Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
If you come across as a bit of a cunt when you only show 60 seconds of your 24 hours then you’re the problem love.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ghostguy

VIP Member
Highlights for me was when someone said they thought Katie and Eden were the same age. Eden said “you look younger than me!” And Katie replies “we look the same age”. Katie also mentioned height and apparently Katie is 5ft 5(or 6) and Katie altered the camera height… isn’t that LLL height.
she also mentioned Eden “knows how to deal with people with autism”… I’d love Katie to see some of the things shes said and impressions she’s done, alongside saying people with assistance dogs should be banned from shops too, if they don’t let her dogs in.
Yas tries to get in every shot 🤗
So many comments saying “who’s Eden?” Or “I like Katie, hate Eden”,
There’s no way Eden or Yas would EVER wear any of those clothes. The whole thing was ridiculous!! Katie only invited her on because she wants some of Eden’s “fans” to buy her stuff. She even commented Eden has more followers… Katie has 1.5 million, Eden has 3.5, that’s all it is, Katie wants some of Eden’s followers.
My favourite was when Katie said 'We will do a live on Edens TikTok aswell if she has one' 😂😂😂😂.
Katie didn't even know she did TikTok 💀 best mates though.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
These people defending her saying it. 🤯
Sorry that you have to mindful of others, that must be really hard for you. Get fucked!
The lack of education amongst Eden and her fans is disgusting
Jesus fucking Christ she’s had a rough paper round hasnt she
---
Thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #67 using the N word is never okay, hold yourself accountable and GO AWAY

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

user726

VIP Member
i had the exact same thought.
she’ll be saying she’s registered blind
registered blind but made a miraculous recovery where she regained her eyesight. The doctors and nurses couldn’t believe it. She’s now an ambassador of the NHS 😌

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Just for clarification…
That abcd account IS me and ONLY me. Stop making out it’s Eden and Llyod. They do have their own accounts. Also yes I’ve said horrible things about Eden but speaking to her on a personal level things change and you get to see she’s not the monster everyone paints her out to be. The whole ban guide dogs I really don’t understand how you all do not understand what she said and meant. She quite clearly means that why arnt dogs banned everywhere (non guide dogs etc) if guide dogs get affected by them. Also I’d love to know what I do with my voice to change to sound like Eden. It’s my voice. I speak how I speak. It’s pathetic that you pick apart anything you can. I don’t change words to sound like Eden and I don’t even know what words or what you even mean by that. Reaching at its best guys.
I have chosen to be embarrassed for you

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Because she doesn't know about/care about real life issues. The only things she touches on that are remotely close to 'real life' are completely out of touch takes.

Complaining about being poor when she was younger cos her parents had to save for a £30 book or that she couldn't get McDonalds burgers all the time when she was younger. People are surviving on food banks, or they're being made homeless, due to the cost of living crisis but go on Eedy - try get some sympathy cos your parents could only take you on caravan holidays (which can be fucking expensive) in between your road trips around USA :( :(

Or talking about SA when she had the incident with the driver who made her nervous, but then joking about SA when she sees a similar name on a food menu.

Or about poor mental health - when she says she has anxiety and phobias and OCD but then shows behaviour that completely negates that (I am fully aware that someone might not be showing symptoms of a mental illness 24/7,before she uses that an excuse - but you can't have emetophobia so bad that you can't kiss your niece, but also then let your dogs lick you on the mouth and kiss near their genitals). Or talking about your brother-in-law's PTSD (not your business) or making multiple jokes about addiction.

And let's not even talk about the joking about disability, the way she talks about motherhood/children etc. Even her mentioning climate change/environmental issues is just talking about loving David Attenborough.

She hates everyone and everything that doesn't involve her. And at this point she is too far gone to even start talking about these issues. Look at the other day when she did the TikTok about the hijab trend. She can't even say things that might carry some weight, because there is SO much footage of her making fun of every marginalised group, so it backfires.

She needs to admit defeat and go back to the taxi office - social media is not cut off for a narcissistic lying bully (who can't even keep track of the lies they've been told)
I saw a tiktok earlier that was explaining how people who grew up in quite privileged backgrounds won’t have concept of poverty. Her idea of poor is not being able to get a burger after school whereas there’s some kids genuinely not getting food all day unless they got their breakfast and their school dinner free cause their mums and dads had to choose between gas and electric or food. Kids going to bed so cold they could see their own breath when they slept. Having to walk 8 miles to school cause there wasn’t enough busfair. Wearing damp clothes cause gas is expensive when you’re on pay as you go tokens. Wonder if she ever had any concept of tapping your £1 meter boxes so you could have a few extra hours of heat.. or raiding phone boxes so you could eat. She is an absolute pisstake.

I was that child. Thankfully I’m in a better place now.

I could write a book.
Yours sincerely
Someone who’s been living in poverty their entire life.
---
Like honestly it makes me so angry. I’ve lived in some hell
Holes. @LloydsBoosters will know where I mean when I mention the valley road flats I’m sure. They got condemned for being damp and full of absolute ronkers. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I don’t like Lloyd at all like I cannot bare the little cum stain, but it must be absolutely exhausting mustn’t it? As a married couple that is their income, you’d be pulling your hair out like ‘what the fuck have you done now’ I’m telling you now his patience is going to wear so thin eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 35

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Just for clarification…
That abcd account IS me and ONLY me. Stop making out it’s Eden and Llyod. They do have their own accounts. Also yes I’ve said horrible things about Eden but speaking to her on a personal level things change and you get to see she’s not the monster everyone paints her out to be. The whole ban guide dogs I really don’t understand how you all do not understand what she said and meant. She quite clearly means that why arnt dogs banned everywhere (non guide dogs etc) if guide dogs get affected by them. Also I’d love to know what I do with my voice to change to sound like Eden. It’s my voice. I speak how I speak. It’s pathetic that you pick apart anything you can. I don’t change words to sound like Eden and I don’t even know what words or what you even mean by that. Reaching at its best guys.
IMG_2002.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Also watching Grace on the SUTC programme with actual a list celebrities and sport’s personalities is chefs kiss honestly. Maddie with Meghan Trainor and the Jonas Brothers, Max with KYLIE FUCKING MINOGUE and Eden is eating her bogeys and snogging her dogs. A catastrophic fumble of the bag.
Meanwhile she did a IG story last night saying how Grace is smashing it in life and tagged her in it. Grace then reposted everyone elses stories she had been tagged in last night, except Edens 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34