Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this but I didn’t want to sound too out of turn 😂. But they claim to have had the best upbringing and being such a close family unit. Yet doesn’t freya supposedly have BPD (more often than not comes from a toxic upbringing), you have Yaz claiming to be addicted to drugs in her late teens and then Eden, the raging narcissist who can’t function without people sucking up to her and saying what a great person she is. Something definitely doesn’t add up
I've always thought Eden might have BPD and wondered if the ADHD was misdiagnosed. A lot of the symptoms overlap and they sometimes mask as the other disorder. Of course Eden wouldn't claim to have such a stigmatised disorder tho, only wants ones that fit her narrative lol

Reactions: 4
I've always thought Eden might have BPD and wondered if the ADHD was misdiagnosed. A lot of the symptoms overlap and they sometimes mask as the other disorder. Of course Eden wouldn't claim to have such a stigmatised disorder tho, only wants ones that fit her narrative lol
Don’t worry I’m sure she’ll be paying for a BPD diagnosis sooner or later 🤣 it would explain her attachment issues, her inability to stick at anything and her lack of meaningful friendships however it does make me wonder what’s gone on in their childhood if 2 of 3 children have BPD

Reactions: 7
The way she’s criticising the girl for having specific mental illnesses she deals with like that isn’t totally normal 😂 she really has no idea.

also “it wasn’t Lloyd, it was me. The only thing Lloyd did was speak on the phone because I got scared but I spoke on the phone as well, it wasn’t just Lloyd” did you suddenly remember the recordings exist?
Got scared but then says she’ll go to Casper’s for a cup of tea. Yeah alright Eden. Couple of pussies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may be late to the party but has anyone seen the Egg account, it might just be my childish sense of humour but I've been howling at all the sound effects that have been added to Edens videos! Casper you are still our OG mind, I'm just showing a bit of appreciation for Egg! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_2479.png

It took me about 3 attempts to work out where the bleeping dress was. What shocking photos honestly 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Don’t worry I’m sure she’ll be paying for a BPD diagnosis sooner or later 🤣 it would explain her attachment issues, her inability to stick at anything and her lack of meaningful friendships however it does make me wonder what’s gone on in their childhood if 2 of 3 children have BPD
maybe im just projecting but as someone with BPD she really doesn’t strike me as having it. if BPD didn’t have such a bad stigma attached to it she would definitely pay off another fake doctor for a diagnosis 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it was her, I think she'd have outed herself already. The "fame" would have gone to her head. I think "Jaholly" is actually Jo the mediator. But the real Jo the mediator doesn't know that someone is impersonating her. OooooOoooO. Its giving scooby doo vibes. Who's under the mask? Jaholly or little legs? Or is it "who's Jo? Oh Jo!!".
Take it off, TAKE IT OFF, TAKEE IT OFFFF! (Masked Singer stylee) :D
---
What's Minge Itch Central's tiktok @ please trolls? I wanna check it out...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s Katie Price she’s meeting today. She said on live the other day that Katie is her Roman Empire and she’s doing podcast with her soon

Reactions: 1
maybe im just projecting but as someone with BPD she really doesn’t strike me as having it. if BPD didn’t have such a bad stigma attached to it she would definitely pay off another fake doctor for a diagnosis 😭
Haha I also have it, bpd buds 🤣 yeah I was just trying to think of things that apply to her and like the other person said there is definitely a lot of bpd/adhd crossover

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I also have bpd and I think that's maybe why I think she does!
Haha I also have it, bpd buds 🤣 yeah I was just trying to think of things that apply to her and like the other person said there is definitely a lot of bpd/adhd crossover
I have BPD that's why I made tbe OG comment, I know so many people who thought they had one and it turned out to be the other! I think it's cos I see a lot of my old traits in her (makes me vom, glad I've grown and learned lol) but the way we always speak about how she is when Lloyd goes out. She's either with him or attention seeking when he's gone. Abandonment symptom maybe? With the avoiding/making him feel like he can't go out?
The constant hair changes, clothes/style changes, wanting cosmetic procedures one day and changing her mind/wanting them reduced the next? Unstable sense of self symptom maybe?
And the way she's been with her exes hopping from guy to guy could be the unstable relationship symptom maybe?

That's just off the top of my head but maybe it's cos I've had my head in the DSM-5 this week and I'm projecting 😂

Maybe she has both? Or just one, or maybe even neither??

Just a thought though cos I thought there may be a link if Freya does have it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.