Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if they’re inbred or not, but they are the ‘mutants’ and they are like this because their parents were exposed to nuclear radiation. It’s so obvious she’s saying this stuff to get reactions and wind people up at this point lmao
Rage farming twit waffle 🙄
---
All now deleted
It’s ok I got all the screenshots no matter how much she wants to change the narrative. head

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if they’re inbred or not, but they are the ‘mutants’ and they are like this because their parents were exposed to nuclear radiation. It’s so obvious she’s saying this stuff to get reactions and wind people up at this point lmao
All the times I've been told about the hills have eyes and not one person has told me that part😂😂 I still won't watch it though because I can't deal with cannibals😂🫣

Reactions: 2
Sorry but i Imagien her and Yaz at their height to have such huge feet which is why they don’t fit in the petite thai slippers, they just stomp around…

Reactions: 7
She’s had ‘Baby’ tattooed on her arm 💀 what the actual cringe duck is she doing?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ffs her and Yaz are getting tattoos, Eden is getting ‘baby’ as that’s what Lloyd calls her 🤢 bet Yaz gets the same 🤣. All the time Yaz was with Lee did he ever tattoo her ??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't mean any offence by this I haven't seen the film only heard about it, but I thought they were also an inbred family as well so wouldn't that make her comments 10x worse?
Not inbred but they are cannibal mutants who r*** and murder people.
---
Ffs her and Yaz are getting tattoos, Eden is getting ‘baby’ as that’s what Lloyd calls her 🤢 bet Yaz gets the same 🤣. All the time Yaz was with Lee did he ever tattoo her ??
Cos ‘baby’ is such a unique name that is special to them 😂😂😂

Bet Lloyd called his petite blonde ex ‘baby’, just as he will do with the next one

Reactions: 11
😂🤣 what an ick!! I’m having baby because that’s what Lloyd calls me because im immature and definitely not like your
Average 25 year old plus I can’t wipe my own arse either , so yep baby thats me

IMG_3921.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much do you think she paid the random lad her and Yaz were laughing at to say “it’s Eden Harvz” 🤢 even if I ever saw her, I would never acknowledge and make that head of hers even bigger!

Reactions: 5
How much do you think she paid the random lad her and Yaz were laughing at to say “it’s Eden Harvz” 🤢 even if I ever saw her, I would never acknowledge and make that head of hers even bigger!
I would. I'd say hey it's one of the n*ncey Harvey's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god she’s branded herself HAHAHAHAHAHSHSHHSHSHS JESUS CHRIST. This is just…. 😂😂😂😂
---
Lloyd has banter of a 12 year old girl pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.