Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping called it!! I said the lisp would be back.
She just forgot she had one! You reminded her, now she can get back to her real authentic self 🥰
---
Also, while they are vilifying the others for not speaking up, what post has Lloyd made?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2504772

He’s in his Trevor from GTA era.
I was gonna comment the same thing bahaha
---
View attachment 2504820

Literally describing herself. Im sure shes just baiting us now.
shared experiences? Well Lloyd grew up in a mansion going to private school whilst Eden was skipping through fields of wheat in nothing but a dress made from a hessian sack so that she could forage for nuts and berries so her family could eat 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also watching Grace on the SUTC programme with actual a list celebrities and sport’s personalities is chefs kiss honestly. Maddie with Meghan Trainor and the Jonas Brothers, Max with KYLIE bleeping MINOGUE and Eden is eating her bogeys and snogging her dogs. A catastrophic fumble of the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is northern the only thing she can describe Lloyd as?! I’m failing to understand all the ‘with my northern husband’ videos? …. It’s just … normal? Nothing northern about it? He didn’t say ‘aye up do you want a barm?’

Reactions: 14
Is northern the only thing she can describe Lloyd as?! I’m failing to understand all the ‘with my northern husband’ videos? …. It’s just … normal? Nothing northern about it? He didn’t say ‘aye up do you want a barm?’
Is macclesfield even northern? I thought that was midlands

Reactions: 1
I didn’t even realise he was northern until she said. He’s barely got an accent. Maybe a slight twang but hardly noticeable, not enough to make it his whole personality anyway.

Reactions: 11
He’s about northern as I am straight. 💀
Also loving the humble braggy posts after all the war torn posts she’s been spamming. The life you always wanted while poor people are losing their l
Families…. But you enjoy your life you privileged duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also watching Grace on the SUTC programme with actual a list celebrities and sport’s personalities is chefs kiss honestly. Maddie with Meghan Trainor and the Jonas Brothers, Max with KYLIE bleeping MINOGUE and Eden is eating her bogeys and snogging her dogs. A catastrophic fumble of the bag.
Meanwhile she did a IG story last night saying how Grace is smashing it in life and tagged her in it. Grace then reposted everyone elses stories she had been tagged in last night, except Edens 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The link has now been removed from her bio and it’s a link for amazon for the nyx spray 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to take a break, just found out some close friends have passed in the attacks. I’m at an absolute wits end and she’s got people praising her for saying ‘oo it’s a bit bad isn’t it’

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.