Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha I’ve just had a little laugh at the memory of when her and yaz posted themselves SOBBING when the queen died

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Going back to the height debacle quickly, what makes me laugh is her crouching down, bending a knee, getting him to stand on a box/yellow pages makes absolutely no difference at all because if I didn’t know who they were and came across a picture of them with LL looking taller id still think it looked ‘off’ purely because she’s double his size in other ways too, like her head, the width of her body etc so it looks weird regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Going back to the height debacle quickly, what makes me laugh is her crouching down, bending a knee, getting him to stand on a box/yellow pages makes absolutely no difference at all because if I didn’t know who they were and came across a picture of them with LL looking taller id still think it looked ‘off’ purely because she’s double his size in other ways too, like her head, the width of her body etc so it looks weird regardless.
I’ve been trying to think of a way to word this! She looks deformed when she crouches down because it makes her head look massively disproportionate to the rest of her body

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going back to the wedding nana sandals. I went back to the vid where she bought them & she shows the bag but not the goods. Makes perfect sense now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me, I’m actually surprised she mentioned what’s going on, but also - what a long way to go about saying absolutely duck all.
Has she tit been listening to both sides all day.
Eden hun, even if you had - I think it’s more complex than you being able to get to grips with it whilst your bleached money piece is developing.

Reactions: 12
Only way she could trap Lloyd and stop him going out so much was by starting to smoke weed with him in the hope he’d just become a lazy stoner (not saying all stoners are lazy but it’s definitely an addiction and people addicted to weed are less likely to go out with their friends if their girlfriend smokes at home with them)

Reactions: 6
Only way she could trap Lloyd and stop him going out so much was by starting to smoke weed with him in the hope he’d just become a lazy stoner (not saying all stoners are lazy but it’s definitely an addiction and people addicted to weed are less likely to go out with their friends if their girlfriend smokes at home with them)
Eden turning to drugs to keep a man. Wonder if Yaz will write her a letter to get her to stop being an addict 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It knocks me sick she’s talking about Israel. She has absolutely not a clue about what she’s going on about and it’s disgusting that she thinks it’s just a fashionable trend to talk about it. My family live there and let me tell you Eden, it’s not a little sad bit of TV. My life is not something for you to gain followers over. Please can we keep the thread clean from Palestine vs. Israel on here and people’s opinions and whatever side Eden is on because my heart can’t bare it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Why are they so hyped up about Lloyd hitting 300K followers, its not as if it happened organically, people only followed Lloyd because he was Edens boyfriend! Jumping about like its an achievement! Sad bastards!
if anything that just goes to show how low edens engagement & real following actually is. You’re telling me out of her 2.3m only 300k of them follow lloyd? If they were proper followers his numbers will be a lot higher in hope that he’ll put out joint content that they’d want to also see. She’s such a flop, with millions of bought & bot followers 😆

Reactions: 9
It knocks me sick she’s talking about Israel. She has absolutely not a clue about what she’s going on about and it’s disgusting that she thinks it’s just a fashionable trend to talk about it. My family live there and let me tell you Eden, it’s not a little sad bit of TV. My life is not something for you to gain followers over. Please can we keep the thread clean from Palestine vs. Israel on here and people’s opinions and whatever side Eden is on because my heart can’t bare it.
I posted something similar that mine and others lives shouldn’t be used for her content and that she can’t decide it’s fashionable now to talk up when this has been ongoing for years and thousands have already died … and she blocked me … she’s literally blocked someone directly affected by this war. Well done Eden.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
oh i am sorry, i did mention it before only to point out that they would, i mean no harm at all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Even the video she posted before the “you are enough”, “this too shall pass” just any generic quote she could think of. And now she’s back to using Fraser for content.

Why not show us the dates of those messages Eden to prove the last time you spoke wasn’t 3 years ago? Or how about you just leave the man to rest in peace? And not throw his photo up on your videos. If I remember correctly she didn’t even go to his funeral.

And how has she lost MANY people in her life to suicide? She rinsed the duck out of her poor grandads death and broadcast vulnerable moments of him. We heard about her aunt. If someone else in her life had died from then we’d know because it’s content gold to this witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
oh i am sorry, i did mention it before only to point out that they would, i mean no harm at all ❤
No absolutely no harm done. I just don’t want it being derailed as shes supporting the wrong or right side. She’s said she can’t take a political stance and then reposts videos supporting one side. It’s just hypocritical and she’s using her platform just to speak about something she thinks is topical

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.