Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evo67

Maybe sadly have him put to sleep Ellie so he’s not suffering at 4am with his mum not even arsed about him being in distress maybe think what’s best for a ten year old bulldog who’s clearly suffering then all she does is moan!
Why would you keep the poor boy going especially if the seizures are becoming more frequent??? Though it’s hard to know when she’s telling the truth or just posting for likes/sympathy 😩

Attachments

lola_craigs

I haven’t seen her story as I don’t follow her but she’s the cousin of one of my good friends so I saw actual real life unedited photos of the party! 😂
Probably have Elsa singing for the dog by the end of the week?? 😂😂
Oh really! I quite enjoy following her, just seems like a normal kind of girl tbh. Don’t get any bad vibes off her from her stories.
😂😂 that’s brilliant, just imagine if Ellie Polly bloody does something like that 🙄😂

mcd100

definitely showing off, its a nice house and very big for a family of 3 soon to be 4 fair play to them. But she always comes across as braggy like you say above

viewtube

VIP Member
I was thinking this exact thing. I live in the same town and theres loads of slots. There's loads for click and collect too.

Ellie Polly doesnt have a sister, she has 1 brother. They are quite a well to do family. Very much centre of attention.
I'm glad you confirmed that. Months ago someone else had mentioned her sister, at the time I thought it was odd because of the way her parents baby her so much, her brother had been in a couple of her vlogs pre covid. If I remember correctly her brother has a little girl.

Ha. Knew this was coming.

I won't say how I do know her though. So her friends think the IG business is 'so cringey' - their words and some do not/will not follow.

Clint - they have been together for years. Since Ellie was very young. Although you would not have been able to guess it. Clint spent his 20's in the local pubs/clubs every friday/sat/bank holiday chatting up a lot of girls. A lot of girls did not even know he had a girlfriend.

Ellies put a lot of pressure on him over the years to get married and a few years ago believed he would propose as he boasted he had the best present ever for her....it was a holiday. She was not impressed.
That does make sense it's quite sad and probably explains why she's so miserable. At one point I did wonder if he had a separate home and just spent time with Ellie and Leo but didn't actually live with them.

Last edited:

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Why does she think it’s safe to post a picture of her child in just his swim nappy / pants. I would never ever post a picture of my child in just a nappy. On a open profile with thousands of fake followers and followers who could be anyone. I get that we see kids everywhere we look online / catalogs etc but to actively put your child in a nappy on your grid on social media when you have no idea the true extent of who is seeing it is a little bit of a ekk for me.
It’s fucking gross. She’s done this a few times now. There’s literally no excuse for it with the amount of accessible info about how these pictures can be used by sickos! It’s pure ignorance and stupidity, and as a former “teacher” she especially should know better.

viewtube

VIP Member
Another thread I'm on was talking about bought, bot accounts, so I had a look at a few of Ellies followers, she appears to have a few questionable followers. Possibly bought?

Andsoitbegins

I think she wanted a girl too just by the way she said that she was made to have boys or whatever it was she said.
She was one of my fave you tubers before as I liked the fact that she has her own career as well. But I think with the big house etc she is becoming less relatable.

garysgirl

That cannot be how she wanted that trampoline to look?
I would’ve had the trampoline right over the other side behind the garage instead of smack bang in the front of the garden 🤷‍♀️ What’s going to happen when they outgrow it? Thats a massive hole to fill! Colour of the wall and the tiles look awful together too! What were they thinking 🤦‍♀️