Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I haven't slept properly for nearly 24 hours. Its been horrific"

ARE YOU THE VICTIM HERE!?!?!

She actually makes me feel violently unwell. I absolutely cannot sit here and watch her play the victim. It's sick, she's needs a huge bleeping reality check.
does she know people are sleeping rough and havent slept for days/weeks/months! people cant afford food or heat! but she has had a bad time coz she cant stop her racist ways! ah eden, duck off
---
I’ve not slept proper for 4 months since the day I found out I was to become a carer to my parent overnight when we suddenly discovered they had a terminal illness without any prior warning. You’ve bought your sleepless (one) night on yourself you bleeping out of touch, narcissistic, non apologetic RACIST bleep of an imbecile. bleeping prick.
sending love and hugs 🥰🥰

Reactions: 9
The whole I haven’t slept in 24 hours is a bleeping lie lol the dumb duck went on a night out after the live and was having a great time 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ the girl don’t care!!! Also why is she trying to distract people with Britney miller! Focus on your own tit Eden before you think I have the right to drag over people for there f’ed up behaviour

Reactions: 13
I was watching the live and I could swear that she said it twice, the first time we’ve seen, then when she was stood up behind the chair I swear she said it again whilst singing along to the song, I think it was just before she started reading the comments again. I could be wrong, but I clearly remember multiple comments saying “she’s just done it again”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine what her family would be like if Eden had a black boyfriend. Especially her dad. I don’t think it’s far fetched to say that they’re all probably racist. It’s really REALLY not hard to just not say those words. It’s not a slip up or mistake. When I was literally like 13 I used to sing them in songs and had zero idea it was offensive. Then when it was explained to me I’ve not said anything since. I also have adhd. Imagine how Lloyd must feel been married to her.

Reactions: 9
I bet Eden’s made up that her supportive husband has got her back and has been sticking up for her… oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When did she turn into dumbo or has she just hid her ears this whole time 🤣🤣
She’s always had fairly big ears from what I’ve seen from her past videos but if she has a weft in which is hair extensions then I do find a weft can push them forward & make it worse 😂😂

I call bullshit on what she said in the bath video. Her foot is the size of the bathtub so there would be nowhere for said foot to slip to.

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute bleeping HORROR I dislike her🥲 the fact it came sooo naturally to her when singing it says to me she uses it more than she wants to let on. Couldn’t lie straight in bed but that’s always been the way with her

Off topic… but why do they all shake so much!!!!!! That video of Yaz opening the red bull is just annoying maybe they need to lay off them

Imagine what her family would be like if Eden had a black boyfriend. Especially her dad. I don’t think it’s far fetched to say that they’re all probably racist. It’s really REALLY not hard to just not say those words. It’s not a slip up or mistake. When I was literally like 13 I used to sing them in songs and had zero idea it was offensive. Then when it was explained to me I’ve not said anything since. I also have adhd. Imagine how Lloyd must feel been married to her.
She did have a black boyfriend at one point and she made him out to be alcoholic and abusive which I'm pretty sure he wasn't. He was her grandads carer and a lot older than her if I remember correctly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.