Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210203_123653_com.instagram.android.jpg
she really isn't very bright, if you choose to sell yours and your families, lives and privacy so you can make easy money, you have chosen to put yourself in a public domain and should expect not just praise but also criticism. When you constantly post AF links and ADs that are not identified properly or you are actually tricking your viewers into swiping up on non identified items, and not declaring that their swipe up earns you money, YOU MY DEAR ARE DISHONEST. Since the move to the new house and pregnancy announcement, faithful viewers/subscribers have been spammed on a daily basis by you. You address your viewers as if you are superior to them, the truth is, without them, you'd have no social media career. I've written this actually addressing Ellie, because it's very clear that the conceited, narcissist is visiting Tattle. Maybe people preferred you when you were teaching, because you contributed not only good content but also made a difference to the children you taught. Sadly now, your posts are lacking any real content, it's all legitimate and dishonest means of making easy money from the people you seem to think you are superior to. We aren't Trolls, we are the followers who are calling you out on your laziness, dishonesty and narcissism. We can only comment and form opinions on what you put in the public domain. If you want people to praise you, maybe step back and look at what people are actually saying, see it as constructive criticism,or do you believe you should constantly be praised , even when it isn't deserved. Respect is earnt not demanded. I only hope, as a teacher, she showed less of her superiority complex with her students and their parents

She isn't relatable though? Not many teachers her age live in massive new houses and drive a jag!
They also work hard and make a difference to the students they teach. She isn't actively teaching, instead just slobbing around, spamming her subscribers. I think her recent, outbursts are more about what's going on in her private life rather than online. I don't believe she's happy anymore, and probably why she's repeatedly posting passive aggressive content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 416690she really isn't very bright, if you choose to sell yours and your families, lives and privacy so you can make easy money, you have chosen to put yourself in a public domain and should expect not just praise but also criticism. When you constantly post AF links and ADs that are not identified properly or you are actually tricking your viewers into swiping up on non identified items, and not declaring that their swipe up earns you money, YOU MY DEAR ARE DISHONEST. Since the move to the new house and pregnancy announcement, faithful viewers/subscribers have been spammed on a daily basis by you. You address your viewers as if you are superior to them, the truth is, without them, you'd have no social media career. I've written this actually addressing Ellie, because it's very clear that the conceited, narcissist is visiting Tattle. Maybe people preferred you when you were teaching, because you contributed not only good content but also made a difference to the children you taught. Sadly now, your posts are lacking any real content, it's all legitimate and dishonest means of making easy money from the people you seem to think you are superior to. We aren't Trolls, we are the followers who are calling you out on your laziness, dishonesty and narcissism. We can only comment and form opinions on what you put in the public domain. If you want people to praise you, maybe step back and look at what people are actually saying, see it as constructive criticism,or do you believe you should constantly be praised , even when it isn't deserved. Respect is earnt not demanded. I only hope, as a teacher, she showed less of her superiority complex with her students and their parents

They also work hard and make a difference to the students they teach. She isn't actively teaching, instead just slobbing around, spamming her subscribers. I think her recent, outbursts are more about what's going on in her private life rather than online. I don't believe she's happy anymore, and probably why she's repeatedly posting passive aggressive content.
Completely agree with everything you’ve said. Especially the part about her not being happy any more. I think relapse in “panic attacks” was a lot more to do with what’s going on behind closed doors.
Whichever way you look at it, she’s very lazy. Who takes maternity leave at barely 6 months pregnant? All she ever does is gong out on the sofa and moan about how tired she is. Guess what Ellie? It gets harder when baby arrives and you have two humans depending on you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly think if she was having a girl she would be all happy and positive.
She is still pissed off about having a boy. She’s a twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Completely agree with everything you’ve said. Especially the part about her not being happy any more. I think relapse in “panic attacks” was a lot more to do with what’s going on behind closed doors.
Whichever way you look at it, she’s very lazy. Who takes maternity leave at barely 6 months pregnant? All she ever does is gong out on the sofa and moan about how tired she is. Guess what Ellie? It gets harder when baby arrives and you have two humans depending on you 🤦🏼‍♀️
I do wonder if money is a massive concern, that massive house and now a second child ,Clint is hardly ever at home, she is going to struggle with a new born and Leo. She would probably earn more with her original content than this new spamming/scamming content. She is absolutely stupid concentrating less on teaching to concentrate on social media. I do believe she's suffering from depression, probably brought on by the financial well they've thrown their selves down with the new house and a second child, whilst reducing her safe/guaranteed teaching work

Reactions: 3
Did anyone clock she used the word cretin whilst whining on her stories...would have expected a teacher to know better tbh!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone clock she used the word cretin whilst whining on her stories...would have expected a teacher to know better tbh!
Lol let's be honest, she's the one so desparate for money, she's scamming and spamming people. All to maintain an 'image'. She probably hates that people can clearly see the whole social media image is fake. Just imagine how condescending she must have been with any of her students parents who questioned or disagreed with her. In all fairness it's probably a blessing in disguise that she's more interested in the narcissistic social media lifestyle over the genuine hardworking teaching lifestyle, because she clearly thinks she's so much better than everyone else. No wonder Clint always seems so disinterested in her, she probably treats him like he's the hired help

The way she speaks is so fake! How much you betting her video tonight involves the line ‘I’m just SO lucky this is my job now so I can work from home’ 🙈

Reactions: 5
The way she speaks is so fake! How much you betting her video tonight involves the line ‘I’m just SO lucky this is my job now so I can work from home’ 🙈
I had to laugh when someone asked if she was doing a birthing vlog and she said she didn't want to over share, obviously she doesn't think posing in her underwear and posting the pictures on social media is over sharing. Wonder if she's completely done with teaching? Not a good idea for a teaching to publicly post pictures of herself in her underwear

Honestly when I first found Ellie I think she around 7k subscribers I used to really enjoy the videos. Came across a lot better, seemed like a 'normal' first time parent etc which is what I liked. Now everything is me me me. Look at my big house, no longer works, everything is an inconvenience. It just seems very fake.
Do us all a favour, go back to work part time, stop speaking in a stuck up, better than everyone else way and keep the videos simple.
It's such a shame the way it's gone because I did genuinely used to like the videos - I know, shoot me quick 🤣

• Heart
Why do influencers act like everything is such an inconvenience when most of them have plenty of money and all the time in the world?

Reactions: 2
I honestly think if she was having a girl she would be all happy and positive.
She is still pissed off about having a boy. She’s a twit.
Yeah she absolutely is!
It was so obvious when she announced it, and focused completely on her being the “only queen in the house” 🤢 rather than how lovely it will be for Leo growing up with a brother. Had to make it all about her.

The constant licking of her lips and such heavy sniffing is almost as bad as Rebecca lamb
She's the literate and articulate version of Rebecca Lamb. Same tacky underwear pictures, done under the guise of body positivity, pregnancy photography, when we all know the reality is to gain more views by appealing to voyeurs

As a mum myself I understand that pregnancy is such a special time, but I'm also very aware that in todays world there are so many people suffering and going through tragic losses. I know Ellie is very self absorbed and believes the world revolves around her, but her post annoyed me. So many people have lost loved ones, not just shopping trips or trips out for coffee. She's determined to be hard done to and moan, all the time. She needs to realise how lucky and privileged she is, rather than whinging
Screenshot_20210212_095826.jpg

She fell pregnant in the middle of a pandemic?? what right does she have to feel robbed of anything. Self centred areshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m currently pregnant and a week behind Ellie, i chose to get pregnant ( fortunate enough to be able to) so knew what was in store for me with a pregnancy in a pandemic.

instead of being thankful that she has so far managed to have a safe and healthy pregnancy (unlike someone like Grace Victory) she is moaning about all the superficial stuff she is missing out on, which really makes no difference to her baby really, just her own selfish needs.

• Heart
I’m currently pregnant and a week behind Ellie, i chose to get pregnant ( fortunate enough to be able to) so knew what was in store for me with a pregnancy in a pandemic.

instead of being thankful that she has so far managed to have a safe and healthy pregnancy (unlike someone like Grace Victory) she is moaning about all the superficial stuff she is missing out on, which really makes no difference to her baby really, just her own selfish needs.
congratulations, you can’t have much longer to go now. How exciting ❤

i do understand it must be difficult and obviously different being pregnant right now but what did Ellie expect? She can’t go for a cup of tea at the moment with her mum and talk baby stuff......she was out with her mum loads before Christmas. She’s such a spoilt brat. She needs to look at the bigger picture.

• Heart
Yeah this is spot on.... if you knowingly chose to get pregnant during a pandemic you have taken on board the fact that things about your experience will be different. Don’t then act hard done by.
Count yourself lucky that you can still send Leo to nursery and sit on your arse all day because you have a partner who will enable your laziness.

• Heart
How can she call herself a positive person. I’ve never known someone moan and slouch around so much! Funny how the anxiety was short lived for a bit of a boost in engagement

Reactions: 8