Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she said 'so they're here' and the face she pulled when doing that b&m haul! Sorry you have to actually look after your own kids?! Heaven forbid they should get in the way of your video 🙄 she needs to get over herself!

Reactions: 3
Another giveaway ..
How long before it’s cancelled and a winner never announced just like every single other one

Reactions: 2
I've actually emailed Longleat with screen shots of her story. They responded within an hour and said they are concerned by what she has posted as it clearly shows dangerous practices that endanger not only herself and her children but also other visitors to the park. All laws applicable to the highway apply to the safari park. They are going to contact her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've actually emailed Longleat with screen shots of her story. They responded within an hour and said they are concerned by what she has posted as it clearly shows dangerous practices that endanger not only herself and her children but also other visitors to the park. All laws applicable to the highway apply to the safari park. They are going to contact her.
Good on them for getting back to you so quickly and saying they will contact her.. if only all companies were like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good on them for getting back to you so quickly and saying they will contact her.. if only all companies were like that!
Definitely, I was impressed at how fast they responded and that it actually addressed the concerns raised and not just some standard reply they send to everyone

Reactions: 4
Definitely, I was impressed at how fast they responded and that it actually addressed the concerns raised and not just some standard reply they send to everyone
It’s a shame social services don’t see what the idiot does. She’s constantly putting them at risk

Reactions: 2
Reckon she’s been reading here after today’s stories 🤣

We also need a new thread before this locks out full 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reckon she’s been reading here after today’s stories 🤣

We also need a new thread before this locks out full 🤦🏻‍♀️
Either that or Longleat spoke to her bout the complaint someone on here made!
Acting all holier than thou like all she ever used is kind words??

Either that or Longleat spoke to her bout the complaint someone on here made!
Acting all holier than thou like all she ever used is kind words??
The lady who responded to my email said they would contact her because of what she had posted, also she tagged the park, so they don't want to be associated with her dangerous practices

What did she say on her stories? I don't use Instagram so don't see that side of it..
She's taking a day off her phone on Tuesday to detox and telling people to be nice to eachother. That translated is vlogger/influencer speak for she's been held accountable for her actions and is annoyed that she can't do whatever she likes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The lady who responded to my email said they would contact her because of what she had posted, also she tagged the park, so they don't want to be associated with her dangerous practices

She's taking a day off her phone on Tuesday to detox and telling people to be nice to eachother. That translated is vlogger/influencer speak for she's been held accountable for her actions and is annoyed that she can't do whatever she likes.
off her phone my arse! She commented on someone’s post an hour ago 🙄

• Haha
Or maybe because of this 🤣

I pulled her up on the fact that she put her child in danger and clearly didn't like it 🤣
Good for you and the fact that she can’t see what’s wrong with what she did speaks volumes about her!!!

off her phone my arse! She commented on someone’s post an hour ago 🙄
What she means is can't be bothered to post any content dispite it now being her job. Her content was much better in the old house and while she was teaching. Once she was pregnant with Cooper, she changed, she went down the lazy, dishonest, attention seeking route and sadly has remained on that path. I found it interesting that Clint is never at home but miraculously appeared when they were gifted a meal at the Botonist.

Or maybe because of this 🤣

I pulled her up on the fact that she put her child in danger and clearly didn't like it 🤣
She clearly isn't aware that the highway code and laws that apply to the road also apply to driving within the safari park. Longleat actually confirmed they were concerned by her post. The clips clearly showed, not just her kids unrestrained, but her holding her phone, whilst holding Cooper on her knee and her vehicle was moving, she also endangered other members of the public. How was this idiot a teacher? I don't believe she left her teaching post by choice, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't renew her contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her latest posts 😂 sat in the bath with her eyes shut reading her book! Those who gossip won’t go far 😂 says she who went from teacher to a poor blogger who sits posing like a slapper with no self respect in her knickers begging for freebies! Imagine the stick those boys will get when they’re older and their mates see it all 🤦‍♀️

What she means is can't be bothered to post any content dispite it now being her job. Her content was much better in the old house and while she was teaching. Once she was pregnant with Cooper, she changed, she went down the lazy, dishonest, attention seeking route and sadly has remained on that path. I found it interesting that Clint is never at home but miraculously appeared when they were gifted a meal at the Botonist.

She clearly isn't aware that the highway code and laws that apply to the road also apply to driving within the safari park. Longleat actually confirmed they were concerned by her post. The clips clearly showed, not just her kids unrestrained, but her holding her phone, whilst holding Cooper on her knee and her vehicle was moving, she also endangered other members of the public. How was this idiot a teacher? I don't believe she left her teaching post by choice, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't renew her contract.
I was thinking that. There's noway from what I've seen of her that I'd want her teaching my child ever! I reckon she did get dropped!

Her latest posts 😂 sat in the bath with her eyes shut reading her book! Those who gossip won’t go far 😂 says she who went from teacher to a poor blogger who sits posing like a slapper with no self respect in her knickers begging for freebies! Imagine the stick those boys will get when they’re older and their mates see it all 🤦‍♀️
Love this comment ☝ absolutely bloody bang on!

She calls it gossip, I call it people sharing like minded views on people who put themselves into the public eye, by selling not only their own privacy, but also their family's. If you call yourself an influencer, you need to make sure, everything you post is within the law. I think Ellie is sulking because her safari park antics have come back to bite her in the backside. Clints back home, wonder if he's sharing her bed or in the spare room because of her snoring? Maybe don't share details of your disfunctional relationship if you don't want people talking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the last few pages have on obviously hit a nerve ey ellie!?

so you’re telling me, she has never sat and gossiped with her mates about fellow influencers or d list celebs!? Or kardashians!?

Is anyone free of the sin of gossip really?

If my biggest flaw is that i gossip on a forum about people’s lack of moral then i’ll take that.

Better than being half naked in my underwear online with my kids in the back, or favouring one child so publicy or whoring them out for a few pounds or a few likes.. Or most importantly i don’t post semi naked pics of my beautiful innocent baby that who knows what sickos view.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because there is a war in the Ukraine she can't be told about keeping her baby safe in the car in England? Where is the logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because there is a war in the Ukraine she can't be told about keeping her baby safe in the car in England? Where is the logic.
I get the feeling Ellie has always been enabled and pampered and anyone who questions or corrects her is seen as a 'bully' in her eyes. There is also a pattern of her using mental health, when she has been called out on things. If she is so sensitive, maybe social media isn't the industry for her. She's certainly not an influencer, because I'm not sure what she would influence, she does the bare minimum for her kids and passes them off to her parents at every opportunity. She doesnt/can't cook. Most of the time she sits watching TV or netflix