Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly didn’t think I could hate Eden more until I found out she’s a Tory.

Reactions: 14

Not based off 60 seconds though is it Eden…we could pile years of tit into one video
There are consequences for "free speech" and her crappy opinions but she's like teflon. Nothing sticks, especially while people are still defending her.

Reactions: 8

Not based off 60 seconds though is it Eden…we could pile years of tit into one video
has this been a dirty delete already?!
when I clicked on it the video was unavailable

if so, that’s 2 dirty deletes in like 2 days. Love that for her

ETA ignore that… it’s not.
I HATE this narrative of “we don’t show you all of our lives so how can you judge me based on a short clip”.Shut up and bore off, especially when you say problematic stuff as much as you do Eben. We don’t need to see the rest of your day to confirm you’re a bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I love how Eden has been saying all these years that she basically drive. Now she’s saying she learnt in an automatic not a manual.

Anyone can “basically” drive an automatic Eden, in the same way anyone can drive a bumper car! 🙄

She was so passive aggressive to the person asking her, probably triggered because she bought a new car and told everyone she’d be driving in a few months loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
has this been a dirty delete already?!
when I clicked on it the video was unavailable

if so, that’s 2 dirty deletes in like 2 days. Love that for her

ETA ignore that… it’s not.
I HATE this narrative of “we don’t show you all of our lives so how can you judge me based on a short clip”.Shut up and bore off, especially when you say problematic stuff as much as you do Eben. We don’t need to see the rest of your day to confirm you’re a bleep.
If we can't judge off 60 seconds then neither can the fanatics who claim she's she's good person because of her content. She could be a complete bleep the other 23 hours 59 minutes, how do they know?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you come across as a bit of a bleep when you only show 60 seconds of your 24 hours then you’re the problem love.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine caring so much about compliments. She must be so unhappy, having to be told she's amazing everyday just so she feels good. She needs therapy

Also, she's giving mean girl energy in yazs video. She just looks like a stuck up bully, which makes sense really
why the long face eden 🤣🐴

• Haha
If you come across as a bit of a bleep when you only show 60 seconds of your 24 hours then you’re the problem love.
I’d love to lack that much self awareness. How can she not see that so many people dislike her yet it’s not because of her own actions? There are plenty of other influencers with millions of followers who aren’t hated so it doesn’t come down to a difference of opinion

Reactions: 12
You’d think with her being such an expert on driving, she’d know the rules about dogs in cars… you can’t just plonk chai on your knee, even in the passenger seat! They’ve got to be “suitable restrained” for THEIR safety and YOURS. Oh and Yas, I can assure you, I’ve never drunk an energy drink in my life, and any cans of soft drink, are always refrigerated. I don’t smoke and have a very respectable job… doesn’t your little sister drink energy drinks and smoke, so basically you were describing Eden in that out of control video…

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ahh I went to suggest a new thread title and I’ve missed the deadline 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 too early but I like ‘Lloyd is Jezza Kyle, Eden’s still vile’ 😂😂

• Haha
What’s the reason for her wearing glasses?
Is it aesthetic or has she got sight issues?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.