Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If them 2 are shagging in doggy it’ll be like a chihuahua trying to shag a Great Dane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
If them 2 are shagging in doggy it’ll be like a chihuahua trying to shag a Great Dane 🤣
I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 a chihuahua trying to shag a Great Dane 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also doubt little lads got a massive schlong, who even says schlong. I’m actually going to bed with some pretty disturbing images 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I spot chai going for clout on Yazs video (day in the life, right at the very end)
Ah eben. Funny how candid shots never evidence your perfect little life
(To add: I have 2 dogs and one is a nobhead, won’t have the second one anywhere near him if your sat with him)

Reactions: 2
"I'm bleeping brilliant and I am smashing life. You're not. You're a mum - a mother."
But never fear because that’s not what she meant she didnt say it like that 😂 straight from the horses mouth but poor Eden’s words are being taken out of context as usual , I can’t believe the likes of Charlottecucurnia standing up for this train wreck, I’ll be unfollowing her for sure x
Let's be honest if you were "smashing life" you wouldn't be so upset over the opinions of strangers and care enough to make videos being a complete bleep. Keep trying to convince us though 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think if you feel like you have to say your boyfriend has a "massive shlong" then the chances are he's probably not very blessed in that department 🤏🏻🦐 also well done for saying its all on your camera roll, give the creeps even more reason to try and hack you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably big in comparison to his body but compared to Edens hands she has to use two fingers 🤏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The description on Apple! ‘The occasional special guest’ 😂 yeah because Eden doesn’t have people queuing up to be spoken over!
Waiting for the day she tries to get Scotty T on and she goes all out trying to make herself look amazing for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually can’t wait to see what she talks to Chloe B about, she doesn’t watch towie so won’t be able to ask about the current season. She won’t even like her, she doesn’t like people with boob jobs and Chloe’s “outspoken” but in a normal bitchy kinda way, not a perverted, homophobic, racist way like Eben.

Reactions: 23
Let's be honest if you were "smashing life" you wouldn't be so upset over the opinions of strangers and care enough to make videos being a complete bleep. Keep trying to convince us though 😘
Yeah the fact that she was so so angry in that rant and that El Paso lesbian Pe teacher chic, is going from strength to strength is the best bit in this sorry tale. Oh and our old friend …. Yaz’s gums, have been making a regular appearance again with all the angry gurning impersonations of Eben 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Honestly her hair looks dead, she needs to quit the extensions ffs. Half of the bottom of her Bob needs to come off..
---
1kg of hair must literally feel like a birds nest. Also why is she putting on the gkebarry accent. WHYYY it’s the gk Barry dupe era I see

Reactions: 5
For example Eden, when you called molly mae a bleep more than once and she doesn't say a word. Because she doesn't need to justify or prove herself. you do because you know you're not. You're skint and you smell like lees koi pond

You look so delusional and desperate it's hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually can’t wait to see what she talks to Chloe B about, she doesn’t watch towie so won’t be able to ask about the current season. She won’t even like her, she doesn’t like people with boob jobs and Chloe’s “outspoken” but in a normal bitchy kinda way, not a perverted, homophobic, racist way like Eben.
I think she met Chloe at an event a year or so ago and Chloe sucks up to Eden just as much as Eden does to her for some reason

• Sick
Reactions: 2
For example Eden, when you called molly mae a bleep more than once and she doesn't say a word. Because she doesn't need to justify or prove herself. you do because you know you're not. You're skint and you smell like lees koi pond

You look so delusional and desperate it's hilarious 😂😂
Molly mae probably doesn’t even remember or know who Eden is either

Reactions: 15
Molly mae probably doesn’t even remember or know who Eden is either
I could imagine her teasing Molly Mae and (in edens dreams) she does go on the podcast and Molly is like "so why am I here if you think I'm a cheeky bleeping bleep" and Eden is too shamed to post the video because she's chosen to be embarrassed and knows Molly will tell the full story to why there's no podcast that week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The size difference of the heads though

she’s got a right bleeping bonce on her!
Also can someone explain wtf this ‘beard’ is?!
Minge chin
---
I think if you feel like you have to say your boyfriend has a "massive shlong" then the chances are he's probably not very blessed in that department 🤏🏻🦐 also well done for saying its all on your camera roll, give the creeps even more reason to try and hack you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also a big dick means nothing if they’re tit in bed which Eden basically told everyone Lloyd is. She said she had to teach him 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How disproportionate would he have to be to have a massive one anyway? It’s highly unlikely when everything else about him is little.
if he little head is anything like the one on his shoulders then that will look like a pea too 🤣🤷‍♀️ come on eden, its not a massive shlong now is it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She recently followed the founder of raw papers. I can only imagine she’s messaged them asking for freebies to #AD #GIFTED 🙄
And Louis Theroux 😂
What I find very odd is that Eden would have Chloe brockett on after that cringeworthy interview with her and Lloyd where he is clearly trying to come on to her. Surely Eden has seen it? He didn’t seem as fussed with giant eden in her interview by him 💀
where can I see this??

Reactions: 1
Eden said she’s getting guests who don’t go on podcasts, I just searched Chloe Brocket Podcast and there she is on Saving Grace 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The teenagers in her comments are getting on my last nipple. Literally had someone say “no one knows who you are?” OMG I WAS WORRIED you little hole.

anyway, I’m rooting for Lloyd to undercook her chicken next seen as she never checks the bleep.
Getting on my last nipple 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.