Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone else has seen the piano/singing video? I so badly want to feel sorry for her, well, more like embarrassed pity, but I just can't. At this point she's doing for more than attention. I don't know what it's called. But she's just doubling down on embarrassing herself.

Also I'd like to say my singing has been known to make babies cry. And I still sound better than she does. The comments are so far up her bum, they'll be climbing out her ears at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t get on board with all this autumnal Halloween house decor crap. It’s so tacky. I honestly watch her videos just to cringe now, I find it hilarious how she tries to fill her empty days. Sad.

Reactions: 13
Can’t get on board with all this autumnal Halloween house decor crap. It’s so tacky. I honestly watch her videos just to cringe now, I find it hilarious how she tries to fill her empty days. Sad.
my house is autumnal and Halloween ready but that's just for us, i wouldn't film peoples reactions too it 🤣 oh and i have a real log fire not just a tv screen, but then i have a house not a shed 💃🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have never seen a content creator so desperately trying to find a new niche. Where had the running and piano/singing popped up from all of a sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please tell me someone else has seen the piano/singing video? I so badly want to feel sorry for her, well, more like embarrassed pity, but I just can't. At this point she's doing for more than attention. I don't know what it's called. But she's just doubling down on embarrassing herself.
It's the way she wobbles her head around as if she's a pro 🙈
Also "fun fact: I can't read music" it's because you're not a musician/piano player. You're just someone who learnt to play a few songs off YouTube. I remember how to play 3 blind mice, I'm off to write piano player on my cv 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Sophia lies as much as they do, the whole romper saga. She said it’s a mark on the left arm in the description but suddenly it’s the right shoulder 🤔 she’s deff talking tit and it’s the one Eden wiped her lips with on live. I remember people on here commenting at the time that she couldn’t even grab a wipe 💀 will be interesting if it does end up on there again looool

Reactions: 7
Sorry, is this the same Eden in that god bleeping awful nonsense of rhythm/beat video doing marshmallow the same Eden who put the video up showing her do the clickety click thing about being a piano player? 🤥
---
Also "fun fact: I can't read music" it's because you're not a musician/piano player. You're just someone who learnt to play a few songs off YouTube. I remember how to play 3 blind mice, I'm off to write piano player on my cv 🙄
the wobbling head has KILLED ME OFFFFFFFF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve gone through the last 3 threads looking for the video of her wiping her lips on the romper but I can’t find it 😭

Reactions: 4
EXACTLY. My dad had a keyboard and I learnt to play songs to a similar standard to her but I could in no way read music, pretty much anyone can learn, it’s the way she’s letting everyone think she’s a full on pianist and doing the head moving mannerisms

Reactions: 6
EXACTLY. My dad had a keyboard and I learnt to play songs to a similar standard to her but I could in no way read music, pretty much anyone can learn, it’s the way she’s letting everyone think she’s a full on pianist and doing the head moving mannerisms
In music lesson at school on the keyboards etc they had write ‘abc’ etc the notes onto the keys, she’s probably done the same 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how she completely rejects the ‘chihuahua’s aren’t good with kids’ trope (not that I’ve ever heard it) but the reason her shed is one big doggy litter tray is purely down to the fact that ‘chihuahua’s don’t like to go outside in the rain/wind/snow/sunshine’

Also, every decent dog owner (and parent actually, Freya) knows that no matter the dog, it’s not the best idea to leave dogs and kids in a room unattended. Do better Eedie baby!

Reactions: 8
I’ve gone through the last 3 threads looking for the video of her wiping her lips on the romper but I can’t find it 😭
I feel like it will be somewhere or comments but I guess we will just wait and see if it ever appears back on vinted 😂 thing is she does it sooo often (wiping make up on her clothes when on live) so how she is then selling any pjs is madness

Reactions: 2
I think you’ll find that Eden is the best piano player of our generation. Beethoven and her dad were best friends and he once overheard eden playing and said ‘wow. She is better than me,’ Eden then went to music school for 2 years but was so advanced that she decided to leave. Now she just plays the odd thing on tiktok as to not make anyone else jealous of her piano playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In music lesson at school on the keyboards etc they had write ‘abc’ etc the notes onto the keys, she’s probably done the same 😂😂
Is it too early for a thread suggestion?

Eden Harvz #67 Eden Harvz, Classic Pianist or Massive Penis?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s like the whole thing where she pretends she’s fluent in French and German.I think she just pisses herself over any compliment, no matter if they are based on her own lies. It’s like when she’s on live with a million filters on and she reads the comments of “you’re so beautiful” 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think you’ll find that Eden is the best piano player of our generation. Beethoven and her dad were best friends and he once overheard eden playing and said ‘wow. She is better than me,’ Eden then went to music school for 2 years but was so advanced that she decided to leave. Now she just plays the odd thing on tiktok as to not make anyone else jealous of her piano playing.
Ah I forgot all about this! Edens Grandad actually invented the piano and wrote the Fur Elise however he sold the rights to Beethoven as he needed some money to buy Edens David Attenborough book

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.