Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the avoidance of doubt. Here's a closer look

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
For the avoidance of doubt. Here's a closer look
It came out so easily. She obviously says it in private and slipped up here. On the chorus before that she stopped herself saying it. She knows exactly what the song says in that exact part and she knows she said it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolutely no excuse for saying the N word. I’ve listened to music with that word since I was 8, now 32, and not once have I ever said that word or sang that word. I wish I caught that live, why was she suddenly on the floor saying “guys I’m scared” then saying “oh did I say Nicki?” She’s so pathetic, so so pathetic. And her lip filler is hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just thought, was a massive weekend 6th oct in tenerife for djs, where was little legs? ah yes, pushing his rats around in a pram, what a sad life eden has got you living now lloyd!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t like Lloyd at all like I cannot bare the little cum stain, but it must be absolutely exhausting mustn’t it? As a married couple that is their income, you’d be pulling your hair out like ‘what the duck have you done now’ I’m telling you now his patience is going to wear so thin eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Talking of Lloyd - I’ve just been catching up on MAFS and there a 5 ft 5 groom who buys his designer clothes from the children’s range….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
snapped my neck running here after seeing caspers video of her singing/saying the n word 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You see her eyes widen when she realises she’s said it. Also why did she keep the song playing when she was shitting herself over saying it?!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why people in her live and stuff act so shocked when she does stuff wrong, it’s so obvious she says what she wants and does what she wants and gives no shits. She pretended to give a tit for a while when she was pretending to be some mental health advocate for teens but she’s always been a massive spoilt brat who doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself. What’s her ‘excuse’ this time? Her apparent ADHD? She’s just a 25 year old baby who’s still learning?

Reactions: 11
On a scale of 1 to CANCELLED, how hard do you think Yaz will be defending Eden this time.

bleeping. Hell.

Reactions: 21
HAHAHHAHHA she’s absolutely tit herself. Let’s hope this is finally the end of the 2 faced racist cow

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.