Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Yaz is on live at her parents again. Has she split from Lee?
So Yaz bought her parents house and they moved to Wales to live in her old house, she and Lee split up and she’s dating Scotty T. Lee joined a cult about koi fish and is currently in Japan. Wolf is feral living off Pret takeaways for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I only watched maybe the first 10 minutes and it was dull af. She asked Chloe what her death row meal would be and what are her icks. Fascinating questions.

I didn’t understand Edens ick. She said when a man goes shoe shopping with his mum and has to try on shoes and do a walk in front of her … has she dated a primary school child in the last couple of years or does Caroline take Lloyd shopping to buy heeled trainers?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Hey
Feeling happy and like I have my shit together today so thought I would do a Potato Product review 🎵 CHA CHA CHA

Here’s how it works. I have 5 categories and you can win up to 2 potatoes in each.

Delivery:

Call me Spuddie Flintoff because it’s a 0 potatoes straight off the bat. I paid £2.99 P&P and it was supposed to arrive within 2-4 business days. It took 4 business days before I was even told they had been shipped. So even though Ebo tried to blame the Royal Mail for things not being delivered in time, the Royal Mail actually took less time delivering them, then Ebo did to pack them. We’ve all seen her pack lashes, we know how easy it is.

Packaging:

As we know, they arrive in a little black bag, in a little black box, inside another black box. I emptied the postie bag frantically trying to find my hand written thank you card. Nah, even though she referred to herself as a ‘small business owner’, Eben seemed to assume she’d be so inundated with orders she simply wouldn’t have time!

The actual free but not free black flippy box they come in is pretty nice, it’s a nice way to present them. However, her logo is shocking and I won’t go into why.

The box inside the flippy box is tacky af and I don’t even know why she bothered.

I’ll give this one 0.5 potatoes.

Look of the lashes:

At first observation, they appeared to have a very thick band. Not my ideal type of lash. I get that they’re specifically for those who want the same eyelashes as her but if she wants be a cosmetic brand, she needs to branch out. I know a good handful of people who would hate them.

The thick band also extended way beyond where the lashes were placed on them, so that would be a bit pokey to wear.

They seem to be fluttery and wispy and that’s a good thing for me. They’re also quite full. I will say tho, that the outer corner of one eyelash had strands which were all bent out of shape, like they had been ragged about withNot such a problem if you trim them to size the normal person way. But if you trim them to size from the inner corners (like Eben), you’ve got a problem.

Also, on the same lash, there was one really long strand which did not make sense.

On the other less problematic lash, there were still dramas. About a third of the lash from the inner side was not curled up whatsoever. Piss take.

1 potato because on any other day, and better-quality control, I’d of still tried them.

Wear of the lashes:

0 potatoes. I am not putting them on my lashes. Not only do I enjoy having them dog-shit-less, I am also badly allergic. I think this is something she needs to consider for her consumers especially if she chooses to pack her lashes around her pets.

AOB:

I’m also furious about something else but I can’t say too much because it’ll give the game away.

0 potatoes.

All in all, EbenHarvz or EbenALarvz or EbeMLarvz lashes gets a spectacularly bad 1.5 potatoes out of 10.

All I can say is the people who post on tiktok raving are either big fans of her anyway or they would be happy with ya standard pack of 10 for a fiver off Amazon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I cringe every time she tries to do a clap back video. Especially when you get midget gem trying to hype her up in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Since when did motherhood take away our right to an opinion, free speech and calling toxicity out? I'm so fucking proud to be a mum but that doesn't mean I'm not my own individual too.

As a mother, I'm proud to be against people like her. I have a little boy, but if I'd had a little girl I would do everything in my power to make sure she was nothing like Eden.

Sounds like someone can't get the clout baby she wants from her clout fiance so has resentment towards mothers. Sorry we've got what you haven't, Eden 😘 I hope Lloyd sticks to not wanting children with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Noseyparker123456789

“Oh girly twirly you look like a Russian whore” ( in my best Eden voice)
I’m sorry I couldn’t resist 😂 #outspoken
01DB9307-6C6F-4736-B508-A758BAC0E4FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Scotty T - These are hard questions
Eden - They’re good those aren’t they?
Yaz - Who’s your biggest role model?

Trevor McDonalds been absolutely silent since this hard hitting podcast was announced.

• Haha
Reactions: 44