Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite clear she regularly says the word and sings along to it and she forgot she was on live for a split second. It’s also not an apology if she’s justifying her actions. ‘I’m sorry, I’m a bleeping idiot, I want to apologise to anyone I’ve offended, there’s no excuses’ is a genuine apology. Not ‘I only learnt it was a naughty word recently (five years ago apparently 🙄).. I’m just a baby… my ex was black so… hint hint, I’m not racist’ 🙈😅
I bet Nalas baby is glad he dropped her now. Seen as it's a black owned company.

Reactions: 20
I’m not shocked eden says the word at all I’m shocked at all the racist people (who are mostly white) defending her in the comments. As a EDUCATED white 26 year old (same age group as eden) i also grew up with the same song yet I also like many others know not to say the word! i feel embarrassed for her 🤢

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry what????
No.
I’m sure a lot still are and it’s not acceptable, it’s not right, but this kind if statement does not help anyone to stamp out racism. Not MOST!

If you want to be part of the change, Do better!
---
Yes MOST! I'm the mother of a black son who deals with this tit on a daily basis. It's YOU who needs to do better if you can't accept most white people in the UK are perpetrators of racism at some point or another. MOST, not ALL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes MOST! I'm the mother of a black son who deals with this tit on a daily basis. It's YOU who needs to do better if you can't accept most white people in the UK are perpetrators of racism at some point or another. MOST, not ALL.
You have no idea of my colour, experience or upbringing so don't be so blind as to assume that MOST are racist. Your experiences are not mine.
I’ll accept my own experiences, that MOST are not, and certainly not in purpose (ie actively trying to be or not willing to change where brought up using an outdated term). The squeaky wheel is the one you notice though right.

Some have been over my many years on this planet and I’ve certainly called it out, but I’d suggest you stop being so bloody minded and see that MOST are not and SO MANY are trying hard to be part of the change.

Attitudes like yours do not help. They put people on the defensive whatever their colour.

Deal with the arseholes that have attacked your son and let the decent people see that most people just want to be treated like human beings.

Reactions: 14
Exactly this. As a white person i will
Always have more privilege than my black friends and that is awful.
It’s only in the last few years that we are seeing how racial biases exist in every part of our country! Did you know that people
Who were black were more likely to die from covid, and are treated different in hospitals. Did you know only 100 years ago doctors refused to believe that black people felt pain, so quite often any surgery was done on them without pain relief. Racism exists EVERYWHERE. We still have slave owner statues everywhere that weren’t taken down in the riots or were sadly repaired 😪 wind rush scandal, etc. I won’t pretend to be a saint ( I’m still learning - like us all) but we all need to do better . If you don’t believe that racism is still rife in this country thrn you need to seriously look at your own biases in regards to the BAME community and how they are treated in society. The trickle down affect means the more marginalised will be treated even more poorly, such as POC trans folx, women, refugees etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You have no idea of my colour, experience or upbringing so don't be so blind as to assume that MOST are racist. Your experiences are not mine.
I’ll accept my own experiences, that MOST are not, and certainly not in purpose. The squeaky wheel is the one you notice though right.

Some have been over my many years on this planet and I’ve certainly called it out, but I’d suggest you stop being so bloody minded and see that MOST are not and SO MANY are trying hard to be part of the change.

Attitudes like yours do not help. They put people on the defensive whatever their colour.

Deal with the arseholes that have attacked your son and let the decent people see that most people just want to be treated like human beings.
"And certainly not on purpose"
Lol, that alone tells us everything we need to know. Eddie didn't say the N word on purpose, that means she's not racist?

Reactions: 3
"And certainly not on purpose"
Lol, that alone tells us everything we need to know. Eddie didn't say the N word on purpose, that means she's not racist?
Well. If you had read it correctly you’d see I’ve qualified that as those brought up using outdated terms and who did not know better in the old days (I’m talking 30 years ago) and my experience, not those who use the word being discussed in times where we know better.
You are closed minded and that’s obvious. Your loss but I can tell you now carry on saying stuff like that and the world will never move on.

Come back to me when it’s you that’s being abused and we’ll have the discussion.

Reactions: 1
She must think people are stupid, it’s obvious she’s deleting anything that isn’t defending or excusing her, why even have comments on at all, she’s desperate for attention even when it comes to this, not sorry at all
The comments are so dumb that they don’t even defend her, the ones saying “it’s just a song” because by her reaction after people were saying it on the live she about tit herself so she herself doesn’t agree that “it’s just a song”

Reactions: 3
Well. If you had read it correctly you’d see I’ve qualified that as those brought up using outdated terms not those who use the word being discussed.
You are closed minded and that’s obvious. Your loss but I can tell you now carry on saying stuff like that and the world will never move on.

Come back to me when it’s you that’s being abused and we’ll have the discussion.
😂😂😂 bless ya.

Cue to responses “that was years ago….cancel culture is insane”
Yeah but she was Racist YESTERDAY
Exactly. It was years ago and years later she's still doing the same thing. When does it stop? Only now because she's been publicly called out and it could effect her job? So it's not authentic. She's never cared to learn or change. She only does now because it can actively effect her life in a negative way.
---
Wow, can't believe Eden Harvz Simon Cowell is a racist
View attachment 2522802

P.S I absolutely believe she is. Who doesn't know the meaning of the word? So she just openly went around saying the n word and her parents, siblings and friends never picked her up on it? Says a lot. Bunch of racist Tories.
I've only just clocked it's you! Where have you beeen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Eden bags pwicey - her big break
But the racism is a mistake!!

Reactions: 7
I always call out racism, even casual racism. Most people aren't even aware they are doing it because noone will tell them they they are in the wrong. People say that we are "woke" because we stand against racism, or that we are sheep because we call it out, but how is it going up end if noone ever says anything?

I have no right to say what is or what isnt racist to a POC. But I will ALWAYS be on their side. duck racist and duck those who think this country isn't rife with it. Pull your head out the same, I beg you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These people defending her saying it. 🤯
Sorry that you have to mindful of others, that must be really hard for you. Get fucked!
The lack of education amongst Eden and her fans is disgusting
Jesus bleeping Christ she’s had a rough paper round hasnt she
---
Thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #67 using the N word is never okay, hold yourself accountable and GO AWAY

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Howling
So Eden gets her “big break” and does a live with KP
goes live the next day, with a high number of viewers (4.5k) no doubt she might have gained some new followers from KP
And makes a racial slur
AND offends dying children

Couldn’t make up how bad this woman is at her day “job”
I bet visiting Orcas at sea world is on her bucket list

I didn’t realise that Yas still didn’t even have 1million followers yet. That’s mad considering Eden has 3 mil……. Mad….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.