Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

How Now

Today’s stories - cleaned the ‘playroom’ while Cooper napped. It’s the kitchen it’s not a play room!!! It’s a IKEA unit and a matt inbetween the kitchen and the kitchen table.
also noticed the last few days she keeps saying how many bathrooms she’s got. Cleaning 1/4 … cleaning 2/4 yes Ellie we know you have 4 bathrooms when it’s basically one adult living there 🙄no one likes a show off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Lillylola

I don’t mean to sound like a bitch but I don’t believe half of the shit these influencer wannabes say to be honest 🙄

Saying she has a platform etc I’m sorry but you haven’t! She has clearly bought a lot of her followers and you can clearly see by the engagement on her posts.. So to go on like she is something bigger really grates on me

I know a lot of people might think poor Ellie etc but I believe she is so desperate to be a big influencer that what she puts out now can be very calculated for the attention and the sympathy to get more engagement

The thing I’ve noticed with Ellie is that she thinks she’s bigger than she is and to be honest she’s her own number 1 fan!

Some may not agree but for someone who’s leaving a career to become a YouTuber/ influencer says it all to me 🤷‍♀️

viewtube

VIP Member
I feel quite angry that she thought it would be funny to make light and say the Dr's probably thought she needed a psychiatrist. Firstly this woman has claimed to have suffered with mental health problems in the past, so should know it's not something to joke about. Secondly if the Dr's did have concerns it wouldn't just be a psychiatrist, but also a social worker for the children. She is nothing more than an attention seeker. As someone else said, no way would she have not posted pictures of any skin irritation. Maybe the post about her wisdom tooth didn't get her enough attention or this was her way of getting mummy and daddy or Clint to come and look after the boys, so bone idol Princess Ellie can sit on her backside all day.

illnevertell

Ha. Knew this was coming.

I won't say how I do know her though. So her friends think the IG business is 'so cringey' - their words and some do not/will not follow.

Clint - they have been together for years. Since Ellie was very young. Although you would not have been able to guess it. Clint spent his 20's in the local pubs/clubs every friday/sat/bank holiday chatting up a lot of girls. A lot of girls did not even know he had a girlfriend.

Ellies put a lot of pressure on him over the years to get married and a few years ago believed he would propose as he boasted he had the best present ever for her....it was a holiday. She was not impressed.
Not to mention the fact they broke up MULTIPLE times and he used to slag off her and her fake boobs to everyone. She is a really nasty girl. Proper mean girl attitude and just desperate for attention. (I also know her personally)

viewtube

VIP Member
I think she is completely oblivious to how fake and embarrassing she is acting. She just needs a nudge t read this thread to see how her audience view her and turn things around before she falls even deeper into this fakery!
she called someone a troll for saying that Clint isn't her husband. Not sure how that makes them a Troll, as he isn't her husband ,they aren't married. I used to really respect her as a teacher, but now she's more interested in vacuous "influencer " garbage instead of actual education, like previously mentioned unless its to sell her cards.

• Haha

illnevertell

I know it’s mean but I’m so glad the baby hasn’t come early. She so wanted to be one of those mums who arrives 3 weeks early with a small baby after a 2 hour labour but that didn’t work out for her. Might have helped if she’d actually got off her arse for any of the last 2 weeks.

• Haha

Iccybob

It bugs me all these instahuns moaning about how hard it is having the kids off for the Easter holidays while they’re trying to work from home. How do you think the rest of us do it? Pay for some sort of childcare, it’s not like you can’t afford it! Or plan in advance to have time off! They act like they’re so hard done by and us minions wouldn’t possibly understand

Reactions: 8

Escapist

It really really annoys me when she does swipe ups but doesn’t say what the link is for “swipe up you will love it” oh eff off Ellie 😡😡😡

bethym

Her parents enable her lazy entitled behaviour. Part of me thinks Clint takes every opportunity to 'work away'. As a couple, he always looks so fed up in pictures with her, the only time he looks happy is when it's him and Leo. Even the engagement pictures looked so staged. Had to laugh at her post today about taking the next 7 weeks easy, she's done sod all for months, I've never seen another woman treat pregnancy as an excuse to sit on her backside, eat and drink crap and palm off her child at every opportunity.
does she not realise the majority of women are still working either full or part time at 33 weeks pregnant? Her behaviour during pregnancy just baffles me! I’ve been pregnant twice, same age gap as between hers kids and I just cracked on with it and carried on like normal not lounging around everyday feeling sorry for myself.

Nastygal20

The chemistry between Clint and her friend omg!!!! He seemed so close to her and vice versa! Defo something odd there

evo67

Omg it wasn’t just me then that noticed the chemistry between the lady in the red dress and Clint!! Never seen him enjoying himself so much but then he wasn’t with Ellie! She was too busy posing for the camera as usual. Didn’t like her dress either looked like she had her dressing gown on 🤦‍♀️

Is it wrong that I just want this baby to be born so she can't use being pregnant as an excuse for being bone idol, whilst constantly moaning about feeling huge. She really does say some stupid things, especially when she constantly posts all the rubbish that she eats and drinks.
But then she will use the “newborn bubble” as an excuse to be on the sofa all day, eating junk, till he’s 18 months old 😂 Leo will move into her parent’s house and Clint will be as absent as ever

• Haha

Lillylola

Do you think Clints enjoying Valentine’s Day somewhere else 👀 sorry I mean working

I can’t imagine the school would be impressed if she was still teaching with her photo today.. I just don’t understand why she feels the need to be nearly naked? I’m no prude trust me but I just don’t understand what audience she’s trying to attract anymore 🤷‍♀️

Cookiesncream

Love how she announces it as “surprise!”... no Ellie, you’ve been reminding us you’re pregnant every minute of the day for the past 6 months. It really wasn’t a surprise that you ended up having a baby.

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Scraping the barrel now. Heavily pregnant speed clean.. Heavily pregnant whilst putting shoes on. What next heavily pregnant whilst breathing? She's been referring to herself as heavily pregnant since at least 5 months. Doing the bare minimum whilst preg does not make you a superhero Ellie, many of us have done it without documenting every move

• Haha

bethyym

Does anyone else think the garden seems so dangerous for the kids?! I think it every time I see it, they could so easily trip on the edge and fall onto that hard concrete floor. Cooper could just crawl off it. I’m mean hopefully they are kept a close eye on but these things can happen in a matter of moments.