Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she moans about lack of engagement on photos and begs for likes it just makes me wanna vom - Here’s a thought - maybe no one likes the photo?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is the worst type of ‘influencer’- she actually has no passion for creating content, she just wants the free ride. Everyone see’s instagram as the easy way to make money but at least some put some effort in, i’m yet to see this from her

begging can only get you so far, she makes no content worthy of engagement, yet constantly moans about lack of support.

Reactions: 7
I'm confused what exactly is she selling here? Supposedly something to wear, yet is showing her tv
Screenshot_20210119_144213_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wonder how long before this new giveaway is cancelled. I don't believe she cancelled last week's giveaway because of hackers, its her dishonest way of creating engagement getting new followers, without actually creating content, then even better, claim you've been hacked and cancel the give away. If she's does this every few weeks, she'll soon increase subscribers and engagement. After all IG seems to be over run with influencer scammers

Reactions: 3
What a surprise, she's started showing more 'fake accounts' set up in her name. Does anyone else find it strange that this only happens when she plans a give away?
Screenshot_20210121_194740_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210121_194749_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
What a surprise, she's started showing more 'fake accounts' set up in her name. Does anyone else find it strange that this only happens when she plans a give away?
Basically only happens to her. Who would want to pretend to be that bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe her story just now!!! Putting the dog on the sledge and he almost falls on top of him!!! What an absolute idiot!!! They don’t deserve a dog!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe her story just now!!! Putting the dog on the sledge and he almost falls on top of him!!! What an absolute idiot!!! They don’t deserve a dog!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Considering the poor dog was having seizures less than 2 weeks ago and is quite old, it's quite irrisponsible.

It takes everything in me to refrain from messaging her when she does a ‘swipe up to see what tit I’ve found now’ story 🤦🏼‍♀️

So today she posted Leo isn't well and has a sickness bug, instead of being a mother and seeing to him, she's posting pictures of him laying on the sofa and then a video of him laid on the sofa glued to his tablet eating junk. Is it just me that find it odd that a teacher posts so many pictures of her young child on a public account, when he was younger she posted pics of him in the bath or potty training. If adults feel they have a right to privacy, why aren't children given the same right? Wonder if she'd be happy to post pictures of herself using the toilet or details of her bathroom habits, so why should Leo have that. I just wonder why child safety isn't more of an issue, considering her profession

Wow how is she only just going into the third trimester? Feels like she's been pregnant for years now 😂 so sad that she feels the need to milk it for all it's worth, she really has a lot going for her and I used to enjoy her content but now she's just so boring!!! Only in it for the money 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow how is she only just going into the third trimester? Feels like she's been pregnant for years now 😂 so sad that she feels the need to milk it for all it's worth, she really has a lot going for her and I used to enjoy her content but now she's just so boring!!! Only in it for the money 🙄
I've never known anyone to use pregnancy as an excuse to be lazy, constantly complains of feeling lethargic, yet appears to have a diet of junk food, take aways, sweets, cakes and Pepsi max. Most people I know, including myself, tend to eat healthier when pregnant because it directly affects the baby. And I'm sick of her spam swipe ups, AF links and ADs, it's constant, never used to be like this

Reactions: 6
She did announce her pregnancy as soon she concieved 😆 had to milk it for every penny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely agree, I really did feel crap throughout a lot of my pregnancy but I still worked full time, ate healthily, cut out caffeine etc just seems to me that she likes to make excuses for being lazy. I'm sure she started her insta page/YouTube channel with the best intentions but unfortunately as with a lot of other 'influencers' she's got greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's trying so hard to be like Elle Darby, she's even talking about manifestation now 🙄 no original ideas of her own! Absolutely awful fashion sense too! She's changed so much since she first started instagram and not for the better!