Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:

Eden Harvz - clinging onto career by bringing back the green and Podcast with has-been’s

• Haha
Reactions: 20
can you imagine if we all had to be supervised the way she is by LL and family just to do our jobs. Like she can’t be trusted to do literally her own job, because she can’t do it without saying something inappropriate. No wonder none of her jobs haven’t worked out in previous places lol

Reactions: 13
can I just add... Saville also did lots of acts of kindness on camera. doesn't make him a good person
Pampers have more wipe than baby

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Filming RAOK is so dehumanising for the receiver. Especially since most people don’t consent to accepting the gift which is used essentially for clickbait purposes.

Reactions: 12
“There’s a red bull in the freezer and a ciggy in the pouch” absolute goals 🤣😂 Not! Health on point 👌🏼💀 breakfast of champions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s 2023, how do people (Eden) not realise that filming yourself doing nice things for people is cringe and absolutely takes all the good out of it when you’re purely doing it for people to call you a good person and compliment you? A true selfless, genuine act of kindness doesn’t need filming because you shouldn’t be doing it for justification from others. It can also be humiliating for the person receiving that act of kindness, if you genuinely want to help that person you wouldn’t risk embarrassing someone.

Reactions: 17
Not even taking accountability for things she did when she has at school let alone now!! I highly doubt she got banned from leavers day and her parents called for nothing 🙄

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - Tattle trolls all jealous of me, I wear a nappy and my man’s 5ft 3

• Haha
Reactions: 89
So Lloyd doesn’t even hide the fact that he prefers a more ‘girly’ ‘feminine’ look 😆 Eden would 100% not be LL’s first choice, and she knows it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.