Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did yaz keep saying ‘can I link that’ why not just bleeping say can I add to that? It was a painful watch. Yaz shouldn’t have left her whole life to go back to Kent you can already see they’re bored of her tit now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It makes me laugh how she keeps saying mums shouldn't be outspoken or "trolls" as she calls them but has no problem with her own mum being a raging alcoholic 🤣
I'd rather my mum speak the truth than be a piss head.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she always have to film herself doing a “good deed”, whoever that teenager was she approached in New Look it sounded like she was with her mum anyway.

Plus if I were that teen and I’d found out she’d filmed the full exchange then I’d be creeped out. Also can you even film inside a store? Because it is private property. On one website I saw it said you could film but not for commercial gain - which I’m sure Eden is doing.

Reactions: 9
Hold on, let me just video whilst I help a girl I don’t know having a breakdown ✌

Reactions: 5
Omg the jumpsuit, to the Ned. Oh no honey no! That’s a pub garden outfit not the Ned. Eden, please purchase yourself a sense of style immediately!

Reactions: 7
I knew as soon as she said shall she go help the girl out, she would film it!! Showing her on cam or not! If you genuinely wanted to help, you wouldn’t have felt the need to film!

Going round shops and restaurants, showing everything and commenting is her new way of trying to get some collabs in! 😂 it’s so obvious!

Reactions: 7
That “helping” the girl in New Look video, that height angle is literally what Lloyd sees every day when he’s taken off his boosters.

And is she suicide baiting with her newest post? Her lowest point was Halloween. But it’s so interesting Eden because all you do is bang on about how incredible you are with this amazing career and fiancé.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Omg the jumpsuit, to the Ned. Oh no honey no! That’s a pub garden outfit not the Ned. Eden, please purchase yourself a sense of style immediately!
Imagine if you were in the nED and you saw this mess there all prepped for safari

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still can’t believe LL got Ricky and Freya together so he is allowed to see his pal, the fact he’s not allowed other than them shagging another Harvtrashian is madness. Yaz will be with the next pal whoever they are to ensure he’s allowed friends. His following hasn’t grown for a long time and he’s getting even more dull and boring on TT, surely he realises he is getting too old soon to be impressing and begging off 13 year old girls🤷🏽‍♀️ I’d be embarrassed if that’s what my money came from and relied upon

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.