her latest vlog she’s with a friend and her child? Surely that’s breaking lockdown? Her little boy is sat right next to the child, on swings together, getting pick and mix in the shop with them, so clearly they’ve had a day out together! The mum is stood right there too.. Elle isn’t a single mum having a support bubble and she’s said before her childcare bubble is her mum?! Also she’s clearly been seeing a beautician because she’s got eyelash extensions still in that (are all be it thinning a little now- only a little, look like they’re due a top up) which usually happens between every 2-3 weeks,. We’ve been in a lockdown for MONTHS! Nobody’s eyelash cycle hasn’t renewed by now, they would have grown out let alone shed and fell out. Blatant disregard for the rules
glad it’s not just me that noticed her eyelashes! She mentioned a while ago that her best friend is also her lash technician so seems convenient she’s managed to have a full set of lashes for the last 3 months. Also any loophole she can find with lockdown restrictions she does. Childcare bubbles are for people going out to work. She’s at home and still sending Leo to her parents. I don’t think she’s ever taken this pandemic seriously because it doesn’t suit her wants.

Reactions: 5
glad it’s not just me that noticed her eyelashes! She mentioned a while ago that her best friend is also her lash technician so seems convenient she’s managed to have a full set of lashes for the last 3 months. Also any loophole she can find with lockdown restrictions she does. Childcare bubbles are for people going out to work. She’s at home and still sending Leo to her parents. I don’t think she’s ever taken this pandemic seriously because it doesn’t suit her wants.
So many local people have noticed the eyelashes! And she was always going to abuse the childcare bubble scenario...whenever Clint goes away with work for a few days she’s straight to stay at her mum’s because they cook her dinner and give her a break from childcare. She really is a spoilt child and if anyone dares question it, she can’t handle it!

Reactions: 4
So many local people have noticed the eyelashes! And she was always going to abuse the childcare bubble scenario...whenever Clint goes away with work for a few days she’s straight to stay at her mum’s because they cook her dinner and give her a break from childcare. She really is a spoilt child and if anyone dares question it, she can’t handle it!
Her parents enable her lazy entitled behaviour. Part of me thinks Clint takes every opportunity to 'work away'. As a couple, he always looks so fed up in pictures with her, the only time he looks happy is when it's him and Leo. Even the engagement pictures looked so staged. Had to laugh at her post today about taking the next 7 weeks easy, she's done sod all for months, I've never seen another woman treat pregnancy as an excuse to sit on her backside, eat and drink crap and palm off her child at every opportunity.

Her parents enable her lazy entitled behaviour. Part of me thinks Clint takes every opportunity to 'work away'. As a couple, he always looks so fed up in pictures with her, the only time he looks happy is when it's him and Leo. Even the engagement pictures looked so staged. Had to laugh at her post today about taking the next 7 weeks easy, she's done sod all for months, I've never seen another woman treat pregnancy as an excuse to sit on her backside, eat and drink crap and palm off her child at every opportunity.
does she not realise the majority of women are still working either full or part time at 33 weeks pregnant? Her behaviour during pregnancy just baffles me! I’ve been pregnant twice, same age gap as between hers kids and I just cracked on with it and carried on like normal not lounging around everyday feeling sorry for myself.

Shame, she could have done an “heavily pregnant online shop” video for us all to enjoy??!

• Haha
Reactions: 5