Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes sure Lloyd is glued to her, so where is he when she’s lying in the dark, crying, having a dog windscreen wipe her face and filming herself?

So Vinted has now flopped too? …can’t also be arsed to do the podcast, promote her lashes, Threads, Facebook, thank god she didn’t get that horse as the poor thing would would be abandoned in a random field.

She’s a bleeping dick.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
How the duck has she turned Israel and Palestine into an everybody hates me rant?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nah I actually think it’s so disrespectful that’s she spends hours in the salon and has the audacity to be cutting and bleeping about with her hair. She wastes so much of her hairdressers time which she could easily use for new clientele. I guess the girls is getting £££ out of it but that’s how many appts in a few days and she just starts messing with it literally the day after 🤯🤯🤯 she cut her fringe uneven but sure will be quick to book in to sort it all out when she wants to change it again. This family are sooooo wasteful

Reactions: 25
Oh have a day off ffs Eden. She declares she won't kiss Cali on the lips yet films the dogs licking her bleeping eyeball 🤢
The dogs tit all over and lick their crappy arse and she ok with that. She admits her own personal hygiene is crap and it's unlikely the dogs will be wormed.
It's such a boke. She is beyond squalid.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I was flicking through Rachel Leary’s new hair tik toks and saw this comment!? I thought that Yorkshire peach was besties with them? Or did I miss a chapter?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have the receipts of when she said Lloyd has ADHD before? It was a while back, before her own "diagnosis".

Reactions: 2
Nah I actually think it’s so disrespectful that’s she spends hours in the salon and has the audacity to be cutting and bleeping about with her hair. She wastes so much of her hairdressers time which she could easily use for new clientele. I guess the girls is getting £££ out of it but that’s how many appts in a few days and she just starts messing with it literally the day after 🤯🤯🤯 she cut her fringe uneven but sure will be quick to book in to sort it all out when she wants to change it again. This family are sooooo wasteful

did you catch that Lloyd said that she'll go back to the salon and come out again in a mood or something like that. She obviously hates her own hair already.

Reactions: 9
Is macclesfield even northern? I thought that was midlands
Macclesfield is in Cheshire, not far from wilmslow, Alderley Edge (where the footballers live!) and Holmes Chapel (where Harry styles is from) It’s maybe 20/30 mins to Manchester on the train, so he’s most definitely northern! As he was best mates with protractor throwing Matty Healy, I’d say he went to Kings School in Macc. I was listening a live recording of The 1975 recently and he sounds so much like LLL at times, it’s scary. I would love the Harvey-Hulmes to somehow bump into Matty at an event, and LLL be all pally and matty get security to get rid of the strange little man 🤭

Reactions: 5
Why is she so frustratingly annoying when replying to comments?! Most of your followers are 13 years old, so won’t be donating. If you’re going up support people, don’t make it about you!!!
Oh and, im guessing you’ll say the height difference here is because you’re wearing shoes with a platform sole… just bloody own the fact your husband is a lot shorter than you. That’s the issue, the constant lying about your height, his height, fake measuring, etc.
You married each other, so surely the height difference between you isn’t an issue? Also, LLL face here, thinking… “Is this what my life has turned into? Checking my wife (who chose to dress on white during her period. A definite no no for me!) isn’t ‘leaking’, carrying a trolley basket very strangely and sniffing candles, when I’m certain there would be something else he’d rather be sniffing something else….

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I have never heard so much rubbish in all my life…… if it’s clean just put it away properly.
leaving it dumped in the bathroom like that is pure laziness plain and simple and sod all to do with this mysterious ADHD she claims to have.
considering the majority of her followers will be young kids this really does set such a poor example of adult life and how a grown up shouldn’t behave. She really does make me laugh how she does absolutely nothing all day yet still lives with piles of dog crap and piles of washing all over the shed! 😬😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've just seen the video of Eden sucking her thumb with that grubby bit of cloth, honestly makes me feel sick to the stomach, the pair of them are fowl! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 8
Why does she always post sooo much at one time? A lot of creators bulk film content then they can drop it when they want to break their feed up

Does anyone have the receipts of when she said Lloyd has ADHD before? It was a while back, before her own "diagnosis".
I remember that but I don't know how long ago it was. Hasn't he also got PTSD so doesn't like loud noises or something.
---
Why is she so frustratingly annoying when replying to comments?! Most of your followers are 13 years old, so won’t be donating. If you’re going up support people, don’t make it about you!!!
Oh and, im guessing you’ll say the height difference here is because you’re wearing shoes with a platform sole… just bloody own the fact your husband is a lot shorter than you. That’s the issue, the constant lying about your height, his height, fake measuring, etc.
You married each other, so surely the height difference between you isn’t an issue? Also, LLL face here, thinking… “Is this what my life has turned into? Checking my wife (who chose to dress on white during her period. A definite no no for me!) isn’t ‘leaking’, carrying a trolley basket very strangely and sniffing candles, when I’m certain there would be something else he’d rather be sniffing something else….
He looks like a corpse.
---
I have never heard so much rubbish in all my life…… if it’s clean just put it away properly.
leaving it dumped in the bathroom like that is pure laziness plain and simple and sod all to do with this mysterious ADHD she claims to have.
considering the majority of her followers will be young kids this really does set such a poor example of adult life and how a grown up shouldn’t behave. She really does make me laugh how she does absolutely nothing all day yet still lives with piles of dog crap and piles of washing all over the shed! 😬😂
It can be extremely hard to clean properly when you suffer from ADHD. But in her case it's just an excuse to be a lazy bleep.

Reactions: 2
I have adhd and I HATE cleaning but she’s lazy so let’s it get bad. My partner is a clean person, he has a very tiring job and I work from home so him coming home is enough motivation for me to wash my plates up and run the hoover round.
Also just do things as you go along. Sometimes I put the hoover round and think ‘I’ll just leave that out for a few minutes’ but I know it won’t ever get put away if I don’t do it immediately 😂
She needs to stop using it as an excuse and start finding ways to make it easier on them both

Last edited:
As an elder emo, duck off Eden you scabby c*nt. We don’t claim you. You were one of the rats that would follow us around thinking they were one of us, the ones who would dress in Fred Perry, and tracky bottoms and shout devvo sounding quotes at everyone.
---
Ffs why is Eden uploading the clip of Lloyd rubbing her tits lol
I thought this lmao. Omg that gives me the utter ick. You can tell he’s one of them that thinks boob massages get you off. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.