Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyds video.. isn’t that the old merc? Thought they had a new car? 🤨
They have both! But he never drives the new one and Eben lied about wanting to learn to drive the new one, it’s all a flex to beat her sisters with cars, but seems a shame now Yaz has admitted her last one was for clout! Eben buys everything for clout tbh, it’s all for show!

Reactions: 17
Yeah they're not on her cosmetics page or main page but are on her website. But seen 3 comments now saying they ordered beginning of the month and didn't receive them and someone ordered 2 pairs and got 1. It's the fake tan all over again 🤣
I wish I had taken a screenshot but someone posted a review on here yesterday, I looked and there was people saying it gave them a reaction too. And boom. Can't find them now 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s so lazy, she can’t even be bothered to list the ingredients list for the glue and sealer… surely people want to know what’s in the glue and sealer before purchasing for allergies or bad stuff. Wtf 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine Dj’ing to the two rats and Eben, what a rave that is, he’s goona be high as a kite to think that’s any good. The way they hype him up to have played in Ibiza or Sushi samba, playing with your mate sun ibiza doesn’t count. Otherwise he’d have put the videos everywhere, he isn’t successful because he’s in a shed living off her…
If you rent a room in sushi samba you can do what you want again, it’s hardly impressive. My friend dj’s and he goes it festivals and all and it’s still a small side job hardly big, LL needs a more successful hobby… it’s not hard to do wheat he does

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This clip… what do you love about ME, what do you think about ME getting trolled..

How about ask questions about others rather then all you..

When she put the question on insta if you want guests or more of her.. I can guarantee loads said guests as shes boring as duck on her own

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Her other sister and some clubbing friend from her hometown? How long before ‘What happened to Eden Harz?’ (2k views) appears on our YouTube Recommendations?

Reactions: 11
This clip… what do you love about ME, what do you think about ME getting trolled..

When she put the question on insta if you want guests or more of her.. I can guarantee loads said guests as shes boring as duck on her own
She looks so unkempt recently, even more so than usual, greasy hair, blackheads, it’s like she’s given up

Reactions: 10

Who smokes? 🤣🤣 why do they act like 13 year olds. Really strange

• Haha
She looks so bleeping ugly compared to the other 2 with her greasy hair and piggy eyes. I know commenting on someone's appearance is low but ffs she's not a looker in the slightest. Plus all I got from that was her desperately trying to ridicule Soph to make her look stupid. Hate "friends" like that. Yaz was the same with Hollie

Reactions: 10
Yaz is on live at her parents again. Has she split from Lee?
So Yaz bought her parents house and they moved to Wales to live in her old house, she and Lee split up and she’s dating Scotty T. Lee joined a cult about koi fish and is currently in Japan. Wolf is feral living off Pret takeaways for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh my. It’s been a while since I was here and I’m catching up a few threads. This podcast era has me rolling though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Yaz bought her parents house and they moved to Wales to live in her old house, she and Lee split up and she’s dating Scotty T. Lee joined a cult about koi fish and is currently in Japan. Wolf is feral living off Pret takeaways for breakfast.
Finally someone has summed it up for any new members who are confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
8 different products and thats before she's troweled all the slap on... no wonder her skin is fucked. Does anyone else use that much? Is that normal?! I only use 3 products... cleanse, tone, moisturise! I've never ever had spots/acne either only the occasional huge one every 6 months or so!

• Wow
8 different products and thats before she's troweled all the slap on... no wonder her skin is fucked. Does anyone else use that much? Is that normal?! I only use 3 products... cleanse, tone, moisturise! I've never ever had spots/acne either only the occasional huge one every 6 months or so!
i wash with water only then moisturise, never get spots, dont wear foundation or anything else, bet her skin feels awful 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.