Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah! Lloyd is never without Eden. She does nothing without him. They do nothing separate. Some cheek to sly sly dig out couples from TOWIE when Lloyd is her only friend that isn’t family.

Reactions: 23
Bonjour.

just caught up with the thread; not read for a few days.

Scotty T being on the podcast is not the flex she thinks it is. Full disclosure - I didn’t watch GS so when he was on Celeb BB I did think ‘yeah, worth a bounce’ but having seen him in that picture…Christ. I’d respectfully decline. He’s aged terribly.

also, on the topic of pregnancy, you just know that when the time comes and she successfully traps Lloyd, she is going to have the kind of midwife that just insists that ‘having 3 fags a day would be far better for the baby than the stress of giving up completely’ 🙃
He was on catfish UK recently absolutely hilarious
Bonjour.

just caught up with the thread; not read for a few days.

Scotty T being on the podcast is not the flex she thinks it is. Full disclosure - I didn’t watch GS so when he was on Celeb BB I did think ‘yeah, worth a bounce’ but having seen him in that picture…Christ. I’d respectfully decline. He’s aged terribly.

also, on the topic of pregnancy, you just know that when the time comes and she successfully traps Lloyd, she is going to have the kind of midwife that just insists that ‘having 3 fags a day would be far better for the baby than the stress of giving up completely’

This girl must seriously have munchausens. She literally has everything wrong her

Reactions: 2
Such a insecure witch! And she only asked Chloe about PCOS btw never actually said she had it, well she hasn't so far, ive still got about 15 mins to go!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh tit I completely forgot her podcast was on tonight 🤣🤣🤣 There’s no hype about it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Refuse to give her the views, can someone be an angel and summarise what happened in the poopcast please?🙏🏻

Reactions: 10
Already trying to cover the fact she won’t have enough guests 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s scraping the barrel already, only using people she actually knows.
Podcast is gonna be another thing on their list of many fails and I’m here for it
---
Already trying to cover the fact she won’t have enough guests 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s scraping the barrel already, only using people she actually knows.
Still can’t get over the gaping vagina neck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, who releases a new podcast on a Friday night, doesn’t take over a million followers to realise that’s the worst time to get engagement 😂

Reactions: 9
Such a insecure witch! And she only asked Chloe about PCOS btw never actually said she had it, well she hasn't so far, ive still got about 15 mins to go!
Yeah cos it’s down to the woman to cover up, not your pervy little goblin to avert his eyes.

Reactions: 22
43 minutes of my life I wont get back. There's nothing to really sum up because it was so boring. Chai desperately needs training, jumping up on Chloe every two minutes... its so rude! Chloe looked abit fed up of that tbh!

Reactions: 23
I only watched maybe the first 10 minutes and it was dull af. She asked Chloe what her death row meal would be and what are her icks. Fascinating questions.

I didn’t understand Edens ick. She said when a man goes shoe shopping with his mum and has to try on shoes and do a walk in front of her … has she dated a primary school child in the last couple of years or does Caroline take Lloyd shopping to buy heeled trainers?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She also commented on an ex boyfriends mum slapping his arse and saying 'if only you weren't my son' and saying it was weird.... erm hang on Miss i let my sister spank me, feel my tits, bathe together and hump the same teddy... who are you to call anyone weird?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Scotty T has to be the least, if not one of the least, successful originals from geordie shore. Even the newer cast are doing better than him, and he was banned from being on the show for being too much 😂

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell that poodcast was boring as duck. Wasn’t gonna watch it but I’ve got a dissertation to write so the only correct response to that is procrastinate as much as possible .. nothing much to report back other than Chai jumping around everywhere was so distracting. Nothing particularly juicy or controversial. And Eden can’t bloody stop talking over people and making it about herself as per usual. And don’t get me wrong - I have adhd and I used to do this too - but one day it got pointed out to me and I felt so horrible about it that now I actively stop myself and hold back what I want to say until the person is finished. Most of the time it means I forget, but I’d rather be frustrated with myself than have everyone frustrated with me 🤣 ADHD or not, can’t she make an ounce of effort to be polite to her *guests* ? You’re the host - not the centre of attention 24/7 !

ps; also cracked up at the hypocrisy of the “boyfriend being someone’s whole personality comment” as well as the one about age.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So insecure! Everything is about how she feels all the time, she really needs to grow up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.