Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hair era is so boring. We all know Lord Farquaad will be back soon enough.

Also nothing against extensions or weaves (I’ve had both) but her flexing it like it’s her own hair is embarrassing. All she’s had done is have bleach on her wisps.

Reactions: 12
i mean let’s be honest why does Freya look like she’s got no teeth or eyebrows? 😂
Offering to send Zoe money once the live is finished so she can treat herself… duck off Eben
Awww giving her pet dogs body a treat after she spent a good few minutes posting on Caspers threads yesterday - I saw she had made a few comments and then seemingly deleted them a few hours later 😂
---
Remember when she said her grandad owned a football club? Lol and her bbc high up manager uncle… surely one of them could have treated her to a burger. It’s giving plewse sir can I have some more vibes
---
come on over and have a convo big man, i’ll even pour you a bottle of wine (or 4) and we can discuss which came first - the short man syndrome or your hatred for women that disagree with you on the internet ✨
Ah using the quotes of a well known transphobic bigot. That will get you far SMOL one

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
All of this just reminds me of how hard I laughed at the wedding photo when Lloyd was stood on the fireplace for extra height 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
come on over and have a convo big man, i’ll even pour you a bottle of wine (or 4) and we can discuss which came first - the short man syndrome or your hatred for women that disagree with you on the internet ✨

Little bit hypocritical to post don’t you think Lloyd cause I can’t remember any time where we’ve harassed you by calling non stop. And getting our family to pretend we are mediators 🤣

I mean Takes one to know one and all that…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Little bit hypocritical to post don’t you think Lloyd cause I can’t remember any time where we’ve harassed you by calling non stop. And getting our family to pretend we are mediators 🤣

I mean Takes one to know one and all that…
casper 🤣 do ya thing hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooooooh has she started going live again
You know that means she’s gonna say something offensive really soon. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I mean, my day yesterday was pretty good. Especially the part where my other half didn’t have to measure my height to prove something to the internet. But you carry on being delulu x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What gets me is she labels herself as UNFILTERED and OUTSPOKEN.

So why doesn’t she make vids and educate her young following on.. idk.. maybe REAL LIFE issues? And showcase her “outspoken” personality that way.. rather than discussing poo and constantly being sat on the toilet.

Here’s some content for you starvey Harvey ❤The high crime rate in london atm, abortion laws, climate change, ULEZ or even the trans debate in the UK with sunak.
Even max has done some vids discussing the latter. But not even a queef in the wind from Eden.

instead, her and LL are teaching us how to correctly open an oxo cube 😂😭 talentless and stupid.
Because she doesn't know about/care about real life issues. The only things she touches on that are remotely close to 'real life' are completely out of touch takes.

Complaining about being poor when she was younger cos her parents had to save for a £30 book or that she couldn't get McDonalds burgers all the time when she was younger. People are surviving on food banks, or they're being made homeless, due to the cost of living crisis but go on Eedy - try get some sympathy cos your parents could only take you on caravan holidays (which can be bleeping expensive) in between your road trips around USA :( :(

Or talking about SA when she had the incident with the driver who made her nervous, but then joking about SA when she sees a similar name on a food menu.

Or about poor mental health - when she says she has anxiety and phobias and OCD but then shows behaviour that completely negates that (I am fully aware that someone might not be showing symptoms of a mental illness 24/7,before she uses that an excuse - but you can't have emetophobia so bad that you can't kiss your niece, but also then let your dogs lick you on the mouth and kiss near their genitals). Or talking about your brother-in-law's PTSD (not your business) or making multiple jokes about addiction.

And let's not even talk about the joking about disability, the way she talks about motherhood/children etc. Even her mentioning climate change/environmental issues is just talking about loving David Attenborough.

She hates everyone and everything that doesn't involve her. And at this point she is too far gone to even start talking about these issues. Look at the other day when she did the TikTok about the hijab trend. She can't even say things that might carry some weight, because there is SO much footage of her making fun of every marginalised group, so it backfires.

She needs to admit defeat and go back to the taxi office - social media is not cut off for a narcissistic lying bully (who can't even keep track of the lies they've been told)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not her just outing poppy for not doing a patch test before bleaching her hair hahaha she really does not give a duck about anyone but herself 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not her just outing poppy for not doing a patch test before bleaching her hair hahaha she really does not give a duck about anyone but herself 😂

hey eben

Patch testing is a legal requirement in the U.K everyone who works in the beauty industry has a duty of care to ensure that clients are kept safe and protected from injury. The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 clearly mandates this and all beauty business owners, managers, and professionals must adhere to the law.

Patch testing for hair colour is a legal requirement under Section 3 of The Health and Safety at work Act and failure to patch test has led to prosecutions and fines. Also, the Sales of Goods and Services Act 1982 clearly states that customers and clients must be kept safe and protected from situations that put them at risk of injury.

Is Patch Testing a Legal Requirement? (goodtoglo.co.uk)

Reactions: 15
Because she doesn't know about/care about real life issues. The only things she touches on that are remotely close to 'real life' are completely out of touch takes.

Complaining about being poor when she was younger cos her parents had to save for a £30 book or that she couldn't get McDonalds burgers all the time when she was younger. People are surviving on food banks, or they're being made homeless, due to the cost of living crisis but go on Eedy - try get some sympathy cos your parents could only take you on caravan holidays (which can be bleeping expensive) in between your road trips around USA :( :(

Or talking about SA when she had the incident with the driver who made her nervous, but then joking about SA when she sees a similar name on a food menu.

Or about poor mental health - when she says she has anxiety and phobias and OCD but then shows behaviour that completely negates that (I am fully aware that someone might not be showing symptoms of a mental illness 24/7,before she uses that an excuse - but you can't have emetophobia so bad that you can't kiss your niece, but also then let your dogs lick you on the mouth and kiss near their genitals). Or talking about your brother-in-law's PTSD (not your business) or making multiple jokes about addiction.

And let's not even talk about the joking about disability, the way she talks about motherhood/children etc. Even her mentioning climate change/environmental issues is just talking about loving David Attenborough.

She hates everyone and everything that doesn't involve her. And at this point she is too far gone to even start talking about these issues. Look at the other day when she did the TikTok about the hijab trend. She can't even say things that might carry some weight, because there is SO much footage of her making fun of every marginalised group, so it backfires.

She needs to admit defeat and go back to the taxi office - social media is not cut off for a narcissistic lying bully (who can't even keep track of the lies they've been told)
I saw a tiktok earlier that was explaining how people who grew up in quite privileged backgrounds won’t have concept of poverty. Her idea of poor is not being able to get a burger after school whereas there’s some kids genuinely not getting food all day unless they got their breakfast and their school dinner free cause their mums and dads had to choose between gas and electric or food. Kids going to bed so cold they could see their own breath when they slept. Having to walk 8 miles to school cause there wasn’t enough busfair. Wearing damp clothes cause gas is expensive when you’re on pay as you go tokens. Wonder if she ever had any concept of tapping your £1 meter boxes so you could have a few extra hours of heat.. or raiding phone boxes so you could eat. She is an absolute pisstake.

I was that child. Thankfully I’m in a better place now.

I could write a book.
Yours sincerely
Someone who’s been living in poverty their entire life.
---
Like honestly it makes me so angry. I’ve lived in some hell
Holes. @LloydsBoosters will know where I mean when I mention the valley road flats I’m sure. They got condemned for being damp and full of absolute ronkers. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Sorry I deleted my last message as I don’t want to come across as a sob story looking for the violin.
eden harvey turns me sick. The fact she makes out she was underprivileged because of not having a £1 burger is insanity tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bragging about smoking cannabis at the big age of 25 and 34(idk Lloyds age), absolutely shaming. So much second hand embarrassment rn

Edit: also basically confirmed that their marriage is a shitshow

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry I deleted my last message as I don’t want to come across as a sob story looking for the violin.
eden harvey turns me sick. The fact she makes out she was underprivileged because of not having a £1 burger is insanity tbh.
she has no idea of skint, i remember winters where the windows would freeze inside and the house was an ice box, she is a spoilt privileged over sized freak

Reactions: 15
Bragging about smoking cannabis at the big age of 25 and 34(idk Lloyds age), absolutely shaming. So much second hand embarrassment rn

Edit: also basically confirmed that their marriage is a shitshow
Yaz being a hypocrite as usual. Wonder how long this comment will stay up…

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Yaz being a hypocrite as usual. Wonder how long this comment will stay up…
I can’t see that comment so has she already done a dirty delete? Must be hard work being such a hypocrite Yasmin.

Also Eden openly saying she eats her bogies. That makes me want to throw up and Lloyd is laughing and saying he chews his toenails. They are literal farm animals living in a shed of tit, that’s fumigated with 3 cans of Fabreeze daily.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she ever experienced an ice cold December with no heating? Having to light candles cause the electric had gone? Her mum rifling through the kitchen cupboards trying to find anything for a meal? Her mum going without so she could feed her kids? She’s a bleeping prick and doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.