Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll always be wrong” THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU!! how about stfu about things you have no idea about like you normally would, nobody is asking you for any input here…

always sending love to anyone affected 💕
Only Eden could make such a serious conflict about herself. People are dying and she is talking about shes always wrong, self obsessed head
---
Casper trying to keep up with Edens bullshit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh her live she told everyone to email primark and tell them they want a Primark x Eden Harvz pyjama collab 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
On her live she was telling "trolls" to hurry up and like her again and be friends, because being called out is boring🤣🤣🤣

I dont even think its the calling out that she doesn't like, she simply can't accept the fact that people just don't like her. A true narcissist with a god complex

Reactions: 20
'Friends' duck off 😂😂. Her idea of 'friends' are people who blindly follow her and never tell her she's wrong because they're scared to offend her and Edens so delusional she takes anything that's not a compliment as an insult.

Not going to happen, thanks for the offer though.
You can stick to the 12 years olds who don't know any better greedy eedie

Reactions: 10
On her live she was telling "trolls" to hurry up and like her again and be friends, because being called out is boring🤣🤣🤣

I dont even think its the calling out that she doesn't like, she simply can't accept the fact that people just don't like her. A true narcissist with a god complex
She must be draining as a friend anyway, the type that’s all about her won’t ever listen or interrupts a story with her ‘worse experience’, and drags her little twit of a husband around on her heels the whole time

Reactions: 7
How can she have online friends when ‘she only posts 60 seconds of her day and that we don’t know her’ 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone just see Yaz Tesco haul video??? on it she commented about everything that's going on in the world, sending love and preying for peace, and then she goes on to show everyone what she's just bought, is it just me that finds this extremely disrespectful??? its almost as if she's completely minimising the situation! These influencers have no business making videos about things they no nothing about!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Did anyone just see Yaz Tesco haul video??? on it she commented about everything that's going on in the world, sending love and preying for peace, and then she goes on to show everyone what she's just bought, is it just me that finds this extremely disrespectful??? its almost as if she's completely minimising the situation! These influencers have no business making videos about things they no nothing about!!
So performative, just don’t bother mentioning it at all. Probably the only reason she has is because Eden said people are too scared to speak up

Reactions: 9
Sly posting on the stories about the nyx setting sprays on prime day ti look like she's doing an ad for nyx cosmetics when really it's an amazon prime affiliate link. Sad eben, so sad.

Reactions: 8
Where was all this energy for the Iranian women who are still being SA’d and R’d as we speak?

Reactions: 10
Why do Yaz and Eden seem way more bothered about other influencers not posting about the Israeli–Palestinian conflict than they are about the actual Israeli–Palestinian conflict

Reactions: 25
I just want to know why she screenshot her follower account before she ranted about Palestine and then checked it after. She was obviously hoping that she would gain followers from her rant and wanted to check it was working. Like before making a video about that, why would you go and check how many followers you’ve got? Weird behaviour to me…

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.