Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madwor1d

It’s mad she’s getting a lawyer because of trolling

will they show this in court

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peach97

VIP Member
Creased at Caspers new video of her saying she wants to go whale watching then her actually saying she’s already been whale watching when she did her tour of America 😭😭😭😭. Fucking insane that almost everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. I’ve never known anything like it, she has genuine psychological issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Would you ever just fuck off. You're actually pathetic! Creating a hate page just to ger her attention. Crawl back into your hole. You're not welcome here ❤
She can’t crawl back in to her hole, she’s stuck in Edens.

Isn’t the first rule of tattle that it stays on tattle? How do you report a profile?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
I’ve not slept proper for 4 months since the day I found out I was to become a carer to my parent overnight when we suddenly discovered they had a terminal illness without any prior warning. You’ve bought your sleepless (one) night on yourself you fucking out of touch, narcissistic, non apologetic RACIST cunt of an imbecile. Fucking prick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
The fact she’s deleting all negative comments and keeping the “it’s ok it just a song” comments is racist within itself is it not?

Reactions: 26

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
View attachment 2504772

He’s in his Trevor from GTA era.
I was gonna comment the same thing bahaha
---
View attachment 2504820

Literally describing herself. Im sure shes just baiting us now.
shared experiences? Well Lloyd grew up in a mansion going to private school whilst Eden was skipping through fields of wheat in nothing but a dress made from a hessian sack so that she could forage for nuts and berries so her family could eat 😞

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
I mean, my day yesterday was pretty good. Especially the part where my other half didn’t have to measure my height to prove something to the internet. But you carry on being delulu x

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Just for clarification…
That abcd account IS me and ONLY me. Stop making out it’s Eden and Llyod. They do have their own accounts. Also yes I’ve said horrible things about Eden but speaking to her on a personal level things change and you get to see she’s not the monster everyone paints her out to be. The whole ban guide dogs I really don’t understand how you all do not understand what she said and meant. She quite clearly means that why arnt dogs banned everywhere (non guide dogs etc) if guide dogs get affected by them. Also I’d love to know what I do with my voice to change to sound like Eden. It’s my voice. I speak how I speak. It’s pathetic that you pick apart anything you can. I don’t change words to sound like Eden and I don’t even know what words or what you even mean by that. Reaching at its best guys.
Still here? Thought you were deleting your account several threads ago! 🤥

Reactions: 25

MrsBee1021

Nah I actually think it’s so disrespectful that’s she spends hours in the salon and has the audacity to be cutting and fucking about with her hair. She wastes so much of her hairdressers time which she could easily use for new clientele. I guess the girls is getting £££ out of it but that’s how many appts in a few days and she just starts messing with it literally the day after 🤯🤯🤯 she cut her fringe uneven but sure will be quick to book in to sort it all out when she wants to change it again. This family are sooooo wasteful

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I think we should keep the thread title really simple

Eden Harvz #67 The Russian Whore who looks like she belongs on the register

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

Can't stop laughing at her acting like she's an interior designer cos she's whacked a few home sense candles and a fake log burner on the TV in the shed 🤣🤣

• Haha