Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoolPatrol

So seeing I'm not allowed an opinion because I'm a ✨️Mother✨️ I asked my Teenage Daughter what she thought of Eden and she said 'absolute twat'. Glad it's not just us 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Her anger and evil tongue reallllly gets the better of her in that video. Haven’t commented here before but it came up on my FYP earlier and actually made me feel severely uncomfortable.

I tell you whose smashing life Eden hun. Me. A mother of 2. Working night shifts in your local nhs hospital. With severe and at times quite debilitating ADHD. Which was an involved process to diagnose. even privately. Adhd makes every day a struggle for me but it doesn’t make me a nasty spiteful angry conceited bitch, sadly that’s just your personality.

Oh and PS nurses do not give diagnoses so you tripped up there

• Heart
Reactions: 42

NOSEY-246

If you’re happy sending a photo of your child to a stranger on the internet then PLEASE give your head a wobble. You don’t know her or what she could do with those photos, online personality or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mrskane29

VIP Member
She also commented on an ex boyfriends mum slapping his arse and saying 'if only you weren't my son' and saying it was weird.... erm hang on Miss i let my sister spank me, feel my tits, bathe together and hump the same teddy... who are you to call anyone weird?!

• Haha

Maci77

I’m sorry… what was that Eden? 😬
If only your own parents had done a better job with you and your sisters Eden... She just sounds like a petulant child who needs sending to the naughty step for having a tantrum. And Lloyd in the background hyping her up sounds like the mate who you have to send home for being an annoying dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

dilliodollio

eden seems to be saying she needs to shave before her and lloyd have sex, i’m sure he’d prefer her arse wasn’t genuinely smeared in feces than for her to always be freshly shaved tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m howling at this! Absolute cringe fest, she so desperately fancies him she’s practically got hearts coming out her eyeballs.

I don’t know if anyone is able to do it, but when Scotty T said that he likes women with big arses Yaz looks away and drops her smile, like well that’s not me then, and I just think that would fit so perfectly with the “hello darkness, my old friend” music 🤣🤣🤣
Your girls got you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just my weekly reminder to Eden. Max is going to tokyo for Amazon Prime, and you’ve got red lipstick on for Scotty T. Max also has 0.1 more followers than you now
Diddums

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Does this mean when she has kids she’ll stop with the ‘dark humour’ considering mums have to be prim and proper?

• Haha
Absolute horror confession here buuuut.. I actually like watching Lloyd 🤣🤣 well the parts of the videos that cringey ‘baby’ isn’t trying to eat his face or take over anyway loll, I think it may be because her and yazmin are so in your face he seems Somewhat normal to me 😅😂
You need to be put in time out to think about what you’ve done!

• Haha
Reactions: 37